[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did critics fuck up this bad? First person to try to teach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: honestly.png (348 KB, 740x596) Image search: [Google]
honestly.png
348 KB, 740x596
How did critics fuck up this bad?

First person to try to teach the rest of us "how RT actually works" is a permafaggot
>>
They didn't.
>>
>>67856316
Get your eyes fixed and your butt salved, there's nothing fucked up in your pic. BvS is declared shit and all is right with the world.
>>
File: 1457048662038.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457048662038.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>67856316
>ignoring audience score
>>
Someone teach me how RT works because i don't get it
>>
Did they? One is a good movie and the other is awfully paced garbage.
>>
>there are ACTUAL people on this board who think BvS is better than Fall of Big Guy: Biggest Since the Silent Era
>>
>>67856388
THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
>>
>>67856378
What about the audience score?
>>
I liked both.
>>
File: 52611438_p0.png (2 MB, 1700x1900) Image search: [Google]
52611438_p0.png
2 MB, 1700x1900
I wonder if this is a continuation from another thread where one guy kept telling random people to go to /v/. And also, in the same thread, people were treating MoS as representing the birth theme.

ANYWAY

>>67856316
(a) Did you watch the movie?

(b) Did you read/listen to what the other critics said?

For the record, I did like the movie. But I agree, the movie had a lot of problems. And I'm being generous to it. I did like MoS. But BvS is nothing like the Dark Knight or MoS.
>>
y-you plebs don't g-g-get it it's kino
>>
>>67857006
TDKR was technically flawed on every single level. I'm the biggest batman fan in the world and I sat in the theater on my first viewing (when it is easiest to let go of criticism and just enjoy the show) and could not go 5 minutes without scoffing or laughing at some glaring plot hole or acting issue
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.