[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Roadblocks"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
They were expecting a big fight, why did they not bring the roadblock unblocker...aka rocket launcher?
>>
yeah they should've just go buy some more RPG rockets from the store
>>
why did all the best fighters from hilltop/alexandria leave the communities at the same time?
>>
>>67872801
it's the fucking apocalypse, they're lucky if they can find basic supplies let alone another fucking rpg
>>
>>67872867
It's an allusion to the Jewish/Islamic migration of 49
>>
>>67872875
they find what the script requires them to find. AMC are fucking hacks.
>>
>>67873004
quiet cuck
>>
>>67872801
How big of a group are the Saviors? The Ricktator and friends kill a dozen of them every time they appear and they just keep coming out of the woodwork
>>
>>67873553
>The Saviors possessed roughly 70 members before the war, a number of them having taken position around various parts of the wasteland watching each survivor community, including several surrounding the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
>>
so which of them was up to bat?

curious if they will follow the comic
>>
Why didn't negan offer rick and his gang to join them? rick proved he could kill lots.
>>
>>67873723
That serves no purposes other than to invite potential usurpers into your ranks. It's safer and more profitable for Negan to keep them under his thumb as worker bees from another colony.
>>
File: Walking Dead Factions.png (471 KB, 1098x1110) Image search: [Google]
Walking Dead Factions.png
471 KB, 1098x1110
>>67873617
>The Saviors possessed roughly 70 members before the war

Who is feeding them?

70 soliders would need half a dozen famers per solider, that's 350+ farmers who somehow got overlooked by everybody else and are also completely incapable of defending themselves.
>>
>>67873784
Every colony in the area. I would imagine the Saviors positioned at outposts are responsible for finding their own food.
>>
File: 1454465953051.jpg (54 KB, 634x505) Image search: [Google]
1454465953051.jpg
54 KB, 634x505
>>67873617
>70
>rickin8r and his posseu killed like 40 by now
>cant end the last 30
wut
>>
>>67873784
>70 soliders would need half a dozen famers per solider, that's 350+ farmers
B-but who would feed the farmer then???
>2100 other farmers
>>
>>67874071
Well, those are the numbers from the comic book. Considering how many people they've wrecked in the show, I'm guessing the show assumes there are over 100.
>>
>>67873078
If you still watch this show you are most definitely a cuck. letting them string you along with this garbage
>>
>>67873776

Also easier to manage.

Like vassal states when you're building an empire. Let them handle their little local bullshit because you got Big Picture shit to worry about.
>>
>>67872827
>>67872875
They had 3 or 4 rockets to start with and have used exactly one. That leaves them with 2-3 big explosions that could've leveled those big groups of saviors
>>67873617
Who, even with 70+ guys, should rapidly be going extinct, given their constant losses
>>
>>67874957
>They had 3 or 4 rockets to start with and have used exactly one.
No, they used exactly 2
>>
>>67874457
stop projecting cuck
>>
>>67873784

I'm guessing they extort local settlements for food like they did with Hilltop. You get at least 5 of those settlements sending you supplies every month you'll probably be set for having 100 plus people. They probably scout around too looking for supplies.

They aren't farmers, as Negan said "I ain't growing a garden". They rather extort what they can from everybody else, that's how they survive. You give 'em half your shit or they come and kill you to take it all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.