[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the Walking Dead should have ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: image.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
981 KB, 342x239
Negan picks his victim and starts wailing on him (lets just say glenn for arguments sake)

He starts screaming for help but negan gives the whole "hes taking it like a champ" speech and kills him

Screaming from some of the group and negan cleans Lucille off, rick stands and gets a gun from a saviour, they all aim at him

Rick looks defeated but full on rage in his eyes.

Negan tells him: "from now on, half of everything you own is ours, i dont want to have to to tell you twice"(waving his bat at glenn or whoever)
"So tomorrow, we are gonna paybyou a visit"

He takes the gun from rick, takes out half the bullets and gives him the gun back loaded with a big grin on his face

"See you tomorrow"

Walks off with rick still aiming the gun at him as the saviours leave with tears streaming down his face whilst maggie is screaming for glenn

Thats how you do a fucking finale
>>
Add to that, someone asking rick what they should do now
and rick says
>i...dont know...
BAM
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 1111x597
>>67868868
Perfect
>>
File: Wine .gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Wine .gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>67868512
that's actually much better
>>
>>67868512
I'd be fine with this
>>
Hmm. Not bad, OP. It's a little unrealistic that Rick wouldn't be instantly blown away upon reaching for one of their guns, but that's hardly the most unrealistic gun-related thing this shown has had the characters survive with their plot armor. 8/10
>>
>>67868512
If it doesn't have Glenns 'Muh muh maggie!' bit its shit. I was so dissapointed they didn't have that. Especially since it felt like they wanted to go all in with shock value but cucked themselves with the cliffhanger.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 571x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 571x598
Or.....just bash someone in the head. Then swing at the jaw and have blood and teeth hits the screen
>>
Wouldn't it be better if Glenn said:
>the fuck, did you just hit me with a baseball bat?
>I'm supposed to be a chink, not a ball
>>
Fuck that. Make the victim Abraham and add in a gratuitous bat pegging scene and you have a winner.
>>
This is how it should have ended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichzrzd_K2Y
>>
>>67868512
>He takes the gun from rick, takes out half the bullets and gives him the gun back loaded with a big grin on his face
>"See you tomorrow"

That's pretty great actually.
>>
>>67868512
How The Walking Dead should have ended

>Negan kills everyone
>Puts there heads on a cart
>Goes to Alexandria
>Priest Gabriel takes everyone and evacuates
>Finds Morgan that let them into the community of the people they just met
TIME SKIP
>New guys and saviors have been fighting the entire time
>Judith is 17
>Having been raised by Paladin Gabriel Now rallies all the communities under Savior control
>Now attempts to bring down the saviors
>>
>>67868512

DUDE I'M A WRITER LMAO

They followed the comics and that's always ok in my list, they just cliffhangered the shit out of it because of retards like you would be talking about it for months

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
FAGGOT
>>
File: tumblr_o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>Hmmm, who should I pick?
>It's just so hard to pick...
>Ya know, I just won't, you guys are free to go
>>
They should've either just shown who it was or ended it right when Negan showed up without him saying a word and start next season the monologue and the head bashing.
>>
It was laid out just fine in the comic and would have played out on the small screen just as well.

Here look, the issue was uploaded to yt. Start at 5:08 to see how the finale should have been handled...

https://youtu.be/qvgo8JNbT3c
>>
It should have ended with Negan killing all of Ricks crew because it's lead by an incompetent leader that would have died years ago if not for plot armor.
>>
>>67868512
>fucking SHANE walks out of the RV.
>"youjust CANT STOP GETTING PEOPLE KILLED RICK
>Violently beats the shit out of rick with his fists for like 2 full minutes while breaking and dislocating ricks bones while everyone crys and watches silently.
>"Don't worry, Im here to SAVE YUH"

End credits
>>
>>67871988
Sup Scott, how about you kill yourself you dirty kike.
>>
>>67871815
pretty gub
>>
>Negan swings the bat
>It cuts a shot of the bat being caught
>It's Carol
>Carol takes Lucille away from Negan, Alexandrians all jump out of the bushes and start firing
>All of Negan's men start dying, unprepared
>Negan is screaming, "HOW COULD THIS ALL GO WRONG"
>Rick walks up to him (Carol freed him)
>Same with Daryl
>They both kick him, then say this
>"You lost because you did one thing wrong"
>"You messed with the wrong mother lovers"
>Slow-mo shot of Negan shouting "FREAKING DONGLE BLOWERS" as the bullet enters his face to classical music
>Carl starts sucking Rick's cock right there
>Rick looks into the camera and says
>"It wouldn't be possible without my Fresh™ Toyota™ Car™ and my Zombie Flavored Mountain Dew™, Just Do It!"
>Drinks an entire can of Mountain Dew™ while fireworks go off
>Flashforward ten years
>Society is completely rebuilt
>The world is in a true communist utopia
>Rick is about to be impeached as leader
>He has a monologue in his head while about to get hung
>"Throughout the Apocalypse, I thought humans could rebuild. That we could make things better for the next generation. I was wrong. Truly, no matter how often we try to save the world, we are..."
>"The Walking Dead™"
>Dies
>>
File: memewick1.png (38 KB, 991x265) Image search: [Google]
memewick1.png
38 KB, 991x265
Reminder Chris Memewick is currently getting BTFO on reddit.
>>
File: memewick2.png (49 KB, 983x376) Image search: [Google]
memewick2.png
49 KB, 983x376
>>67872308
>>
File: ff.jpg (34 KB, 728x498) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
34 KB, 728x498
>Negan bashes Glenn's skull in
>doesn't realize he forgot he has bloody mess perk
>eyeball headshots Negan in the head and also kills Eugene because why not
>Rick and Michonne enter V.A.T.S
>several headshots landed
>mysterious stranger takes care of the rest
>Nick Valentine asks Rosita where did he go

i wish
>>
File: memewick3.png (131 KB, 1072x777) Image search: [Google]
memewick3.png
131 KB, 1072x777
>>67872353
>>
File: meh.jpg (92 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
92 KB, 600x468
>>67868512
I'm ok with this.

