[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're not even funny anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 188x267
They're not even funny anymore.
>>
FF showed promise, but Space Cop was fucking unbearable
>>
>>67864453
...but you still keep talking about them

Fucking mysterious.
>>
>>67864453
They never were.
>>
And they're fucking Disney shills now.
>>
>>67864994
The minute they brought on Landis I closed the video, unsubscribed, and haven't clicked one since.
>>
>>67864453
Half in the Bag needs to go on a long hiatus, and Rich Evans and AIDSmoby need to stop appearing in anything that isn't PreRec.
>>
>kek, isn't this funny that we say things.....and then pause......Mike?
>that's right Jay *slowly drops a beer bottle behind him*
>>
>>67865141

Fucking mysterious.
>>
>>67865155
Yeah what the fuck was that about? They honestly haven't tried to make enough money making fun of BvS they had to make another video?
>>
File: DERRR.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
DERRR.png
313 KB, 701x394
>>67865214
THATS RIGHT JAY
>>
They're too mainstream, their opinions match up entirely with RT. Their love of Jurassic World and TFA when the channel became famous for ripping apart movies for the same problems they have shows their loss of objectivity.
>>
DUDE EXPLODING SQUIRRELS LMAOO
JAY WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING SO MUCH?
EXPLODING SQUIRRELS AREN'T FUNNY YOU DUM DUM!
>>
Just saw their Man of Steel episode and then the BvS episode directly after, and the difference is astounding. In the MoS review they actually criticise what the percieve as flaws in the narrative, story and characters. In the BvS review they just go:
>Then that happened and I was like WHAAT? and when that happened I was like OMG WHAAAAT??
This is just the way most of their reviews go on now, they clearly don't give a fuck about the movies they're talking about anymore. I don't blame them though, it must be a chore to keep trying to be passionate and funny about the same shit hollywood spews out for year after year after year.
Mike even liked both Jurassic World and TFA, clearly the opinion part of his brain has been worn out and broken.
>>
>>67865701
>their opinions match up entirely with RT.
Krampus only got 62% on RT and it was one of their favorite movies of last year. Boyhood got 98% and they hated it.
>>
>>67865914
>what is controlled opposition
>>
>>67865892
"So Mike, what did you think of QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP"
"I liked it!"
"Yeah, me too"
>>
>their TFA review will be positive
I wonder how heavy that Disney money is?
>>
>>67865935
>it's all a giant conspiracy! don't you see!
>>
THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
>>
>>67865892
Fucking this. Their job has gotten really easy over the years if they just go "ugh, really?" to everything now.
>>
>>67865987
Plinkett is about to rip apart TFA.
>>
>>67866054

Fucking mysterious.
>>
>>67866070
No he won't.
It will most likely follow the path of their Titanic review.
>>
File: 1459772596302.jpg (100 KB, 559x609) Image search: [Google]
1459772596302.jpg
100 KB, 559x609
>>67865701
>No longer edgy
>>
They started getting popular.

So, naturally, certain people who used to like them started hating them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.