[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasting Kall: What would you like to see Karlie do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1459305752657.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459305752657.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
Make it pithy, please!

Karlie is very very busy building her Klossy empire, delving ever deeper into the world of coding and promoting amazing brands all over the world.

Some ideas to get the conversation started:

>Karlie as the next Bond, James Bond.
>Karlie as Ellen Ripley.
>Karlie as the Kindergarten Cop

What do you want?

>Patricians Only, Please
Patricians Only, Please
>>
>>67875906
Disgusting.
She's a whore dating a kike.

She deserves barely floating career like Cara.

I hope she gets run over and dies an agonizing death for being a whore and a race traitor.
>>
Blacked
>>
>>67875955

Pretty sure Karlie is friends with hundreds of people. No need to hate! You'd probably really like her in person. She's not super serious all the time and she really cares and is passionate about everything she does. You'd probably feel energized to just be around her.
>>
She's a sweetie but too tall for Hollywood.
>>
File: 1431979115828.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1431979115828.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>67875906
>that /g/ screenshot of her "coding" where she cant figure out 'cd'
>>
>>67875906
>What would you like to see Karlie do?
Peg my boihole and call me a sissy faggot.
>>
>>67877120
this. I'd be her boywife
>>
>>67876331
especially passionate about getting some super rich jew cock
>>
>>67877120
>>67877355

Karlie wants you to be your best self, not a degenerate waste of your potential.

She'd be more likely to do Small Penis Encouragement than Small Penis Humiliation if that makes sense.
>>
>>67877085

I'm not expecting Karlie to blow up on Ycombinator. She's doing a good thing by promoting the discipline required to learn coding.
>>
>>67879075
>Small Penis Encouragement
no, i want gentle femdom/role reversal
We have a healthy and happy relationship, but in the bedroom, she takes control and I can only orgasm via prostate.

It's not degenerate if it stays in the bedroom, anon.
>>
Fuck off Karlie, you are too tall.
>>
>>67879174
Fuck off Krager, you are too black.

you knew someone was gonna say it
>>
be a black nazi in a relationship with a transsexual midget
>>
File: klossymilan.png (628 KB, 596x605) Image search: [Google]
klossymilan.png
628 KB, 596x605
Karlie would excel at

>Judge Dredd
>Rambo
>Fifth Element
>Scrooge in the Christmas Carol
>The Bull in any Cuckold scene
>>
i want to see Karlie in everything, but imagine her next to Tom Cruise, Tom Hardy or any of the other manlets in hollywood, RDJ would have to rent out his entire shoe collection
>>
>>67880378

Tom Cruise and Karlie Kloss could be the greatest buddy cop movie of the 21st Century.
>>
>>67877392
>>67875955
This chick sets off my gaydar like Cara did years ago. I didn't know she was dating a man seeing as how she's "close friends" and "roommates" with Taylor Swift.
>>
WeLiveTogether 2bqh
>>
she's a big girl
>>
>>67881043
a big whore
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.