Or better yet, Have Negan just kill off Rick, and every episode have him give another 59 minute speech and kill off another member.
>>
File: Pepe pants city.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
Pepe pants city.png
137 KB, 817x626
>Negan loses his grip and accidentally throws Lucille over the treeline and into the distance
>Tara gets back to Alexandria from her supply run
>"Tara, your fat scissoring sis of two months is kill, i am truley sorry for your lots"
>catches a rogue barbed wire-laden Lousville slugger to the back of her head
>>
File: memewick4.png (44 KB, 931x259) Image search: [Google]
memewick4.png
44 KB, 931x259
>>67872426
>>
>>67872021
>FAGGOT
Why is pepe so cute?
>>
If they kill my husbando Aaron I fucking riot.
>>
>>67868512
>He takes the gun from rick, says "wait here" and takes it back to the compound
>he runs the gun through a band saw right down the middle and brings it back
>"here you go"
>>
Negan gets ready to kill Glen. All of a sudden, 1990s Steven segal comes out and just beats the shit out of everyone, including Ricks crew.
>>
>>67872397
I want /v/ to leave
>>
>>67868512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXa6Nl095k
>>
File: 1440357917830s.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1440357917830s.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
>>67872475
>Aaron fans
>>
How I would've ended it
>eenie
>meenie
>minie
>...negan points the bat at Aaron
>mo
>brutally beats him to death while everyone watches and screams
>rick and co utter defeated
>screen fades to black as the camera slowly pans out from above
>a couple of seconds of silence making us think the episode's over
>"actually, you assholes did a real number on my guys"
>"so just this once, I'll give you a special two-for one deal"
>fade back in to POV shot
>normal ending we got
>>
>>67872426
I really love Chris now. Dude is laying the pipe on those cucks.
>>
>>67872397
only a fuckin coward shitposts.
>>
Why was Rick literally acting like a beta bitch? Is it trying to show that Rick was a bad leader the whole time. I mean he was literally crying and shaking. Abraham was a better looking leader than Rick when faced with danger like that.
>>
>>67868512
Please be glenn its only right.
>>
>>67872559
Go away, Chris.
>>
>>67872553

I would've also accepted them killing Glenn and then finishing with the two-for one deal where he kills a mystery one on the POV fade out.
>>
Would anybody be upset if either Daryl or Glenn dies? I woudn't since they haven't been getting character development in the slightest

Lately Abraham and Eugene have been really entertaining and they interactions are gold, i would be a hundred times more upset if they killed them
>>
>>67871988
Hello Scott, how are those negative reviews treating you?
>>
>>67872641
>Why was Rick literally acting like a beta bitch?
This entire season he has been building up his ego and convincing himself that him and the group can do anything. When Negan forced him to face reality his ego was completely shattered.
>>
>>67872733
I would be upset if it's no one important. If it's Aaron or Rosita, it would be a fucking waste.
>>
>>67872128
WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT RICK
>>
>>67872767
My point is they have to kill either Abraham, Glenn, Daryl or Eugene in order to make it "shocking", but since Glenn's job is done and Daryl hasn't been getting anything besides some cool action scenes i happen to not be caring much about those two, Abraham and Eugene have been getting some good and alarming character development lately that either is incredibly deliberate and trying to bait you into thinking one of them will die, or they are getting the bat for real
>>
File: 1459617206478.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1459617206478.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>67871681
>>
So how did Negans gang know every road they were taking or that they were even going to leave?

Aarons a spy right?
>>
Pretty sure it's Abraham, which would be unfortunate since he as a character has so much potential

It really should be Glenn, Daryl or Rick desu
>>
>eeny
>meeny
>miney
>mo
>catch a nigger.....
>THAAK WHUMP CRUNCH

Michonne is lucille'd.
>>
>>67872836
I would be sad if it's Eugene or Abraham but wouldn't be mad. I would be happy if it's Glenn or Daryl because they have gone as far as their characters can go really.
>>
>>67872836
Don't forget about Maggie
Pregnant and been on the show since s2
>>
>>67872897
Yeah Aaron definitely texted them every second he got
>>
>>67872641
They've spent the whole season (and the whole series, really) building Rick up, and the latest episode(s) especially showed how overly-confident he was; becoming a hired gun and taking on a much greater force, telling Michonne in bed that the world was theirs for the taking, telling Maggie that the group can do anything when they're together, making idle threats to the first small group of Saviors blocking the road. It was about building him up and then tearing him down. He was full of himself and deluded into thinking was the king of the new world.

Abraham doesn't really have as far to fall when he becomes completely subjugated. He's a good soldier and followed Rick's every order. A tough guy, but he doesn't have as much to lose in terms of people and ego. Rick feels responsible for everyone else and it hits him the hardest when they're all put in a situation like that, especially if he's aware that his hubris is the reason one of them is about to die.
>>
File: welcome.webm (3 MB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
welcome.webm
3 MB, 1000x414
>>67872397
>Rick and Michonne enter V.A.T.S
>>
>>67872459
Is this that talking dead dude? I never watched those. Regardless is this dude for real?
>>
>>67868512

Aaron is at fucking red shirt status. How can it literally be anyone else?

