[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is it impossible to take fat actors seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4928x3280
Is it just me or is it impossible to take fat actors seriously?
>>
>>67878539
Do your parents take you seriously when you tell them you're happy?
>>
>>
>>67878539
>fat
If she's considered fat I should just kill myself
>>
File: mother of JUST.jpg (94 KB, 961x975) Image search: [Google]
mother of JUST.jpg
94 KB, 961x975
>>67878883
She's technically skinny-fat
>>
File: Iskra Lawrence-4455.webm (2 MB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
Iskra Lawrence-4455.webm
2 MB, 640x798
>>67878539
Depends where the fat is located.
>>
I don't care if she's fat what triggers me is her eyebrows.
>>
>>67878993
High test
>>
>This girl hits on you at a college bar
>Realize you'd rather beat off at home
>Realize you're also playing wingman for your bud tonight
>Bud can't get laid with her bomb ass 10/10 friend, unless hideous friend gets laid too
>Chat with hideous friend
>Realize hideous friend has been shitted on for her entire life for her grotesque fucking visage and as a result has a cold, bitch, "fuck the world and everyone more attractive than me" personality
>As you talk, she says she's doing gender studies, specializing on women's rights and their role in the 21st century
>Take a huge fucking gulp
>Offer her an appetizer, declines cause she's on a diet
>Contemplate suicide
>She's kinda drunk now. Snickers at her hideous friend now chatting up with your boy. Says "she fucking hates that bitch".
>You lawl
>Didn't even bring up politics but begins bashing capitalism and that her education should come "free".
>Holy fuck please kill me now
>Ask her if she has any interesting hobbies but only get social activist club responses
>It's do or die at this point. Any longer talking to this whale will result in you doming your head.
>Have a look at your boy, decide to take the sacrifice.
>Couple more rounds to get really fucking sly
>Take grenade to apartment
>She goes full on starfish and expects you to want to fuck her like that
>You fuck real quick, bunny rabbit style
>Realize she's pissing on your dick
>Get pretty grossed out, it's not hot.
>Have the most shameful bust of your life.
>Pass out
>Good thing you never gave her your number
>Get a text the next day saying "that was fun"
>FUCK
>>
>>67880083
I think she's hot but good god she's going to have a brow like a cliff face when she gets older.
>>
>>67878539
take her seriously or not imo she's one of the most beautiful women alive.
>>
Second hottest actress on the show, Sophie being number one of course.
>>
File: saywhatnigga.png (62 KB, 504x497) Image search: [Google]
saywhatnigga.png
62 KB, 504x497
>>67880554
get laid sometime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.