[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We predict the Tomatometer for Captain America Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 568afb66c1127.jpg (117 KB, 1100x563) Image search: [Google]
568afb66c1127.jpg
117 KB, 1100x563
ITT: We predict the Tomatometer for Captain America Civil War

My prediction: 98%. It is the follow up to the best Marvel film ever made, and honestly, nothing has ever been attempted on this scale that I can honestly remember. The Russo's know how to craft an awesome story, and unlike DC, Marvel has been building this world for almost a decade. Every movie in the franchise has been building toward this moment. Plus, not for nothing, SPIDER-MAN is finally coming home. One of the biggest complaints with the MCU thus far has been that Marvel hasn't been able to play with their big guns. Truthfully, Spider-Man is just as popular as Batman in terms of comic book characters, and so far it looks like Marvel Studios is nailing it. He's an actual teen, and he's a funnier character than they've ever attempted in an already funny franchise. I think he is going to be an amazing addition to the overall story. Probably going to be a show stealer.

I think this has the potential to be the biggest comic book movie ever made. 98% hands down.
>>
it will be, disney is already sending the paychecks.
>>
>>67870712
I'd say in the 90s for sure, but maybe not that high. There are always critics that seem to want to shit on Marvel's parade. Not a WHOLE lot, but their there. Look at Guardians, it only has a 92, when it is pretty much one of the better entries into the super hero genre. Better than Dark Knight, IMO, which is ranked higher.
>>
>>67870868
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Better than Dark Knight
How's middle school these days? Do you all get to use iPads yet?
>>
>>67870712
Maybe in the mid 70s. I don't see it doing better than AoU, all though it could easily get a post BvS bump when critics get to remember what it's like to watch a good capeshit flick.
>>
>>67870712
It will be high. All Disney movies rank pretty highly for the most part. They've cracked the code of exactly what critics want. Look at Zootopia. 98%, one of the highest rated movies of all time. Is it one of the best movies of all time? Hell no, but that is why the tomatometer is a retarded system of judging movies.
>>
>>67871113
DCuck spotted.
>>
>>67871158
Yeah, I guess you're right. Zootopia objectively deserves to rank within the top 50 films ever made.
>>
>>67871248
Why not?
>>
>>67871296
>Furry spotted
>>
>>67871328
Whatever. Zootopia is honestly one of the better social commentary films I've ever seen. I don't really care that it uses animals a metaphor. Is Animal House also for furries?
>>
>>67871383
>Whatever. Zootopia is honestly one of the better social commentary films I've ever seen
Sounds like you need to see more movies

>I don't really care that it uses animals a metaphor. Is Animal House also for furries?
I'm guessing you meant "Animal Farm" which is a book that I'm also guessing you never read. But no, Animal House doesn't have anything to do with furries.
>>
>>67871383
I really hope you are the guy from last night who thought Thor was written by Shakespeare.
>>
>>67870712
80s-90s. It won't deserve it, but that's what it will get. And every review published will directly reference BvS, and how CW is an inherently better film.
>>
>>67871578
>every review published will directly reference BvS, and how CW is an inherently better film.

That's because it will be. I haven't even seen it yet, but I know that to be a true statement.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.