A bunch of regular long-time cast and one recently new gay (how they gonna have a Michonne naked for basic cable scene with him) background minor character are caught.

One won't be returning. Guess who?
>>
>>67872937
Maggie would actually be good because it would be a "punishment" for Glenn since he killed people who didn't harm them and you could see he was regretting that

I doubt they kill a pregnant woman on screen when Negan can't even say the word "Fuck". It would be a nice twist though
>>
>>67872937
>>67872941
Please kill Maggie
And then we can get punished Glenn who blames Rick for her death and joins Negan willingly

And then there can be a really emotional scene at the end of s7 where Rick has to kill him prompting Rick to go full dictator mode
>>
It was so bad even for a cliffhanger.

A cliffhanger should leave you wondering what is going to happen next.

We know exactly what happens, they just didn't show us who because they are stupid and think this baiting storytelling is good.

Not to mention since Glen is a potential victim he's in the exact same "is he dead or alive" situation he was in for three or four episodes earlier this season. Only know it's like 6 months. They have no creativity!
>>
>>67872963
Yup, it's The Talking Dead dude and he's 100% for real. On last night's episode of TTD he acted like a massive shill and when reddit called him out on it he got very upset.
>>
here you go boys: http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc
>>
File: 608_Gabriel_Nervous.png (673 KB, 542x728) Image search: [Google]
608_Gabriel_Nervous.png
673 KB, 542x728
>shoots one unarmed savior
>"Hey you're cool. You can look after Alexandria while I'm gone I totally trust you now even after all that shit earlier."
>>
>>67873035
>and joins the man that brutally murdered his wife willingly

Do you people even think before you click post?
>>
>>67871852
>>67868512

In the comic he says "Ta ta"
Way better than "see you tomorrow"
>>
>>67873075
Honestly I don't think they've even really decided at this point. All so called hints are purely fan speculation.
>>
>>67873035
Why would Glenn serve the guy who murdered Maggie right in front of him? That's the dumbest thing I've read in this thread.
>>
>>67873035
>And then there can be a really emotional scene at the end of s7 where Rick has to kill him
Didn't Kirkman say that before he thought of Negan killing Glenn, he was toying with the idea of Rick somehow being put in a situation where he had to kill Glenn to save Carl? That would be pretty fucked up if Glenn goes down a path that would force Rick to make that kind of decision, but I can't think of a realistic scenario for it.
>>
>>67873093
Doth thou doubt Gallant Paladin Gabriel warrior for the lord our God?! He will smite the heretical barbarians and protect the gentle lamb of the Shepard
>>
>>67873102
>>67873171
None of anything on this program makes sense
But I could see Glenn rationalising it that Negan had to set an example and it was Rick's fault for being so cock-sure
>>
>>67873035
Yesd to punished glen, but no to him joining negan.

>He tries to take his revenge out at negan.
>morgan and rick try to stop him.
>glen straight up brains morgan
>sorry rick *knocks rick out*
>rick comes to and both morgan and negan are dead
>some supplies and glenn are gone

He takes a break for a season or two and comes back as a villain. Or he starts his own group. Punished glenn because maggie vs punished rick because of morgan. Would be interesring.
>>
>>67873233
If Glenn had some sort of psychotic breakdown sure.
>>
File: bwc.jpg (804 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
bwc.jpg
804 KB, 1988x3056
Would /tv/ let Negan Lucille their stinky dinky boipussy?
>>
>>67872284
i cri evry tim ;_;7
>>
>giving this much of a shit about a tv show
>>
I hope they do kill off Glenn. He's shit tier since S3.

>MUH MAGGIE

At least Eugene, Daryl and Abraham are likeable.
>>
why everyone asking who got killed? neegan specifically said he's only going to beat someone and not going to kill anyone
>>
>>67868512

It's amazing how a 4chan poster can write a better ending than a fucking professional who is paid to do it.

>>67872284

Bruh you made me spit out my water lmao
>>
Did the cliffhanger make everyone completely forget about Carol? They really fucked up her character in this episode. I was fine with her regaining her conscience but I'm really pissed she acted like a suicidal idiot. For the last couple of seasons Carol has been the only character who has been consistently logical and now she's a woeful idiot.
>>
Yeah ... Negan "killed" a character. Gimple "killed" the show.

My bet is that the first episode of the next season will do one of 2 things. Either it will only focus on the characters we know are alive (Morgan & Carol or Rick & Carl) OR it will tease us throughout the episode by not directly telling us who it was but by slowly showing us 1 by 1 who is alive and then leave us with a cliffhanger by not showing 2 or 3 characters so we need to tune in the next week to see who it was that died.
>>
>>67873329
I haven't cared about Glenn ever since season 4 but I would rather they kill Daryl since that would create such a massive shitstorm.
>>
File: walkingdead144.jpg (2 MB, 3976x3056) Image search: [Google]
walkingdead144.jpg
2 MB, 3976x3056
Negan is a total pushover in the end. The Alpha really fucks their shit up.
>>
>>67872459
He's right, but that still doesnt make him a dirty fucking shill.
>>
They should keep daryll with negan and turn him into their version of reek. It would be absolutely glorious for all those fan girls to see their beloved character shrink and go totally psychosubmissive.
>>
File: 675257-batou03.jpg (43 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
675257-batou03.jpg
43 KB, 720x405
>>67872733
I want Glenn to live, he's my faovirte character.
>>
>>67872641
Because Rick was always a hypocritical little bitch. Feels incredible to see him get put in his place.
>>
>>67873457
>Morgan will end up teaching her the ways of cuck fu like his sensei once taught him
>they form a colony of non violence
>timeskip, they now have an army of jedi peace keeping wannabees
>Morgan transcends his umanity and becomes the Dayman
>raid Negan and defeat him with the power of true love
>"I told ya Rick, it all comes full circle."
>>
>>67871852
Actually yeah, props to OP for that.

