[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Let's talk about the MCU /tv/

Who's your favourite Avenger?/Villain?/Guardian?/Defender?

Favourite movie or show?

I guess we can talk Bats v Sups and the DCU too
>>
>>67857932
Scarlett witch/Loki

Iron man 1
>>
>>67857973
>scarlet witch

But she's so boring in the movies, I mean I can understand if you're a comic fan but she doesn't even look good in the civil war trailers
>>
>>67858055
Don't read comics

I just like Olsen
>>
>>67857932
Favorite show = daredevil
Favorite movie = ant-man

Hyped for = CW, Dr. Strange
>>
>>67857932
Vision/purple man/Rocket/punisher
>>
>marvelcucks clutching at straws
>their "cinematic" (flickomatic) universe sundered
>the godking snyder has pierced the heart of darkness
ALL HAIL THE COMING OF THE CAPEKINO
MAN OF STEEL
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
JUSTICE LEAGUE

NOTHING
CAN
SAVE
YOU
NOW
>>
>>67857932
only care about daredevil

I just hope they don't fuck him up with this Defenders shit
>>
>>67858171
Okay
>>
>>67858113
>>67858264
>Daredevil
Muh niggas dd is the best thing marvel has put out so far, hoping for something similar from iron fist.
>>
Best hero is Cap, best villain is Killgrave, best guardian is Starlord, best defender is DD.
>>
Daredevil on Netflix and Captain America films are the only good things in mcu.
>>
File: -.-.jpg (14 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
-.-.jpg
14 KB, 250x243
>>67858171
>>
>favorite Avenger
Iron Manlet
>Villain
Loki and Fisk
>Guardian
Rocket i guess
>Defender
i hate all of them
>Favorite movie
Winter Soldier, Iron Man 1
>show
Daredevil s1 and the bits with Fisk and Frank in s2
>>
Cinematic universe was the worse mistake of capeshit, you can suspend your disbelief and accept the bullshit powers of one hero but fucking dozens of them at once? what an absolute wankery.I mean fucking ironman is in the same world at the same time as spiderman, thor, etc.
>>
>>67858264
>>67858408
how can you guys even stand it
I started watching it for matt murdock and dat fight choreography
there are entire fucking episodes without fights
foggy and karen are worse than jessica jones
people told me kingpin would be based, but he was literally an autistic manbaby
>>
>>67858543
Yes, just like in the comics.
>>
>>67858545
I hate how Kingpins fighting style is literally gorilla mode, get you on the ground then punch head until mush. If you merely bash his arms back it ruins his whole retard smash strategy. Its just not fun to watch. Besides that I love him.

Also I love the fights but Season 2 was almost too many fights. And damn I know DD is trying to not kill but it just breaks my disbelief seeing a man fighting ninjas with basically a steel pipe.

Also, the no kill rule started to break credibility by the end, he was putting people at serious danger by not killing, almost got Elektra killed and messed up his court case because of it. After finally finishing this season I can definitely see why they made Batman kill people who were just in the way for the greater good. The no kill thing is just ridiculous sometimes.
>>
>>67858435
>starlord
>cap
>daredevil

My man
>>
>>67858543
I don't understand how it's any different than x-men?
>>
>>67858700
I love that he told Karen at the end of the season. Sets up a bullseye arc quite nicely
>>
>>67858435
>best guardian is Starlord,

none of those ''guardians'' are real characters to be honest, they feel like one liners with legs
>>
>>67858700
Him struggling with his no kill rule is literally the whole theme of season 2
>>
>>67857932
DD is best show and character.

Not too fond of any of the movies, but I'd say I enjoyed TWS the most because of Evans eye candy
>>
>>67858077
>average Marvel "fan"
>>
>>67858805
Because the origin story of all x-men's powers is the same, in the cinematic universe you have a guy bitten by a radioactive spider in the same country as a nordic god, a billionaire in a power armor,etc.Not to mention most of the original movies imply the used to be normal and not full of capeshit going around, why would people feel fascination towards spiderman if that shit was common place? none of the origin stories make sense in a cinematic universe, where the fuck was ironman when the hulk was trashing the whole US army around for example.
>>
>>67858545

>implying anything can possibly be worse than Jessica "PTSD rape survivor" Jones
>>
>>67859160
>the origin of all x-men's powers is the same
And yet the movies had Juggernaut in them, who is not even a mutant.
>>
>>67858543

>Iron Man and Thor shouldn't exist in same universe!

Yeah, how is that any different than Batman and Wonder Woman existing in the same universe?
>>
>>67859370
Because Snyder is super smart and makes Jesus allegories.
>>
>>67857932
Cap 1 & 2 are my favourite. I really enjoyed The Avengers 1 when it came out, watching it recently though it's pretty shit.

Iron Man 1 was good, something new etc. Became shitter.

GOTG was refreshing and cool. Ant Man really suprised me, enjoyed it all the way through. Pretty happy there's a sequel and he's in Civil War.

Chris Hemsworth as Thor is perfect casting, Marvel keep hiring shitty directors for his flicks though.

I would welcome a Hawkeye and Black Widow Netflix show. In the style of mission impossible.
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 1205x1285
>>67858055
>>67859073
she's been in one fucking movie and you've yet to see her fully in Civil War.

get over yourself KEK
>>
>>67859160
because Spider-Man is seen swinging around constantly saving people, more likeable. He's a guy in a shoot with mechanical web shooters.

Where as when they see people like Wolverine, Beast etc, they see them more as "mutant" freaks who lay wake against their villains.
>>
>>67859547
Not to mention he's fucking 15 years old in the civil war
>>
>>67858836
You didn't really watch the movie, right?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.