[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've never seen Pulp Fiction before. So I decided to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 960x1440
So, I've never seen Pulp Fiction before. So I decided to watch it two days ago, and since I've watched it 3x already. What are you guys talking about? How contrarian can you guys be?
>>
>>67871955
what the fuck is your problem
>>
Pulp Fiction is great when you're not acquainted with Tarantino's works

Once you've seen 5 or 6 Tarantino films you realize it's all the same shit he's doing. All superficial homages. There are no characters. Just different faces reading out the same Tarantino dialogue. He's like a self indulgent autistic kid ripping off bits from different dolls and sewing them together. It becomes sickening, like when you have too much of one cake.
>>
>>67872060
Its real cool to hate tarantino these days. You can't be a true film geek unless you have all kinds of bullshit to say about his body of work.

He's one of the few people that can write decent dialogue anymore.
>>
>>67872445
>big black johnson
>>
>>67871955
/tv/ is not a place to discuss actual film. Who the fuck told you that?

If you're not here to discuss capekino, post frogs and/or waifus you might want to go to Reddit.
>>
>>67872445
>decent dialogue
lel
Maybe if you're a teenager who values everything by how edgy or snarky it is.
>>
>>67872445
tarantino is a poor man's guy ritchie
>>
>>67872636
>icameheretolaughtatyou.jpg

Is this a Joke? Tarantino gets repetitive but Guy Ritchie's Career has more offs than Tarantino's.
>>
It's given me a fierce hunger for the Star Model B and the SW 4506, which I'm trying really hard to ignore.
>>
>>67872060
That's a very reductive way to put it. He's a brilliant writer/director and he has a particular style. His films aren't all the same, they feature similar elements but again, that's his style. He knows what he likes and he makes it.
>>
>>67872445
>decent dialogue

Really, you thought D'jango was decent fucking dialogue?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.