>>67872021
>Eenie Meenie Mini Mo
>You
>Are
>It
>Lands on none other than Negan himself
>Proceeds to beat himself with Lucille to show that he means business.
>>
File: Negan.png (31 KB, 1914x906) Image search: [Google]
Negan.png
31 KB, 1914x906
>>67872897
Not that hard
>>
>>67874165
But they had to know they were leaving and that there was some sort of urgency that would make them keep trying

What if they just said fuck it and went home?
What if they had just gone back through the first road?

How did they find them in the middle of the woods at night?
>>
>Maggie has a miscarriage
>child dies in her stomach
>she doesn't know until it starts clawing its way through her stomach from the inside
>>
>>67874004
it adds more realism to the situation. they have gotten lucky a lot. the hospital ended to clean with only 1 of their dieing

i wonder if the guy shane killed in season 2 was part of them. he said they were a rowdy group off the highway they could have traveled
>>
>>67873093
>He doesn't like Crusader Gabriel
NEEEEEEEGAN, SOMEONE NEEDS TO LEARN THEIR LESSON.
>>
>>67872426
He sounds like Mr Lahey in that last paragraph
>>
that's not even how you do eeny meeny miny moe

you can't say several words while pointing at one person. it defeats the whole purpose of it.
>>
>>67874252
>But they had to know they were leaving and that there was some sort of urgency that would make them keep trying
They probably spy on Alexandria
>What if they just said fuck it and went home?
Then Maggie would die and no fuck would be given
>What if they had just gone back through the first road?
Yeah, that was weird
>How did they find them in the middle of the woods at night?
Because they were doing a lot of noise, especially Korl, and there are a lot of Saviors
>>
I'm surprised no one brought up the armored dudes on the horse (Wich are probably from The Kingdom) they looked just as out of place as Morgan's yoga
>>
>>67874364
I think that was meant to disorient the viewer, since a second later the camera shots no longer match his words and then suddenly everything starts going super fast and then I'm panicking.
>>
>>67874319
Oh fuck that's some full circle shit right there.
>>
>>67871937
This would be pretty pimp

Joan of arc with zombies and guns

>>67872097
This cliffhanger would have been acceptaburu
>>
>>67874398
I'm wondering how they will be showing the tiger
>>
>>67874488
Because of insurance/liability concerns, they'll have a trained show tiger do some shit in a green room, then impose those shots into the show.
>>
Haven't seen this brought up since half the audience doesn't like Morgan, but anyone else find it incredibly redundant that they would force Morgan to kill? It goes against his entire fucking character.

I don't know man. "Here's Not Here" is one of my favorite episodes of the series, and I very much respect Morgan's character and looked forward to the story arc of him passing on his jedi teachings to Rick. Making him kill again just goes against everything he learned and brought him to who he was.
>>
>>67874536
he pulled the trigger because either he did that or Carol would've died
>>
>negan smashes glenn over the head
>before he can do it again, a tiny child's hand stops it mid swing
>Maggie is doing a handstand, with the child halfway out out of her vagina grabbing the bat
>Negan: "how the diddily flippin darn?"
>Maggie: "Because, she's a woman and women are the new power on this earth because we can bring life and are strong, brave powerful and independent, and I am not saving glenn because I am obliged to by society's standards or because I need him to raise my child but because I have agency as a strong independent woman and I choose to save him
>Negan falls to his knees and starts crying
>vagina baby shoves lucille up his ass, and negan admits that he was just angry because he was afraid of coming out as gay and now he doesn't need to hurt anyone any more
>all of his men admit the same thing and a gay orgy erupts
>maggie: "I think my work is done here"
>handstand walks away with her vagina baby dragging glenn's unconcious body
>>
>>67872836
>Eugene gives rick the receipt for bullet making
He ded
>>
>>67872641
What the fuck could he do? If he tried anything, they would've all died. He broke down because he knew he couldn't do shit about the situation.
>>
>>67873035
>>67873264
You're both fucking retarded, never get into show writing
>>
File: 1459392655550.jpg (51 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
1459392655550.jpg
51 KB, 399x400
>>67874628
>>
>>67874585
I don't know, maybe he could've unloaded on his arm, leg, stomach- just doesn't feel that Morgan kills.
>>
>>67874536
I don't think so. They live in a world where a happy medium should ideally be reached. Carol was right in that loving people means you'll have to kill for them, because inevitably some post-apocalyptic fuckhead will put them in a position where it's either you kill or they die. Now we know that Morgan is still willing to kill someone as a very last resort in that scenario. I doubt he'll be quick to kill anyone otherwise.
>>
>>67875173
he was a split second from pulling the trigger, he literally waited as long as possible before having to kill him.

the only shot that could have saved carol was one to the apricot.

plus it rings true to what carol was saying before she ran away, that in this world you have to kill to save people.
>>
>>67875243
I get the feeling their tension going forward will be trying not to fall right back down the slippery slope that evolves from that. Where killing in a desperate situation then leads to you thinking you should kill to prevent that desperate situation. Then you start thinking you should kill to prevent even a hint of that possible desperate situation. Then it's right back at square one.
>>
>>67874294
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>67874294
Walking Dead is definitely due an Alien homage with all the pregnant women around. Has this been done in the comics at all?
>>
>>67875357
To be fair everyone's already been at that point more or less, especially with that episode where they murder Saviors in their sleep.

