[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does this guy seem really out of place with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: iz9m37.jpg (25 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
iz9m37.jpg
25 KB, 506x316
Is it just me or does this guy seem really out of place with respect to the rest of the characters in the series?
>>
>>67859432
i love it how first world whites can't fathom that such a person can exist in real life. ever heard of nation of islam? black panthers? other radical black groups? people like that exist. maybe this one was made too much goofy but it is not completely unrealistic.
>>
>>67859939

too much hype on his character. he started cool then just got pointless. oh well. RIP string
>>
>>67859939
First world whites can't understand anything outside of their suburbs, especially people of color. This is why most people tell them to STFU when they try to drop some """insight"""
>>
>>67859432
You just have no fucking clue what you're talking about

It's not "just you." It's the fact that you're stupid.
>>
File: Orioles.png (342 KB, 593x456) Image search: [Google]
Orioles.png
342 KB, 593x456
It's because he's from New York and the rest of the characters are from Baltimore dumbass
>>
HE WAS REAL!!!!

You fucking turbocucks. Fucking Nation of Islam motherfucking niggers. Deadlier than a fucking Mogadishu killing squad.
>>
>>67859982
Nigger
>>
>>67860229
>killed malcom x because he changed his mind

yeah they're the worst

kevin gates thinks he's the new malcom x i can't wait till the nation of islam kills him too
>>
>th-they're based on real people!!!!

Oh get fucked, just because it's very loosely based on a real person does not make him a good character, nor realistic given the world we are shown.

>gangsta niglets who demonstrate they have little fear of being gunned down are inexplicably afraid of this cuck and Omar
>>
>nigger pretending to read shitty libcuck magazines

Yeah these guys exist.
>>
Off topic, but every street nigger in the wire dressed in expensive ass Phat Farm, G-Unit, Enyce, etc clothes. What I always wondered was is where they're keeping these massive wardrobes while they're living in abandoned row houses?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.