[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As much as i hate AMC right now, i have to admit that they did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18
File: negan kawaii eyes.png (88 KB, 326x339) Image search: [Google]
negan kawaii eyes.png
88 KB, 326x339
As much as i hate AMC right now, i have to admit that they did a good job at making the viewers bash each others heads in. All the theories and discussions about who will take the bat will keep us busy until october.

>Glenn already had a fake death this season and he died in the comics
>Daryl was already shot in the last episode and is a mess
>Maggie is fucked no matter what
>Abraham already dodged the bullet by not getting an arrow to the head
>Rick and Carl are safe due to plotshield and the "if ... feed the boys other eye to his father"
>Rosita is most likely safe if they want to give her the same death as in the comics

So the only people left are Michonne, Aaron and Eugene and let's be honest, no one would give a shit if any one of them died.

It seems like AMC really thought all this through (more or less, the viewers are still pissed, even the normalfags) and wanted to leave us in this state of absolutely not nothing who is gonna die. Bravo, well played.
>>
Bullshit. There is no way to justify what they did as anything other than a cheap way to get buzz during the 6 month hiatus until S7. The fact that the #1 show in America had to resort to this absolutely blows my fucking mind. The scene wrote itself, FOLLOW THE COMIC.
>>
>>67856190
It's 90% certain that they will kill Glenn anyway.
What i mean is that this cliffhanger will keep the viewers thinking and theorising about who will die. If they just showed Glenn getting his shit fucked, there wouldn't be as much talking.
People would just be in shock for a while and move on. But with a fucking cliffhanger like that, people will stay interested.

Besides, isn't Game of Thrones the #1 show?
>>
>>67856319
Game of Thrones sucks just as much as TWD, why do people keep bringing it up?
>>
Am I the only one who likes the autist mullet guy? I thought it was hilarious how he stringed along Abraham and Rosita for an entire season.. constantly putting Abraham down, reminding him that he's smarter.

I wish there were more Eugene scenes desu
>>
File: 1454337135407.jpg (20 KB, 402x338) Image search: [Google]
1454337135407.jpg
20 KB, 402x338
>>67856038
>let's be honest, no one would give a shit if any one of them died.
>Eugene
>>
>>67856319
Will there not have been much buzz had they showed us who died right then and there? Maybe not. Will that have stopped people from watching the S7 premiere? Of course not. People didn't just watch the season just to find out who Negan kills and then not watch the rest of the show from then on. We want to see what Rick is gonna do about this, leading up to the All-Out War story arc. All I know is I'm streaming the premiere, they don't deserve my view.

Also TWD is the 4th most watched show in America. Big Bang Theory is #1
>>
>>67856432
What's a good and thrilling show, anon? One in which you might get to like some characters, and is under a sci-fi/fantasy setting.
>>
>>67856319

Walking Dead is like 5 times more popular.

nobody knows who Stanis is without looking at a picture
>>
>>67856038
>Michonne, Aaron and Eugene
Sasha
>>
>>67856038

>No one would care if Michonne died

You dumb?
>>
I can't actually believe they did this shit. /tv/ warned me but I thought it was all a big ole meme.

Epic, simply epic.
>>
File: aaron the walking dead.jpg (578 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
aaron the walking dead.jpg
578 KB, 2000x1333
it's going to be this fucker
>>
File: what.png (99 KB, 632x674) Image search: [Google]
what.png
99 KB, 632x674
>watch the goddamn episode
>it's a cliffhanger
I don't know what I expected and I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>67856038
Aaron will probably be the one getting his head bashed in. There is no place for gay people in a Zombie Apocalypse. They can't reproduce!
>>
It's gonna be Aaron. I even forgot the guy still existed.
>>
>>67856038
My guess is Aaron or Sasha
>>
>>67856038
>Michonne
She is one of the most popular character in the show. Up there with Daryl, Rick, Carl and Carol.
>>
Well luckily I'm done with this piece of shit show. I have to time to stop giving a shit about it, then once it starts again and the premiere is about Carol and Morgan and everyone is mad I'll laugh, then by episode four or five when they show who got killed I'll read about it on wikipedia and then completely forget about this trash
>>
>>67856682
Could be. We didn't see much of Rosita a season ago. And she got more scene time this season, overtaking Aaron.
>>
>>67856869
BYE BYE. Then stop shitposting in TWD thread. One less fucker shitposting is great for us.
>>
>>67856869
>the premiere is about Carol and Morgan and everyone is mad
I can just see that happening. the shit storm will be epic
>>
>>67856617

Bazinga.
>>
>>67856932
>this cuck will actually defend this ending
How disgusting
>>
>Plebs couldn't tell that Negan was aiming at God
I am done with this fucking fanbase
>>
>>67857028
Where is Jesus anyway?
>>
>tfw actually liked this episode up until that fucked up cliffhanger
>>
>>67856621
Game of Thrones
>>
>>67856038
>>Rick and Carl are safe due to plotshield and the "if ... feed the boys other eye to his father"
tbqh, it could still be carl, but certainly not rick.
>>
>>67856038
I haven't seen anyone chatting about who is actually dead like you said OP