I think Season 7, when we're not seeing Alexandria vs Saviors, we're gonna see a lot of characters trying to recover and question if they can reach this point characters like Morgan or Abraham are at now.
>>
>>67874856
Kek, mchan is full of CP and hardly any posters.
>>
File: 1295692292670.png (166 KB, 371x309) Image search: [Google]
1295692292670.png
166 KB, 371x309
>>67874628
I love you

I love a lot of your reactions, I finally am looking at 4chan's reactions and it's just amazing
>>
>>67875959
Who the fuck are you talking to, the poster or the entirety of 4chan?
>>
>>67875634
While we're on the subject, what 4chan alternative actually has a strong userbase? I'm just looking to get away from all the reddit trash, 4chan is way too damn mainstream now I'm actually starting to overhear people irl talking about it and all the reddit pics suggest it's flooded with crossposters. I would post on any alternative that had a decent post rate.
>>
>>67876019
Speak of the devil, look at this newfriend>>67875959
>>
File: Gimli_With_Axe.jpg (28 KB, 450x286) Image search: [Google]
Gimli_With_Axe.jpg
28 KB, 450x286
You know what would be awesome? Negan trying to intimidate Gimli.
Gimli would just laugh, make fun of him in his crazy accent and cut in in half.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3IfOm5sJoE
Hey does anybody know the name of this song? Is it true it was also used on LOST?
>>
Honestly, why was that episode 90 minutes long? roughly 30 minutes of it were "THEY BLOCKED THIS ROAD! AND THIS ROAD! AND THIS ROAD!" I like how they're handling Negan tho
>>
>>67876132
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>67872459
Christ what a fucking beta. Disgusting
>>
>>67868512
That would had been better, I don't care what the censors, the sensitive liberals or /tv/ autists say, you wrote a better ending than professional fucking writers and directors, if you can call them that.
>>
Imagine if Negan turned out to be Shane all along
*comes out of RV holding Lucille*
*rubs head*
>lemmask you summin rick
*rubs head*
>you think you can just kill my men and get away with it?
*rubs head*
>I'm gonna kill one of you.
*tries to rub head but uses wrong hand and accidentally hits self in face with Lucille
>>
I don't think its Abraham. He still has some time left and if it were him it'd be a disappointment. Same with Glenn. They fake killed him and now his death wouldn't have an impact anymore. It probably is though. I didn't think TWD would end in a cliffhanger so they know how to disappoint.

The only way to redeem themselves after this is for it to be Maggie. Shes a girl, and pregnant. It would be pretty tragic.That would really fuck up the group and set in motion new character development for Glenn, Rick, Carl, Aaron, Enid, (probably Sasha and Abe too since they were talking about have a baby like Glenn and Maggie).
>>
>>67876350
they won't kill a pregnant woman. They just won't. They don't have the balls. I'm pretty sure it's Daryl cuz he's got a new show. Might be Euge tho, anytime he talked that episode sad music played. Has anyone Zapruder-style studied that final scene yet?
>>
File: 1399356070557.jpg (2 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
1399356070557.jpg
2 KB, 116x126
>>67874068
>>
File: lahey_middle_finger.jpg (91 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
lahey_middle_finger.jpg
91 KB, 800x1199
>>67874343

shut up you shitdiot
>>
Hey guys, please help an anon

I don't watch TWD but it was on the TV as I walked past someone watching it yesterday. It looked like the finale apparently but it was a sort of recap/montage of deaths (maybe a "Previously On.." segment?). Hoping to get a lead on where I can find that piano piece, thanks
>>
>>67876146
https://youtu.be/_nH1rCXv36A?t=1268 Think you might have it confused with this at around 21:18

As for the track itself its likely part of an original score though dont know for sure.
>>
>>67876642
Oh yeah I saw that too, the song was listed at the end. German or something, name is sarurm danstode
>>
>>67876747
xD
>>
>>67876460
Yeah I know, its a shame they won't kill her, it would certainly change the mood of the show for many episodes. I don't think Eugene would be a plausible person to kill. He's basically a nobody and to wait 6 whole months to find out it was a recurring character who died would cause some more backlash. But it could be. Gimple said they were gonna to an episode to justify whoever they killed, and if they show some of Eugene's past and how he manipulated all those people to die for his "cure", so there's always that.

