[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Vs DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Alexandra-Daddario-13.jpg (52 KB, 600x815) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-Daddario-13.jpg
52 KB, 600x815
>muh Marvel
>muh DC
>muh Marvel
>muh DC

what you jumped up collection of inbred little faggots dont seem to realise is that capeshit is, without exception, appalling. it is by a country mile the foulest most pathetic form of entertainment currently in existence. the difference between Marvel and DC is that Marvel doesnt care that they produce horseshit. they embrace the retarded nature of the source material and produce gay faggot nigger movies for twelve year olds and nu males. and they are uniformly awful, with each one further degrading the medium of film and making the human population quantifiably more retarded.

meanwhile DC are in total denial about the retarded nature of the source material and try to make 2deep4you movies featuring people on steroid wearing tights punching each other. or people dressed up like bats and cats and fucking circus clowns and trying to be intimidating. and surprise surfucking prise it again turns out to be awful

god i hate you capeshit pieces of trash so fucking much you have no idea. you make even the dumbest action movie look like 10/10 cinema

disgusting manchildren just fucking END IT ALREADY FUCKING HELL
>>
Say, that's a nice picture
>>
Say, that's a nice picture
>>
I can almost taste your tears
>>
I want to be her Daddario if you catch my dr'fift
>>
>>67865732
Ask me how I know you're under 25.
>>
>>67865732
Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours
>>
>>67865732
Are you the faggot that kept shilling this no talent bitch should have been Wonder Woman? LOL
>>
>Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU GUY AREN'T C-C-COOL ENOUGH TO B-B-B-BE HERE!

drink bleach.
>>
>>67865732
There is no Marvel vs DC
It's all encouraged by both companies to manipulate the fanbase
DC's movies are better though
>>
At least the board is talking about movies again. Sorry faggot no more rooney threads for you HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
The thing is, you're right. But most of the replies you get will be from capeshit enthusiast tourists from reddit and /co/. Marvel, DC. It doesn't matter. It's all lowest common denominator trash for normie cunts, and they need to be purged from this board.
>>
>>>/qa/486474

Join the cause
>>
>>67865958
It's not about ""cool""" you lack the cinematic knowledge to be here

Oh and
>taxi driver is his go to movie as a response
Just more proof you are a low cinema IQ ape
>>
>Fool me once with Man of Murder, shame on you

>Fool me twice with Abortion of Krypton versus Faggot of Gotham, SHAME ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67865732
where's her ass?
>>
>>67865732
Preach.
So sick of seeing these tourist /co/mblr manchildren arguing over which capeshit is """superior"""
>>
>>67865732
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>67865732
You are absolutely right. The sad thing though, is that when retards are sufficiently entertained by something they will lay aside all critical thinking. And when confronted with how ignorant and stupid they are they'll just act like they don't care so they don't have to answer to themselves. I guess this is what many on here call trolling. If they just spout some stupid meme they think nobody sees how plain they are. I've been on here since 2006 or 07 and at this point I don't feel like i'm able to discuss film here anymore. Since that last Batman film came out literally every other post is about the movie, ben affleck or the director of the movie. I'm just glad I didn't waste money on this one, like I did with MoS(god knows why).
>>
>>67866171
Yeah but you're under the age of 25. You literally know jack fucking shit about movies. In and out. From production to framing to editing, take your pick: You. Don't. Know. Movies.
>>
>>67865923
Not OP, but genuinly interested in your answer. Besides the fact that you can with relative certainty say that he's under 25 considering he's talking about superhero movies on 4chan, You'll probably come up with some stupid, forced pseudo-intellectual reason for it. You're like that guy on South Park that was crowned the biggest douche in the universe.
>>
>>67865732
You seem angry.
>>
>>67866019
that's part of the problem. we're talking about "movies", not "films". I'm not the kind of faggot to make a difference on those words, it's just so you'll get my point. I can't really remember seeing a single thread about Spotlight, for example.
>>
>>67866560
Look how many curses OP used to attempt to validate his opinion. He sounds like a whiny little bitch with a learning disability. It's literally how children curse when they realize their parents aren't around. Ironic since his parents probably pay for the internet he's using right now.
>>
>>67866630
Oscar bait movies are often sent to the trash here.
>>
>>67866699
how about sticking to the subject. Google "ad hominem". It's not relevant to this discussion, the number of cursewords he's using.
>>
>>67866729
Yes, and every single action-movie manufactured by the industry that is Hollywood is being discussed and analyzed like the bible. This is the problem.
>>
>>67866630
>spotlight
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1438997336131.jpg (289 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1438997336131.jpg
289 KB, 2048x1365
>>67865732
Well said OP
>>
>>67866971
Then go watch taxi driver or el topo again and pretend it's good if that makes you happy.
>>
>>67866207
lost in her tits
>>
>>67867076
What would make me happier, would have been to be able to come on here and discuss good movies i've watched with others, but that's literally not possible on this board anymore. I wonder if reddit likes to discuss film.
>>
>>67867260
Uh huh and yet tumblr is the faggot hugbox.
>>
>>67867302
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here, but I googled the buzzword at the end, and 4chan is in no way, shape or form what you would call a hugbox. If anything, it's the actual opposite. Confrontational manchildren attacking each other. Do you think sophistication is gay?
>>
>>67867260
Just make a new thread here and ask
:0)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.