[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Franco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Could someone tell him to fucking stop?
>>
As I lay Dying was one of the best films of 2013 kiddo

He could easily adapt Blood Meridian and do it justice
>>
>>67879981
Your bait is so weak it's embarrassing. Lurk more before you post again please.
>>
>>67879889
literally our generation's rainer werner fassbinder
>>
>>67880025
It isn't bait kid

Do you think HBO is a good channel too?
>>
>>67880059
At least Fassbinder's cinematography didn't look like a Funny or Die sketch every time
>>
>>67880146
No but his battered girlfriends do
>>
How the fuck does he get funding for all this? There's no way his schlock turns a profit.
>>
remember when he was hitting on & getting turned down by highschool girls?
>>
>>67879981
His adaptation of Child of Light was terrible and his sense of rural appalaicha was totally wrong.
>>
>>67881750
You mean Child of God, but you're right. Even worse was when he thought he could direct The Sound & the Fury and made possibly the most embarrassing film ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6rYmlP2oM
>>
>>67881846
Oh jesus christ.

>Seth Rogen trying to do Faulkner

Kek
>>
>>67879889
>another reddit thread
>>
>>67881988
you would know
>>
>>67879889

>tenn

anyone know what this is? Is it a Franco in le shittiest state of the usa episode
>>
>>67882373
Franco isn't content completely fucking up just Faulkner, Bukowski and McCarthy's stories so he's going after Tennessee Williams as well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.