[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: christopher-nolan.jpg (176 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan.jpg
176 KB, 610x408
Apologize.
>>
>>67859013
Thank you Nolan for making the only capekino and the dankest memes.
>>
>>67859013
Thank you for creating Baneposting, Chris.
>>
>>67859013
SAVE US, NOLAN! HACK SNYDER IS CRASHING DC WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
Nolan you manage to make the only capekino and the biggest meme imaginable. Please come back

Make DC films great again
>>
Sorry for thinking you could actually make good movies after Insomnia
>>
Your action scenes may be underwhelming but you can make films unlike Snyder the hack.
>>
He was the hero we didn't deserve
>>
Chris I...
>>
>>67859013
superman trilogy with him when?
>>
>>67859013
Thanks for setting the tone of all future DC movies, and for setting the benchmark so high that any new film will only be met with failure.
>>
>>67859013
he made both the best super hero movie and the best meme of all time

how nu-DC and Marvel can even compete?
>>
>>67859013
>Apologize.
What for? I always spoke highly of him
>>
Interstellar was COMPLETE SHIT, FUCK YOU CHRISTOPHER

Memento is best film.
>>
>>67859100
Insomnia is his only bad movie.
>>
>>67859270
>preemptively killing the DC universe years before it started

Is there anything this man can't do?
>>
File: le CIA man.jpg (868 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
le CIA man.jpg
868 KB, 1920x1080
>>67859724
>>
BvS is better than TDK

Fuck nolan and what he's done to movies
>>
>>67859013

>Told Snyder it would be stupid to kill Zod in MoS
>Told Snyder it would be stupid to include Doomsday and have him kill Superman in BvS
>Snyder did it anyways.

Zack Snyder is a fucking hack.

I don't have the sources, but fuck you I'm in the toilet.
>>
>>67859722
true Interstellar was garbage

What happened there?
>>
>>67861177
Hack saw 2001 on cable one night and was like "Yea, dats da ticket! Shit, millennials don't know 2001!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.