[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daryl's dead. They gave Norman the new show, so that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: norman.jpg (44 KB, 655x400) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
44 KB, 655x400
Daryl's dead. They gave Norman the new show, so that they could keep working with him. The problem with shows like TWD is that you can't really kill the characters that people like because you lose viewers and actors lose jobs.
>>
He already filmed the show between seasons you dumbfuck

this just cements him in as a bigger asset for WD
>>
>>67858733
>They gave Norman the new show

what new show?
>>
>>67858733
Norman filmed the pilot when he weren't filming season six. He said he'd like to find a way to balance both shows, however. And it is very possible he filmed the rest of the episodes after filming concluded for season six.

Pee Wee Herman is one of the companions he ride with.
>>
>>67859142
A motorcyle show where he ride and explore art culture of different cities with his companions.

Norman described it as "Anthony Bourdain but with motorcycles instead of food."
>>
Make Carl slowly turn heel. Have him eventually take on Rick... & win.

7 extra seasons, are you happy?
>>
>>67859142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDs5XCbvs8
>>
>>67859248
>Right after FEAR season two finale watch Daryl Dixon aka Norman Reedus new show RIDE as he tackle civilaztion in a brand new way
>it should pacify you until October
AMC can't keep getting awa with it.
>>
>>67859187
i can not imagine a more boring show. fuck off with this meme level actor already
>>
>>67859248
This is more a suck-your-best-stars-cock reward show than a competing moneymaker for jewmc like twd is. It's more of a perk thrown at the actor to entice him to stay. Watch it disappear when twd finishes.
>>
>>67859791
The show isn't for you, is for women.
>>
>>67859832
is amc retarded? how big is the female demo for TWD? it must be in negative numbers.

to be fair anyone who watched past the S1 finale would probably watch anything as long as it has moving images
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCWwIh7l2WI
>>
Gonna purposefully pirate all amc shows because of the bullshit cliffhanger. I have the ability to choose to watch them legit but will now pirate. They get no money from me anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.