[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Park Boys S10, buds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image[1].jpg (236 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
236 KB, 960x540
Cheers, buds.

Is this cocksucker any good, or what? I'm talking about Trailer Park Boys season 10, of course.
>>
pretty good famly, better than 9
>>
TPB is pretty shitty after S5
>>
>>67866709
not really no
>>
>>67866884
S5 is so fucking great. But I dunno. 6 was okay, 7 was good. I liked Phil Collins and Jacob so...

Gimme a bam, bud
>>
>>67866709
it was WEED DUDE LMAO yes even more than past seasons, a couple of good laughs from the only good consistent characters Mr. Lahey and J to the R-O-C and thats it, pretty lazy season
>>
>no "smokes, let's go" even once this season

everything in life dies alone
>>
>>67866709
it was pretty good until Snoop Dogg showed up.
>>
File: 53525325.gif (446 KB, 365x278) Image search: [Google]
53525325.gif
446 KB, 365x278
>randy's shaved chest in 1080p HD
>>
How many times have you watched the entire run of the show?

5 for me

Maybe will start 6th soon.
>>
It was pretty good

Who thought Candy was a good idea? annoying autistic character.

Donna was way funnier as Don.

the celebrity cameos were weird as fuck but i kind of liked them at the end
>>
>>67868069
I've never liked Tom Arnold and this didn't make it any better.

Snoop was cool, though.
>>
>>67868130
Snoop was weird as fuck for most of it, he didnt really seem to know what to do.

even though he's acted before

dude seemed really uncomfortable in sunnyvale
>>
>>67868185
i think it's the unscripted style, and being surrounded by white people and the groupie chicks they gave him looked busted af
>>
i stopped watching when they started doing the whole smuggling weed with toy trains thing. seemed like they were just going through the motions

saw a few new episodes though and they just lost the style. dont like the high definition feel either. also bubbles becoming less subtle and pretty much the main character sucks. his face gets even more contorted each season
>>
>>67868862only the first couple of seasons were really improv
>>
This show is so much fucking different from how it started out. I'm not as much of a fan anymore to be honest
>>
>>67868879
Bubbles being the main character happened after like 3 seasons
>>
File: the eternal honk.jpg (51 KB, 434x500) Image search: [Google]
the eternal honk.jpg
51 KB, 434x500
>>67866709
better then season 8 and 9, didnt seem like they were forcing it as much, toned down the rickyisms
>>
Lucy just quit the show after Bubs' assault arrest the other day.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206
>>
The part when Bubbles punched his girlfriend was great.
>>
>>67872054
>>67872107
I love your hands
>>
>>67872054
>DeCoutere was a complainant in the recent sexual assault case against former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, in which he was acquitted.

Wewlad, no wonder she got so triggered. She is going to regret this big time when the show continues for another ten seasons.
>>
>>67867978

at least 20, I need help.
>>
I thought it was really good. I really enjoyed Doug Benson even though he had a total of 2 minutes in the show. Also cholo JROC was hilarious
>>
Why is season 9 so hated?
>>
>Lahey rubbing the cream all over Randys nipples
Most uncomfortable Ive ever felt
>>
>>67866709
i liked it until the last two episodes.
>>
I miss when the show was just an East Coast Canada thing about poor people in a trailer park. None of this DUDE WEED shit post-season seven.
>>
File: o-LUCY-DECOUTERE-facebook.jpg (335 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LUCY-DECOUTERE-facebook.jpg
335 KB, 2000x1000
>>67866709
It's OK. If you're a fan you were going to watch it anyway.

Pluses - The liquor wins
Minuses - I still want to bang Lucy
>>
>>67875432

Because it's basically a tpb movie stretched into 10 episodes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.