[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he ever realize that if he stole the embryos, Hammond and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: dn.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Did he ever realize that if he stole the embryos, Hammond and his men will eventually find out?
>>
Well yeah. They couldn't do anything if he got out of Costa Rica though.
>>
File: jerry.jpg (8 KB, 236x163) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
8 KB, 236x163
Newman!
>>
>>67863128

Why do you think he sabotaged the computer systems, dummy?
>>
>>67863128
Ah ah ah! Not until they say the magic word!
>>
https://youtu.be/cst87c2Vies
https://youtu.be/M8HfNvpFcqQ
https://youtu.be/wc7RIs7okUQ
>>
>>67863128

I was in fact thinking about this recently. It's a very easy to figure out plot. However, the role of the scheme is to just give an excuse to cut the power so the Dinos escape.

Better question: Why in the hell does Jurassic Park use electrified fences to keep Dinos in? Why not use a passive system like every other zoo or animal enclosure?

If the power fails, for whatever reason, including you know, a giant huricane that regularily hits your island, then you're screwed.
>>
>>67863263
Many Nedry wanted Hammond dead and wasn't planning on fixing the security
>>
newman freed all the dinosaurs because they were slaves like him.
>>
>>67863128
Who was he gonna give the embryos to who had the same cloning technology as Jurassic Park?
>>
>>67863263
Because the old guy was a rock and didn't want to spend the dollarydoos in important stuff like security. He just wanted breathing walking Frogosaurus.
>>
'I've got to take this thing here and put it around that thing there to pull this thing here'
>>
>>67863576
>and didn't want to spend the dollarydoos in important stuff like security.

Giant electrified fences cost more than standard passive systems though.
>>
there was no proof it was him
>>
Every goddamn line in this movie is a fucking quote you can use in everyday situations. I love it.
>>
>>67863263

maybe normal fences arent enough to contain a t-rex or so?

and of course the security on this park was questionable thats the main reason why they all there to approve that park would be safe enough which it wasnt
>>
How many plates of chilli and sea bass could he eat?
>>
File: Dennis Nedry 2.preview.jpg (114 KB, 490x265) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Nedry 2.preview.jpg
114 KB, 490x265
Was the sound Dennis squealing or from the canister?
>>
>try to feed rex
>wont eat
>what was it eating this entire time.
>>
>>67863842
nippon tourists
>>
>>67863705

>That's one big pile of shit

For pretty much anything
>>
he was a mod on the jurassic park customer service forum for free
>>
>>67863263
They should have used an invisible fence. It would give the illusion of being right near the dinosaurs without the actual danger.
>>
i think he actually says chilEAN seabass
>>
File: Untitled.png (357 KB, 688x525) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
357 KB, 688x525
>>
There's no way that shaving cream can could have held enough liquid nitrogen to keep those embryos from going bad.

Literally no way.
>>
>>67864015
t. science man
>>
>>67864011
anime is real
>>
File: 1455376943301.gif (125 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1455376943301.gif
125 KB, 480x360
>>
File: nedry2.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
nedry2.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>67863128
most likely. why would he care if they did find out?

>>67863818
i always thought it was whipped cream in that can, as he puts it on a piece of cake. that whole cafe / restaurant looks so comfy.
>>
Jurassic World was the Premiere last Friday on Sky Movies and loved it, every bit the sequel I was wanting over Lost World (Batman Returns) and 3 (Batman And Robin)
>>
>>67863818
why would it be the canister? are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>67864015
Maybe the boat had cold storage aboard? So the can only had to keep them cold long enough to reach the boat from the Visitor's center? The captain was clearly involved with Nedry
>>
>>67864292

It sounds like it could be
>>
>>67864285
you fell for the Force Awakens of Jurassic Park
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.