I'm almost absolutely sure though that whoever it is was to the right of Rick (where Maggie is)
>>
>tfw I have a mommy fetish for carol now

Fuck
>>
>>67876747
>>>/b/
>>
>fanfic
Thought you were better than this /tv/

Had they just followed the comic it wouldve been fine
>>
im not going to watch the whole talking dead to find where hardwick fucked up and i cant find it on youtube, can someone give a recap please?
>>
>>67876845
upset you just got meme'd son? well, you just got meme'd so what you gon do now huh?
>>
>>67876956
how did hardwick fuck up?
>>
And this is how they can redeem it
>Show opens with a re-shoot of the last minute and a half or so
>He picks Glenn
>Starts wailing away at him
>Daryl is fidgeting, beginning to cry
>Negan delivers the final blow to Glenn
>Daryl can't take it any more and charges Negan
>His goons rush him to the ground as Negan proclaims "I just can't get these fuckers to cooperate!"
>Kills Daryl too

Two major deaths is the only way to do it because nobody is expecting it.
>>
File: 1408.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1408.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>be me
>never read the comins
>come to TV and hear everyone talking about Lucile
>everyone says "[insert character name here] is gonna get Lucilled" or "meet Lucille"
>start to wonder which actress is gonna play Lucile
>mfw that nigga calls his bat Lucille
>>
>>67877070
>how to get your office burnt down by angry fans 101
>>
>>67877107
Kek
>>
>>67877014
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Did anyone screencap that dude from the thread earlier today saying that Negan should have raped Carl
>>
>>67872128

I'M A BETTER MAN THAN YOU RICK
I'M A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU

YOU READY TO DEFEND YOURS?

>SHANE THAT'S ENOUGH

You're right, that is enough
>>
File: 1417891747380.png (56 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1417891747380.png
56 KB, 220x200
i like how the only scene people cared about for the longest time will be remembered as one of the WORST cliffhangers of any tv show ever

walking dead fans got cucked on a level that only comes once in a decade
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-09-05-45.png (177 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-09-05-45.png
177 KB, 480x800
>>67877239
You mean this, kek
>>
File: 1459788427243.webm (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1459788427243.webm
2 MB, 1920x800
How it REALLY should have ended.
>>
>>67877324
What couldve been ;_;
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-09-06-46.png (135 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-09-06-46.png
135 KB, 480x800
>>67877239
>>
>>67877354
>>67877316
>Negan may be bad, but he's not Muslim
>>
>>67872284
i was drinking soda and choked gg famalam 10/10 would watch
>>
>>67872897
You would have thought while Aaron was out looking for people to bring to Alexandria he would have ran into the Saviors.
>>
>>67872284
>Dongle blowers

fuccin lost it
>>
>>67872103
I watched(read?) this entire video and man that made me cringe, not the meme version of the word but actual wincing. Not just because it was graphic but just seeing Glenn get pulverized that way and scream for Maggie, despite not following the comics, was fucking tense. This did a much better job at making me want to keep up with the story. I actually hate Negan now and I want justice for the character he killed.

The show gave the build up but everything I just felt from reading that were from the parts that they didn't show in the fucking episode.
>>
File: image.gif (363 KB, 369x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
363 KB, 369x259
>>67868512
who said you were allowed to make an ending that good? stop it OP, you're supposed to be a faggot, not make good ideas.
>>
>>67877067
isnt that what the leddit screencaps at the start were about? i thought he accidentally gave away who got batted
>>
>>67872559
Yeah. He's doing alright against all those assholes. I've hated the guy since attack of the show but I gotta respect him for actually standing up for himself.
>>
File: 1445069542996.jpg (5 KB, 121x148) Image search: [Google]
1445069542996.jpg
5 KB, 121x148
>>67872559
>>67877650
>mfw reddit has become 4chan and 4chan has become reddit
I never thought I would see people on here unironically defend Chris Hardwick.
>>
>Carol comes out of the woods cranking a gatling gun held by Morgan
>kills ever single one of Negan's men
>starts sobbing
>IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS! NOBODY HAD TO DIE!
>She notices Negan trying to run away and empties her gun into him
That's how you do an ending.
>>
>>67877381
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67877813
>>starts sobbing
>>IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS! NOBODY HAD TO DIE!
>>She notices Negan trying to run away and empties her gun into him
My fucking sides
>>
Why didn't they just leave Maggie at Alexandria and bring the doctor back with them instead of dragging her around outside the walls?
>>
>>67872459
is he a sjw or just a big whiny faggot
>>
>>67877794

You just convinced me to go to Reddit. 4chan has become fucking unbearable. What am I in for?
>>
>>67878072
just faggoty
>>
>>67878065
it'd take longer, they didn't know whats wrong with her
>>
File: negan.png (374 KB, 983x479) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
374 KB, 983x479
>>67872641
Because Negan is alpha asf.

Also
>>67872941
This
>>
>>67868512
Don't quit your day job
>>
>>67872733
there are very few "Real Niggas" in this show. Characters who are no-bullshit and don't whine and bitch about everything and just get shit done. Daryl, Glenn, Carol, and Rick during certain seasons are like that.

If we lose too many real niggas then the show will just be even more of a whiny hugbox fest than it already is.
>>
>>67878115
It's pretty similar to /tv/ except people are super positive instead of super negative and instead of getting memed at for having an opinion that goes against the website consensus you'll get downvoted into oblivion.
>>
File: 1459695828213.gif (1 MB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1459695828213.gif
1 MB, 198x200
>>67872284
You silly cunt.
>>
>>67874294
there's no way it could claw through her stomach, even with retard zombie strength. It has no muscle and underdeveloped tendons/sinew
>>
>Negan is about to give whoever he's beating the final blow
>Granbo Carol wielding a MG-42 out of nowhere sprays all of Negan's minions down
>At the same time Morgan comes in flying on a Pegasus' back that he borrowed from the armored guys he met and ram's his holy lance into Negan's stomache to stop him from delivering the killing blow
>Negan survives and somehow joins Ricks group
>IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE RICK!
>>
>>67873419
yea that gory exploding sound couldn't have been anything major
>>
>>67878520
They already killed Glen and nerfed Carol to prop up Morgan.