Everyone thats mentioned this ending sees it for what it was. 50 Minutes of filler followed by 10 minutes of a lead in to an incredibly cheap cliff hanger.
>>
>>67856536
I like him too, senpai. Best bants
>>
It's gonna be Michonne because she fucked Rick and nice things aren't allowed to happen to Rick.
>>
>>67856536
I just like him because he reminds me of Boomhauer from KotH.
>>
>>67857603
>it's gonna be Michonne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCWwIh7l2WI
>>
>>67856038
>All the theories and discussions about who will take the bat will keep us busy until october

Not me. I've lost complete interest in the series, a proper portrayal of Negan was the only thing that kept me interested.
>>
>>67860392
Yup. I couldn't care less anymore. There's only so much you can tease to your fan base before they just lose interest altogether. I'll stream the premiere and if its still shit then I won't even bother watching anymore and stick to the comics.
>>
>getting mad because a show wanted to tickle your balls

what's it like being stupid?
>>
They need to kill of glenn and add a qt korean girl that looks like a kpop princess. Get rid of that moody uggo enid too.
>>
>>67860392
>basing the whole character from one short scene
fucking plebs on my /tv/
>>
>>67856038
I hope it's MEESHOWNE because Rick fucking a nigger is bad enough
>>
File: 1459421522095.png (203 KB, 1027x667) Image search: [Google]
1459421522095.png
203 KB, 1027x667
Post cute Negan.
>>
>>67856536
he is the most valuable member in this whole series because he would be vital in buiilding a new society.
>>
>>67856038
At least they made sure to kill someone. There won't be a sudden "saved!" from Carol or anyone like with Termites.

However if it's
>Eugene
>Abaraham
>Rosita
>Sasha
Then it will be a real lackluster moment.
>>
>not a single fuck
it's gonna take some real good Negan writing to make me forgive that
>>
So did Neegan’s whole plan depended on Rick and co. being idiots? Neegan said they spent a lot of time/resources setting up this one day.

How did they know they’d be leaving on this particular day to go North with a car full of people? Were they just sitting there every day or waiting and waiting for a car to finally go North? Would they have still executed the plan if Rick hadn't been there?

Rick should have turned around and went back to Alexandria after the first group, definitely after the second one, knowing that the Saviors knew he killed their men and were out and about. Never even should have encountered the second last 3 road blocks.

How could they have gotten the RV & other vehicles set up at the spot where they were going to walk without being really obvious/loud? They could have ventured into the woods at any point along the road and any route, but they just happen to wander into that carefully orchestrated scene? Eugene was obviously captured and knew the plan but, unless he happened to know and tell them the mile marker where they went in how would they know what general area to even set the trap? And does the forest scene depends completely on someone coming up with the plan of going through the woods while one person stays with the RV?

Was this part ad hoc? If so that makes it even less believable.

And they didn't have a compass, so I highly doubt they were going in a straight line having to go around trees and brush. Not to mention they were navigating by moonlight. The best they could do is go in a general direction but would have been all over the place.

Why would Rick even try to keep going to Hilltop? I get Maggie is sick, but obviously the saviors knew where they were going and would have just gone to get them if they’d made it past a roadblock.

It would have made much more sense to have a trap at Hilltop waiting for Rick.
>>
>>67856319
Cliffhanger was a shit move. Spoilers will reveal who died in a month or so. If they killed him outright, The Walking Dead would have their own version of "Red Wedding" or "Ned's death". But they fucked it up for commercial income.
>>
>>67856682
It's cause too much shit. Cant kill off two gays in one season.
>>
>>67856536
he's not dumb, he's resourceful and thinks outside the box. in that world a person like that would be very valuable.

if he stopped caring about being a Rambo tier operator like the others, he would be fine.
>>
If it's Aaron I'm going to vomit
>>
>>67861798
the rv was surrounded, Abraham kind of implies that, there's nowhere to back up to near the end because they blocked off all roads
>>
>Intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor
Anyone else also instantly identified with Negan?
>>
File: 2016-04-05-22-12-45-1094116100.jpg (4 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-05-22-12-45-1094116100.jpg
4 KB, 197x256
>We want Walton Goggins or Billy Bob Thornton to play Negans evil henchman, but we want it cheap.
>I got just he guy!
>>
>>67862122
Eugene takes the RV and is supposed to keep driving with it. They aren't surrounded yet.
Does he spill the beans about them running through the woods or was this part planned all along?

Rick and everyone else runs into the woods and the RV and a bunch of other vehicles are there waiting.

Eugene is obviously captured. Does he spill the beans about them running through the woods or was this part planned all along?

So they got all that there (in the middle of the night) with no lights or sound that would have tipped Rick off. And they just happened to have it where the group would walk as they're trekking through the woods?
>>
>>67856038
It's Glenn. Stop acting like the showrunners are out to get you. All they care about is ratings and ad revenue which is why you just watched 3 straight heavily ad placed filler episodes, one of them being a 90 minute shooter.
>>
I'd laugh my ass off if they killed off Michonne, Samurai Negress getting killed off by a CIS White Male would be the greatest upset to SJWs.

