[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the best series finales of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: negan.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
negan.gif
2 MB, 500x240
>Negan turns to the camera
>He's chosen you, the audience
>All your beloved characters will go on to live great lives under Negan
>Being a part of the Negan army will ensure no one ever fucks with them again
>Eugene will make them an endless supply of ammo, which reduces the walkers to a housefly tier nuisance going forward
>At peace with the state of things, you accept that this is the end
>Negan proceeds to beat you to death
>The image goes black
>The credits roll
>You were the walking dead
>>
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>67875017
>take pivotal moment in the Walking Dead series and turn it into a edgy cliffhanger completely missing the point of it

Bravo AMC.
>>
>>67875017
Almost good as the ending to MGS V!
>>
>>67875017
>You were the walking dead
Pottery
>>
>>67875096
trying not to be a fanboy here but it literally is the pivotal moment of the comic books, its discussed more than any other event. Not even Lori and her baby getting mowed down is as infamous as Glenn's death.

I'm actually kind of impressed at AMC's willingness to say "fuck you" to everyone with a season-end cliffhanger
>>
>>67875970
>season-end cliffhanger
The fuck you talking about? Did you even read OP? The pottery just went over people's heads. It was clearly the series finale.
>>
>>67875970
Haven't even watched the show since season 4 just because I'm so pissed at the direction AMC has been taking it.

Three most pivotal moments for me:

>Rick losing his hand
>Rick losing the baby and Lori and escaping the prison
>Glenn getting Lucille'd

Funny this is they can't kill Glenn now. They already gave him his near death episode a few months ago so now it's going to be a long wait and a shitty pay off. Has to be Deryll.
>>
Hey guys, please help an anon

I don't watch TWD but it was on the TV as I walked past someone watching it yesterday. It looked like the finale apparently but it was a sort of recap/montage of deaths. Hoping to get a lead on where I can find that piano piece, thanks
>>
>>67876190
bump
>>
File: IMG_20160404_224615.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_224615.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
I literally just finished watching it. Jesus those final minutes were better than the whole series. Usually I'm doing something else and TWD is just background noise but God damn I had to watch that.
>>
>>67876586
I'll admit, the reveal of Negans guys trapping them in with the whistling was pretty cool and intimidating as fuck.
>>
>>67876810
DUDE I wasnt even paying attention when that happened. I heard that shit and it spooked me. That's when I started watching the episode.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.