[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This will be a success because of the quips, won't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: Suicide_Squad_official_release.jpg (395 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Squad_official_release.jpg
395 KB, 1200x800
This will be a success because of the quips, won't it?
>>
capequip = shit
>>
>>67863392
>DC
>Success
Pick one and only one
>>
>>67863392
She's a big girl

And so fucking hot
>>
File: rv5.png (206 KB, 452x322) Image search: [Google]
rv5.png
206 KB, 452x322
>>67863434
DC VS SUCCESS
>>
>>67863392
I don't know, but the trailer actually looks like a lot of fun. The characters seem to be enjoying themselves, the score seems less dour than Snyder's shit, and the action will be more relatable without the supergod character flying around.

I expect this will be the one DCU movie with a positive RT rating.
>>
>>67863478
BOYS!! MMM
>>
>>67863392
This one HAD hope. Even since the first trailer it looked decent in comparison to BVS. Even the Joker wasn't THAT bad, except for the tattoos. But the recent news that they have begun reshooting made me lose all confidence on the movie. From day one to day one pirate.
>>
>>67863556
>news

It was literally one random guy from a website that said that "an excellent source" told him.
And then everyone took that seriously.
>>
You know how they say any publicity is good publicity? Well the marketing stunts they're doing for this pile of shit isn't, it's unbelievably cringy.
>>
>>67863599
>Although the entire crew was subject to Leto's unpredictable mood swings, it quickly became apparent he also had favorite targets for his pranks. "Jared liked to play his favorites", adds our source within the movie's set, "And Kate [Hawley, the movie's costume designer] was one of them". Tasked with creating the Joker's eccletic wardrobe of clothing as warped and subversive as the man underneath them, Hawley soon found herself in Leto's crosshairs due to the amount of time they spend together.

>"He'd drive her insane. For the first month we were filming, he insisted on wearing his socks inside out. We were all aghast when we noticed it, we could barely form words". But it didn't end there. According to a source close to the movie's wardrobe department, "Kate asked Jared why he didn't wear the socks properly. Big mistake. For the remainder of the shooting, he insisted on wearing a mismatched pair. It was absolute madness. David [Ayer, director] tried to reach out to Jared, but he simply put his fingers to his ears and went "la la la la la", leaving David speechless". "It was taxing", adds another source, "we had a psychiatrist on call for emergency counselling".

>It all came to a gripping halt on the last day of shooting. "After the original incident, Kate decided not to bring up the socks anymore. Everyday Jared would wear them mismatched while Kate suffered in silence. On the last day of shooting, Jared held her head with his hands and whispered 'you earned this' and very slowly put a pair of matching green socks, on the proper way."

>"We couldn't believe our eyes", the source continues, "I would've photographed it if Jared allowed cellphones in the dressing room. But it was only the beginning. After Jared finished his last scene and David yelled 'CUT!', the crew erupted into a standing ovation. Jared took it all in with a devilish smile on his face, and I could sense the dread building up. He then lifted his finger and pointed at Kate."

Cont...
>>
>>67863392
it looks fun, it has the Joker and Will Smith, is something new (team of super villains)

it will be a success
>>
>>67863659
>"We were in utter shock", the source continued, "he very slowly lifted his pants above his ankles. And we couldn't believe our eyes". Jared Leto was not wearing socks that day, at all.

>"Margot [Robbie, co-star] just burst into tears, David buried his head in his hands in shame and disbelief, Kate simply collapsed on the floor and had to be rushed to the hospital, and it took them even longer to get there because Jared had stuck his socks in the EMT van's escape pipe. He's a complete nutcase."
>>
>>67863478
MARVEL VS KINO
>>
When did we reach a point in you people's interent delusions where witty dialogue, in any kind of movie, is a bad thing? it's just one part of a whole that enhances the whole when done right.

yes, marvel's quips make for a better movie because they actually work, instead of

>is she with you?
>i thought she was with you

which is awkward and unfunny
>>
>>67863392
>>
>>67863762
>he likes le funnay quips

Back to you know where.
>>
>>67863659
>During one stressful day, [Jared Leto] refused to come on set unless actor Will Smith carried him out of his trailer on piggyback. Tensions became so heated that Ayer was asked by studio heads to speak with Leto privately about his eccentric behavior.
>>
>>67863659
>>67863696
every time
>>
>>67863392
I sure hope that she'll do alot of sexual references and sexy poses and outfits.
>>
>>67863790
>he hates wit

true patrician here, a master of Kino, because who needs sharp dialogue, all you need are cinematic shots of the ladscape for real art
>>
>>67863923
>he hates wit

I bet you love le funny witty man from GoT too with this shit taste of yours.
>>
>>67863976
ah, now i get. "le funny xd" is basically the peak of your own wit, so of course you find yourself frightened and confused in the presence of people and characters with quicker minds, and then cower from this reality by holding onto internet memes as your security blanket.
don't worry, you're not stupid, your mind just movies at its own pace.
>>
#JokerWasHere
>>
File: 1456952589707.jpg (355 KB, 522x727) Image search: [Google]
1456952589707.jpg
355 KB, 522x727
>>67864104
>don't worry, you're not stupid, your mind just movies at its own pace.
>>
>>67864104
>you're not stupid, your mind just movies at its own pace.
exactly, that's what mommy used to tell me before the 'betes took her legs
>>
jesus christ, i thought other "method actors" were pretentious, but Leto just takes the cake. His level of self-importance is physically enraging me at this point

YOU'RE PLAYING A MURDEROUS CLOWN FAGGOT, GET OVER YOURSELF
>>
>>67864406
It's part of the character dude.
>>
>>67863445
nope
>>
>>67864406
>believing greentext with no credible source

I bet you believe the grocery store celebrity sitin pastas too.
>>
>all this Joker marketing
>will appear in some flashbacks and the final fight for a total of 10-15 mins

how weak this movie must be it's central marketing shtick is about a tertiary character
>>
>>67864508
not this one specifically, but shit about leto's pranks and interviews has been all over internet websites for months now.
>>
i can't be the only person who thought the queen song trailer was so poorly timed and mega cringe
>>
>>67864528
Hes the villain of the flick
>>
>>67864602
https://youtu.be/CmRih_VtVAs
No
>>
I

STARTED A JOKE
>>
>>67864618
except he's not. at all. deceptive marketing leads people to believe he is though.Enchantress is.

Enchantress marketing-0%
>>
Is that the chick from community?
>>
>>67864655
objectively the best queen song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXWZlBONWc
>>
>>67864707
nah, based gilly is in some shitty appatow show on netflix now. i tried watching it because i like her so much, but i couldn't subject myself to it past the pilot
>>
>>67864570
No it hasn't. There was one article and it didn't have any of the ridiculous claims any of the shit circulated here gets. All it said was his performance was good.
>>
>>67864602
Yes
>>
>>67864433
not the same anon, but she is

are you gay?
>>
>>67863482
>I expect this will be the one DCU movie with a positive RT rating.

until the inevitable Battfleck standalone movie comes out anyways.
>>
Don't worry, they're making it more 'fun'. There's still hope!
>>
>>67863599
>cringy
Are you 12?
>>
>we ride together, we die together. suicide squad for life

really ayer?
>>
>>67865472
cringe
>>
>>67865472
cringe
>>
I might watch it for the hilarious domestic violence between joker and harley and the peeing scene, but i'm not excited.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.