[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /TV/ think? Was he really cured?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
So what does /TV/ think? Was he really cured?
>>
he was cured alright
>>
He was cured half left
>>
eye was skewered all right
>>
File: 1268781146561.png (1 MB, 917x789) Image search: [Google]
1268781146561.png
1 MB, 917x789
>>67876884
Cured is a point of view. He went full circle and re-became his true self.
>>
Why are there so many great threads at the bottom of the catalog with few replies?
>>
>>67877895
Because this is not a board to discuss films and television. It's a creche for mentally ill pedos.
>>
>>67876884
Wasn't it pretty clear that he was still the same person? Just hid it way inside of himself
>>
No.
He was faking it.
Kubrick really went out of his way to convey this visually.
>>
>>67877982
Pedophillia =/= hebephillia
>>
>>67879455
Dress it up however you want
>>
>>67877895
capeshit
>>
>>67876884
I remember watching this shit when I was like 14 and then explaining it to kids at school, I felt like such a badass..............lol
>>
>>67879541
You were a badass
>>
Alex's lust for violence was cured by his own volition at the end of the book, FWIW.
>>
File: 1339039472501.jpg (105 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
1339039472501.jpg
105 KB, 500x745
>>67876884
Little Alex used to fuck the system.
Then the system fucked him back.
But then he found a way to fuck the system with the system!

This is winning before TigerBlood was even a thing
>>
>>67877895
The same problem /v/ has, threads intended to spark legitimate discussion sink to the bottom, so people make blatant bait threads that survive on guaranteed replies/bumps (here's your (You), etc.) instead.
>>
Kubrick fucked up when he didn't show the book's ending.
>>
>>67876884
Sorry love no time for old in/out, I've just come to read the meter.
>>
>>67879875
kubrick mangled the shit out of every book adaptation he took on
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.