Next season is gonna be weird rooting for Negan, the supposed antagonist.
>>
>>67868512
Or they could have just done the scene like it was in the comics.
>>
>>67878520
Carol was a "real nigga" until this episode. Gimple took the best operator in the show and made her into a suicidal idiot. It's infuriating that every time someone in this show has a conscience crisis they make the most painfully idiotic decisions.
>>
>>67874536
You actually like Morgan? He's a giant bag of bad decisions and retardation, and he goes around spewing his pacifist bullshit in the fucking apocalypse. He has the potential to get anyone close to him killed.
>>
Maybe they're trying to anger enough people to quit watching the show so they watch Fear the Walking Dead out of desperation.
>>
File: DaglessSalute.webm (178 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DaglessSalute.webm
178 KB, 640x480
>>67868512
Way better than the real ending and legitimately decent; pic very related
>>
>>67878665
>>67878689
Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with her. It came out of nowhere.
>>
>>67874319
that hospital thing was horseshit filler though. did anyone even like beth? she was an annoying fuck. i was glad she died. like, her retard teenage girl antics were getting old fast.
>>
>>67878729
Hi Amc
>>
File: spock.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spock.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>67872284
underrated post
>>
It's like you didn't even watch it with subtitles
>>
>>67873313
Every fucking TWD thread. Thank you. Thank you.
>>
As for who he killed, by guess is one of the minor characters. They wouldn't give Daryl an off-screen (not exactly but close enough) death, everybody will know Glenn gets it in the comics by the time Season 7 rolls around so if they're going for a surprise they won't kill him. Abraham is pretty much safe since Kirkman wants him alive for All Out War, and Rick and Carl have plot armor.

If they want to go for "characters literally nobody cares about and the few that do will forget about their death in a few days", they'd kill Aaron, Rosita, or Eugene. Nobody would even blink if they killed Rosita, Eugene taught Rick how to manufacture bullets so it's possible his time is up (He did the same thing in the comics but didn't get it, and there was a short arc about Negan learning he knew how to make bullets), and the only people that would care about Aaron getting it are the faggots that get pissed whenever they kill off a gay character.

That leaves my personal top 3 candidates, which are all gwomenirls. I've heard some people say Negan doesn't kill women, which is untrue as far as I'm aware (It was confirmed he killed Holly), so we'll just say he kills women and if that's false then I'm sorry.

Killing Maggie, Michonne, or Sasha would spark a revenge plot for Glenn, Rick, or Abraham respectively against Negan. Killing Maggie would be the best way to make the audience hate Negan without killing Daryl, but my personal guess is Sasha, leaving Abraham to die in a Merle-style suicide mission against Negan sometime during Season 7.
>>
>>67878792
Why would AMC say OP's ending is better than theirs?

More importantly, why are so many anons terrible at reading?
>>
>>67879217
i guarantee it's either glenn or daryl. there would be a shitstorm if it was a minor character. and i don't think even the walking dead writers are dumb enough to pull that shit
>>
how it will actually happen:

>season 7 premieres
>it's a flashback episode
>it details some aspect of the character that makes us "care" about them "more"
>the episode ends with them looking up towards Negan, ready to accept their fate
>cut to black
>every episode is like this for a different character, 11 in total for each survivor
>another 2 episodes for flashbacks of Negan and the Saviors
>last episode ends on the same cliffhanger as season 6
>associate producer AMY BETH BARNES
>FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SEASON ON AMC'S THE WALKING DEAD
>Chris Hardwick declares it to be the best season of any TV show ever
>>
File: 5starnigga.jpg (19 KB, 309x381) Image search: [Google]
5starnigga.jpg
19 KB, 309x381
>>67872484
At this point his is really the only acceptable scenario to save the show.
>>
>>67879381
How it should happen:
>Focus 100% on the Carol/Morgan/Nigga with a tiger subplot
>During the last 10 minutes of the show revisit the finale of this season
>Make it true to the comics
Only way to salvage this shit
>>
File: 1433845868130.jpg (29 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1433845868130.jpg
29 KB, 400x386
>>67879381
>chris hardwick
why does this man still have a job?
>>
File: IMG_20160404_232012.jpg (64 KB, 552x365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_232012.jpg
64 KB, 552x365
Began beat up Eugene proof
>>
>>67877836
It's so easy to pick out shitskins these days
Go rape some more kids, soon you won't be able to get away with it
>>
>>67879350
> i don't think even the walking dead writers are dumb enough to pull that shit
watch it guy, we all said that about a cliffhanger
>>
Rick's expressions throughout the whole scene was priceless.
>b-b-but we wuz kings n shit
>>
>>67879482
I really do expect the first 2 episodes to be totally about Carol + Morgan + Armored horse dudes
>>
>>67874294
a fetus cant become a zombie because it isn't alive
>>
>>67879491
See
>>67872308
>>67872353
>>67872426
>>67872459

He's a relentless shill.
>>
>>67868512
lel, this show is the perfect example of kikes pulling the wool over your eyes.

