[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you improve her character for Star Wars Episode VIII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (38 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
38 KB, 768x431
How would you improve her character for Star Wars Episode VIII?
>>
>>67859854
It truly is unbelievable how cute she looks when her mouth is closed, fucking anglo genetics, she's going to age like milk
>>
Make her thick
>>
Nude scenes.
>>
>>67859854
Intimate lesbian sex scene
>>
>>67859854
She gets molested by phasma.
>>
>>67859854
Making her less smart
>mary sue
>>
File: Star Wars JUST Luke Skywalker.png (318 KB, 950x399) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars JUST Luke Skywalker.png
318 KB, 950x399
>>67859854
make her not be good at literally everything.
>>
>>67859854
it turns out she killed a bunch of people at the Jedi temple and had her memory wiped by Luke.

that's not really even that great or interesting, but it would be better than being annoyingly flawless.
>>
File: 1447979177642.jpg (176 KB, 1964x1324) Image search: [Google]
1447979177642.jpg
176 KB, 1964x1324
Why wasn't this scene in the movie!?
I only watched it so I could see the bliss on her face as she gets BLACKED!

It better happen in 8
>>
>>67859974
This would be good. Maybe even not have her start as a level 98 force user.
>>
File: 1458759867479.png (8 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
1458759867479.png
8 KB, 570x533
>>67859854
Write an actual character and not a mary sue
>>
>Have Poe meet up with Finn and Rey and pilot the ship instead of Rey
>Have the earthquake split up the ending saber fight, forcing a draw
>Don't have her use Jedi mind trick 20 seconds after learning the existence of the force
>Have her be interested in finding out her connection to the force instead of running away n being terrified for literally no reason

Uhh idk just some simple suggestions
>>
>>67859854
Why is it impossible for feminists to write a female character with flaws?

Like, she literally masters the force in a matter of hours.

Luke Skywalker, a literal Jesus figure, got his ass kicked for three movies.
>>
>>67859950
PURE KINO
U
R
E

K
I
N
O
>>
>>67859854
Reminder that all that was holding Rey back from being a force master was Han Solo casually mentioning that the force was real.

No training.

No Obi-wan.

Nobody even talking about the jedi in anyway.

Just one mention that the force was real.
>>
File: Reddit.png (1 MB, 1094x650) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
1 MB, 1094x650
>Wanting Rey to be less perfect
>>
>>67860365
It's men that write female characters like that because they're going the laziest possible route and dumb women eat it up. "YAAAAAS QUEEN!"
>>
>>67859854
She gets gangraped to death in first 5 minutes.
>>
>>67859854
they are so afraid of (or, rather, militantly against) making female characters need to be saved, and she is suffering for it tremendously.

They made it so that she doesn't need help with absolutely anything.

Frankly her naivety in the first movie needs to be punished harshly (think of luke losing his hand). She needs to be humbled and learn her own limitations. And then she needs to fight to overcome them, in a way that's compelling
>>
>>67860365
>Luke Skywalker, a literal Jesus figure

How is Luke a Jesus figure? His father is the Jesus figure, right down to the virgin birth and the "resurrection".
>>
English female actors are literally the worst people of all time

Spoilt boring private school cunts who can't stop talking about themselves

I fucked a girl from work who went to the same dance/acting school as Ridley and if Ridley's one tenth as obnoxious and snotty, she'd be unbearable to meet in real life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.