[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Carl form a bond with Negan in the comic books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 200x112
Does Carl form a bond with Negan in the comic books?
>>
>>67867552
Yes.
Negan admires Carl but Carl hates Negan for what his is and does.
>>
>>67867552
ish, but not what you would in any way call a bond.
>>
>>67867599
Why does he admire Carl?
>>
>>67867599
Which is actually pretty funny, because it shows Negan has a soft spot for the kid, and opens up to him in a way he doesn't to others. But Carl is so fucked up and jaded that he just hates most things.

The serial killer line in the finale made me laugh so hard, because that's exactly the irony going on.
>>
>>67867660
Where can I view the comic books? Do you have to purchase over the counter?
>>
>>67867764
Yeah, and you can only buy it from one shop in Missouri
>>
>>67867812
.......???
>>
>>67867951
???.....................
>>
I hate this family...
>>
>>67867764

You can download them from the bay of pirates. You also need to get a simple comic book reader program if you don't currently have the software for it - CBR Reader is good enough.
>>
I doubt they're going to have Carl and Negan become chums since the hacks at AMC won't want people to question if Negan is really a bad guy or not.
>>
Negan will become a second father to Carl.
>>
>>67867552
When Negan gets imprisoned by Rick and he starts having his little conversations with Carl, calling him his friend really beautifully captures the essence of Negan.

Fuck Negan is awesome.
>>
>>67867647
because he's got big fucking balls. Shortly after this, Negan and his crew show up to collect from Alexandria, and carl stows away in one of their vehicles with a machine gun and kills like 10 of Negans men. Instead of killing Carl he tells him he's got balls and admires that. Negan gives Carl a tour of the place the saviors live.
>>
>>67868382
Told. Not Shown.

Oh, that's where the show gets their incompetent storytelling from.
>>
>>67868641
>Told. Not Shown.

What?
>>
>>67868114
Can also just relabel them as compression files and view the images as you normally would.
CBZ = Zip
CBR = Rar

Comicbook Read is a pretty nice way browse images though.
>>
A girl rapes carl in the comics.
>>
>>67870256
Fucking disgusting. He deserves a cute boy like himself.
>>
do u guys think negan will introduce carl's boipucci to his lucille?
>>
>>67868670
some dumb tvtropes shit probably
>>
>>67870256
Is she cute
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.