You fuckers are the same or less than niggers.
>>
When my nipples are soft I can scroll through the touchscreen with them, but when they're hard the phone doesn't detect them. Why is that?
>>
>>67879647
>Armored horse dudes
That's The Kingdom, their leader is an old man with a fully grown pet tiger.
>>
File: 1459530679286.jpg (342 KB, 1517x854) Image search: [Google]
1459530679286.jpg
342 KB, 1517x854
>>67872641
Rick was called out on being a hypocrite faggot who would do the exact same thing to Negan and his boys, if not something worse. And it really fucked his shit up.
>>
>>67879552
but in the episode he doesn't go in that order
>>
>>67879552
It's disturbing that this was put together. I'm unnerved.
>>
This just means we'll get another GOAT premiere like that Terminus episode (and then 2 half-seasons of filler)
>>
>>67874294
Pretty obvious she's suffering from an ectopic pregnancy son, that baby is dead as fuck
>>
X-Men/Walking Dead crossover when?
>>
File: 1459701513690.jpg (1 MB, 4601x2365) Image search: [Google]
1459701513690.jpg
1 MB, 4601x2365
Are you guys excited about Trevor (hopefully) being Negan's right hand man?
>>
>>67879608
It's so easy to pick out autists these days
>>
>>67879904
yes. he's a good actor
>>
>>67878786
I really liked her in the episode she had with Daryl, that was pretty much the first time I saw her as a real character and not a tag along like T-Dog.
>>
>>67879552
He was constantly skipping people and would occasionally say something and not even point at someone. He also pointed at a shitload of people before "It", and whoever made this didn't take that into account.
>>
>>67871681
I can't tell if this meme is actctually hilarious or if I'm just too fucking drunk

(I've got PTSD. Drinking helps, even if it's alon )
>>
>>67879608
Go talk about this on stormfront or the daily stormer you fucking autistic retard, falling for elementary tier bait
>>
What do you think Scott Gimple is doing RIGHT NOW? The man is pretty much the new George Lucas.
>"so why did you decide to do the cliffhanger"
>"because this was the end of this seasons story, and the opening to the scene is the beginning of next seasons story"
>>
>>67879552
this is wrong because ive seen this scene numerous times and Daryl is pointed at when he says "the tiger"
>>
I hate this show and I want to watch the finale of season 6 to see what people are moaning about. Is it shit on it's own or do I need 6 years of context?
>>
>>67880263
watch season 1 and season 5, because they aren't shit
>>
>>67880263
not really. someone is killed but they don't show who it is. so you have to wait for next season to find out
>>
>>67880263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVYqrryUuM
Credits roll at the end of this, it's not so bad honestly. There's other things they should be complaining about, this season as a whole has been a big improvement from the previous
>>
File: FU1.gif (989 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
FU1.gif
989 KB, 400x261
>>67880126
tfw
>>
>>67880373
>it's not so bad honestly.
It's absolutely terrible, senpai. They spent 8 episodes building up to this moment and they don't give us any fucking payoff. The worst part is Negan's introduction was tense as fuck and could've been the best scene in the entire show if they had just shown who he killed.
>>
File: 1264168503221.png (463 KB, 583x399) Image search: [Google]
1264168503221.png
463 KB, 583x399
>>67880373

That saved me some time, thanks. I can see how people would be frustrated, glad I hate this show
>>
>>67877282
Those are shitty fans then.
If you have been following the series since the beginning you should have seen that shit coming. AMC always, always do shit like that, I saw it coming from a kilometer away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4w0IeID-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4w0IeID-Y
>>
>>67880570
AMC have never fucked viewers this hard though. They took the most iconic scene from the comics and completely ruined it to get idiots to watch season 7.
>>
>Breaking Bad
>Walking Dead
>AMC, not even once

You deserved this. Even Netflix Originals are better.
>>
>>67880591
Superior edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrL2-LqxhGk
>>
File: bossofthisgym.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bossofthisgym.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>67879627
He realised he was no longer the big boss man
>>
>>67879782
Didnt carol set a bunch of them on fire? Plus they started getting hilltop supplies for protection. Rick and negan are the same dude just negan a little further along
>>
>>67880650
Breaking Bad was a great show that never pulled this kinda bullshit. Breaking Bad's cliffhangers were properly done.
>>
>>67880538
Seriously. I was nervous as fuck as it became obvious that Rick was getting boxed in and he thought he was still a step ahead. The utterly defeated look he had was great. And then no payoff for any of it. I'm not going to care who it is in a few months. I don't see how they're going to get me on the edge of my seat again before someone is killed.
>>
>>67879748
Touch screens aren't pressure sensitive. They're heat sensitive.
>>
File: 1430064111410.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1430064111410.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>67880745
>breaking bad was a great show
>>
File: edgeville.png (23 KB, 289x259) Image search: [Google]
edgeville.png
23 KB, 289x259
>>67880919
>being this edgy on the internet
>>
>>67880919
I hate this "Breaking Bad is shit" meme. This board loved it before it became super popular.
>>
File: NervousRand.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
NervousRand.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>67880919
wew lad
>>
>>67880946
>>67880959
>disliking an overrated show is a "meme"
>>
>>67880919
I bet you watch Game of Thrones or some The CW shit.
>>
Shit, it's pretty much confirmed it's Based Abe.
>>
>>67880704
>>67880591
these actually sum up everything that's wrong about TWD really well - for any cuck that is trying to defend the finale
>>
File: 1451507826040.png (420 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1451507826040.png
420 KB, 803x688
>>67880919
>>
>>67881008
are you implying breaking bad is better than Got? they're both normie trash
>>
>>67880978
I don't care if normies overrate it, it was a damn good show. Name three TV shows from the past decade that are superior.
>>
>>67881077
The Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, two and a half men
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.