[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simpsons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lqzwbbKr0M1qa9565o1_540.png (329 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqzwbbKr0M1qa9565o1_540.png
329 KB, 512x512
So im finally getting around to watching this thing. I loved the show as a kid when i would watch it, and after seinfeld this is my next 90's show to binge.

Anyway, at what season should i expect it to go to shit?
>>
Season 14. /tv/ will probably say 5 or 6 but then you'd miss the ribwich, canyonero, and 2 more Side Show Bob episodes.
>>
12 but you should watch up to 14 to confirm its gone to shit by yourself
>>
>>67864220
The moment Season 13 ends.
>>
>>67864220
Gets okay at season 11

Turns into shit at season 19
>>
>>67864220
Season 6
>>
Season 10/11 was where it noticably started to run out of ideas. The two or three seasons after that were pretty bad; and nearly everything beyond that was downright unwatchable, somehow managing to become progressively worse.
>>
I stop at 9 or 10.
>>
2-8

Then 9 and 10, if you still like it 11 and 12
>>
>>67864220
Several times a year I slowly go through all the seasons. I would say around season 13 you start to notice it getting blatantly shittier, by 14 you have moments of "why am I watching this again?"
There are still good jokes and writing mixed in throughout the entire series, but it gets sparser, more "random" and less funny. 13 is probably the last "okay" season

My problem is that I've seen 1-13 so many times that I want to watch 14+ just to be watching something "new"

Every episode even now has at least one good joke on the bright side.
>>
Season 8 is the last consistently great season (though there is one bad episode, an early outlying indicator of the decline). Season 9 is still mostly good with some classics left in it, season 10 also has plenty of quality but the decline is starting to get noticeable, this continues throughout season 11 and 12. I'd say by 13, we're over the edge and the show is done.
>>
Season 9 is where it starts to get bad.
>>
Around season 13 is where it went to shit. Anything after is cringe tier.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.