[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>33 years old What the fuck happened? holy shit, I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.jpg (331 KB, 815x678) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
331 KB, 815x678
>33 years old

What the fuck happened?
holy shit, I thought she was almost 40. I'm thinking, not bad for 40.
Then I look her up, and she's goddamn 33.

Fuck, I'm 31, mt gf is 29 and she doesn't have a wrinkle on her. Do all women age like shit? I'm worried now.
>>
she got fat for the role you dingus
>>
You're 31 and just figuring out women get worse looking with age?
>>
>>67875434
>mt gf is 29 and she doesn't have a wrinkle on her.
What about her balls?
>>
>>67875434

it's a combination of makeup and gaining weight for the role anon, she was supposed to look like a matronly housewife

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kirsten-dunst-reveals-how-she-gained-weight-for-fargo-role-20151310

>“I gained weight for this role," the 33-year-old actress, who also used Jane Iredale cosmetics on set, told Kimmel. "But really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and, like, ate."

>"I was in Calgary,” she continued. “It was cold, so I ordered in a lot of pizza [and] grilled cheese. I just had different cheeses and breads together."

>She didn’t mind gaining the weight, or plugging Season 2 of the hit show, either.

>"It's nice to, like, promote something and not have to lie about it," Dunst said of the anthology series, which is set in South Dakota and Minnesota in 1976 for this season.
>>
White women age like white milk.
>>
She was very mommy in Midnight Special
>>
>>67875501
Yea no shit OP. Should've figured that out a long time ago. Men age like wine and women age like milk.
>>
White women, honestly, age the worst. They're the only ones who can look 30 years past their age, once they hit their late 20s.
>>
>>67875707

This is largely nonsense reposted by MRA neckbeards. You realize that, right? Men do age better than women, but the notion that women don't largely stay attractive through their 30s (if they were attractive to begin with) is literally just butthurt MRA spamming.
>>
>>67875520
that makes me feel better.
>>
>>67875434
>implying this is bad for a 33 year old woman
Venture into the outside world sometime. Most women look worse than this before they hit 30.
>>
She's fantastic, man. Thick as fuck and /fa/ as fuck. Great in Fargo.
>>
Its all the hair dye and make up fucking up her skin and hair
>>
>>67875938

>Venture into the outside world sometime

But this is exactly how I figured out that you obese neckbeards were pathological liars.

>getting into this age group and all women I've met that I knew in high school look almost exactly the same
>>
>>67875434

She's just fully actualized.
>>
File: Mom.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
Mom.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
>>67875434
My mom is 58.
>>
>>67876299

I'd fuck your mom raw and bust deep inside of her.

No homo.
>>
>>67875434
Just a bad photo.

She looked older in the show because of the weight and makeup. Now that it's over she's already lost the weight.

unfortunately
>>
Either they eat and become fatty patties or they smoke and become leather.
>>
>>67875434

Jesse Plemons put on way more weight for his role in Fargo, how come there's nothing in the thread about that?

This is why we need feminism.
>>
File: 1450083550701.jpg (39 KB, 627x616) Image search: [Google]
1450083550701.jpg
39 KB, 627x616
yea I'm sure you look the same as when you were young...
>>
>>67876491
>meth damon stopped doing meth for a movie
>we're expected to applaud him
>>
>>67876560

Pretty sure stopping meth is actually very difficult.
>>
>>67876299
I'd give her 58 seconds of pleasure
>>
File: 1458108981082.gif (1 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1458108981082.gif
1 MB, 256x144
>Spider-man 1 was 26 years ago
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.