[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Bill pretends to be an average Joe when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: bill-burr-net-worth[1].jpg (20 KB, 550x477) Image search: [Google]
bill-burr-net-worth[1].jpg
20 KB, 550x477
>it's a Bill pretends to be an average Joe when he's actually a millionaire episode
>>
> It's a 47 year old professional who has cultivated his career and continues to tour the country 9 months out of the year has a stable career that pays well episode.
>>
Ohhhhhh Ba-doop-doop-doop
MeUndies, MeUndies
No more sweaty balls
>>
>knocking someone for doing their job
Fuck off OP
>>
>>67858908
> naging on 3b (based bill burr)
Are you a female cunt or something.
>>
>its a bill rants about politics, relationships, sports and otherwise shit I don't give literal fucks about
>>
>>67858908
It's not like he worked his ass of for the past 20 years to get to that position or anything... nooooo.
>>
>>67859180
> It's an autist complaining about his decision to watch something that doesn't engage him episode.

Are you the guy that always goes on about all stand up not being funny because you're autistic and don't "understand" why people like stand up?
>>
>It's a SPORTS episode

sigh
>>
>It's a Bill bends over and lets his hideous sjw negro wife peg him in the ass for an hour episode
>>
File: bill-durr.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bill-durr.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>blarhglbarhbalrh
>ha?

*crowd giggles*
>>
>>67858908
I think he just tries to keep himself humble
I remember a bit where he mentions that he bombed and was poor as shit for the first decade of his career.

I'm glad being rich and famous hasn't got to his head, he still says dumb and ignorant shit without giving fucks, still thinks the banks are out to get him
>>
>>67859400
Hey Bill!
>>
>>67858908
He talks about topics he knows nothing about and then takes fifteen minutes searching for info on the internet while recording. So annoying.
>>
>its a bill goes full tinfoil hat episode

those are my favourite
>>
>>67859331
>it's a bill rants about regular guy subjects

any new stand up of him? I haven't seen anything since the 2014 special that went on netflix

>>67859400
this, haters ITT
>>
>Hey Billy Red Cunt, I have a problem with a LAAAAAAYYYY DEEEEE
>ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzuuuuuzzzzzz
>>
CLUB DUBYA
>daddy can you get me into yale?
CLUB DUBYA
>i puked on the dean
>>
>>67860247
CLUB DUBYA
terr
>>
>>67860092

>those banker cunts have all my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1456411144126.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1456411144126.png
1 MB, 852x854
>its a bill plays the middle of the road/devils advocate/average joe card on a subject a wet shopping bag of dog shit would have been able to take a stance on
>>
Still use of originality. Same goes for Patrice o'Neal.

Heard it before in a middle school bathroom.
>>
File: CV8zLt_WsAAjm8j.jpg (55 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
CV8zLt_WsAAjm8j.jpg
55 KB, 600x639
>>67860081
it's because he doesn't have a young jamie, like joe rogan. every 5 minutes on jre:

>jamie, can you google that and make sure i'm not completely full of shit?
>>
>>67860552

>pull that up jamie
>jamie take 15 seconds to pull it up
>rogan is already starting on another tangent that gets immediately interrupted when jamie puts it up on the screen
>>
>>67860682
that's about it, mang
>>
>>67860682
>>67860552
he needs a sidekick like norm mcdonald but not actually that guy because he always gets shit on
>>
Explain the appeal Burr has on users of this board
>>
>>67860810
he's a funny guy who is down to earth with opinions that resonate with a lot of males
>>
>>67860848
Much like carrot top?
>>
>>67860753
if only patrice were still kicking. that would have been a great show if they co-hosted.
>>
Brian Regan does it better & he doesn't work blue.
>>
>>67860884
not op, but yeah. EXACTLY like carrot top.
>>
>>67860913

Women suck, the comedian.

he was funny, & women be funny as fuck, but you cunts overrate way WAY too much.
>>
File: 6758.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
6758.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>it's a comedian alternates between complaining about how his shitty dad and fucked up childhood turned him into a self destructive rageholic asshole and how all kids today are nothing but overly coddled pussies episode
>>
>>67860972
so it's about women then huh

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT WOMEN
>>
>>67861025
I just know a crutch when I see one.
>>
>>67860913
>>67860753

I'm just glad Redban is gone. He would occasionally save a conversation from trailing off but for the most part he had nothing to add

Especially this argument he had with Burr about RSS feeds. Even better if you go to the episode it's from and watch how sick of it Burr is near the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM
>>
>>67861061
He was hilarious, none the less.
>>
All he does is yell in Bostonian and the only time it was funny was when he was yelling in Bostonian at Pennsylvania.
>>
>>67861088
>none the less

See how I fucked that word up?!

Patrice was better than the marginalized verbatim he used. Play & use of words was his key. Nigga dumbed down.
>>
>>67858908
hes just an idiot thats all
>>
>marries Ni(gg)a
>no more 15 minute rants why women are cunts

a great man, ruined by a woman, A GREAT MAN
>>
At which point dose Gilbert Gottfried get inducted.

So funny, for so long & yet nothing.
>>
>>67861521
*does ?

You drunk, you type, I love this medium.
>>
File: Townies.jpg (98 KB, 1170x473) Image search: [Google]
Townies.jpg
98 KB, 1170x473
>It's a Bill becomes the new Matthew Perry alternate reality
>>
>It's a "Bill googles then talks about girl scout cookies for 15 minutes straight" episode
>>
>>67860552
Jamie has a pretty sweet job, he's good at getting shit up there quickly too.

Plus he's not retarded as that guy Adam Carolla has
>>
ZIP...................................................... RECRUITAAAAAH
>>
File: 1458954023434.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1458954023434.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>67861071
>tfw you might be the only person on the internet who kind of agrees with Redban on this every time it's posted
>>
>All these dweebs complaining about when Burr talks about sports

The appeal of Burr is that he's like a normie version of all those jaded, cynical comedians. I'm not much into sports either but it's still entertaining when he puts his spin on it.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.