What the hell is the appeal of Michonne anyway? She's just a really boring character, I think Kirkman is aware of this as well which is why Andrea has a far greater role as the tough chick.
>>
>Eugene completes his character arc.
>Gives Rick instructions to do his job completely.

welp he's dead.
>>
>>67856617
Wrong. I only stuck through the last 4 seasons (although I stopped watching it live, I started pirating it because fuck 30 minutes of fucking ad placement) to see this scene. While I'm not a huge fan of the comic or show, the Negan arc and subsequent aftermath was some really interesting story telling and world building. Negan's introduction was the msot iconic part of the series, just as the Red Wedding was for GoT. You don't fuck this up. You do it right. You do it properly. I will never watch another AMC show again.
>>
>>67862421
You faggots are worse than SJW morons.
>>
>>67857283
Aint Carl supposed to become Rick after Rick becomes governor 3.0?
>>
>>67862485
Fuck you
Fuck off back to Tumblr
>>
>>67862475
But had they shown who Negan killed, would you have been like, "well, there's no need for me to continue watching TWD since the best scene just happened"? Of course not. In all honesty, they probably would have more viewers if they didn't pull the cliffhanger. I don't see them gaining any viewers from this.
>>
>>67856932
>Us

You are literally by yourself in liking this finale you fucking cuck.

The only good thing about the finale was Steven Ogg. God he was so perfect.
>>
>>67857446
Don't forget the 35 minutes of commercials

>>67860392
I feel the exact same way. I've only stuck around since the governor (who was perfectly casted) to see if they could top that with Negan, and they did, but then they fucking ruined it so now I don't care.

They perfectly casted Negan then ruined what made his introduction so great
>>
>>67856038
Wrong for a number of reasons.
Firstly there isn't much discussion to be had since theirs no concrete hints besides it's not Rick or Carl.
Second, the discussion is mostly about how terrible a decision it was.
Third, putting an important mystery death off reduces the impact of that death since you've wasted the tension.
Fourth, stealing the death from the episode makes the villian less impressive
Fifth, the ratings won't benefit due to 3 and 4. You've both reduced the impact of the death and the impact of the villain, the two things people were going to tune in next season for. Now they can just read a spoiler and be done with it
>>
>>67862302
So perfect though. God I loved him.
>>
>>67862667
back to /v/ you go
>>
>>67862004
kek thats why they saved it till last season
>>
>>67862733
you forgot how it will inevitably leak in a couple months and spoil the surprise for anyone who cared
>>
>you will never see a version of this episode with 10 fucks a minute and Daryl/Michonne/Glenn's skull bashed in plain view
>>
>>67862665
Yeah I don't get it either. I know this season's ratings were about 17-18 percent off the past few seasons and that AMC's total stock has taken a hit but they literally just warped the most important thing to happen in this entire universe for the sake of ratings and ad revenue. Why make it 90 minutes if its going to be an hour of filler? Commercials. If Carol dies then literally half this season was pointless because NONE OF IT will have made a difference to the story. It was filler. Pure ad placement supporting filler and that is why I can't watch this anymore.

Even if I loved the story (I don't) I'm not going to support this anymore
>>
>All the theories and discussions about who will take the bat will keep us busy until october.

>I think Glenn took the bat
>nah, I think it was Daryl
>yeah, I dunno man
>...

Wew lads, that will keep us busy!
>>
File: GLENN X NEGAN.png (375 KB, 567x595) Image search: [Google]
GLENN X NEGAN.png
375 KB, 567x595
Glenn get's Lucille'd in the comic so that's my guess considering how big it was in the comic. That and he already had several near deaths and foreshadowing up to this moment.

Eugene could get killed off. He gave the instructions to Rick which didn't happen in the comic so his character has no use.

Abraham could be it as well. He was killed by Dwight (burnt guy with crossbow) in the comic, not the doctor so they could possibly kill him off now.
>>
>>67862302
>out-acted the entire rest of the cast
>>
Can anyone give me a better video title?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUirSVnbrQ
>>
>>67856038
shut the fuck up.
no one cares.

I've watched every episode and read every comic, and I don't give two shits who they killed. Fucking dropped, they've had some terrible episodes/seasons in the past but they've officially jumped shark with this finale.
>>
>>67862302
he was marvelous
>>
>>67856968
90 minute premiere episode about Carol and Morgan finding the Kingdom.
Gonna be the fuckin' funniest ragefest ever
>>
>>67862951
But here's the thing, the season finale was actually pretty good. I loved the suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat when the group's path kept getting blocked. Rick's transition from the confident leader at the beginning of the episode to the helpless man on his knees was superb. This episode could have gone down as the best of the entire series if it wasn't for the shitty cliffhanger. Not to mention the way Gimple tried to justify it on Talking Dead as the end of a story and S7 will be the beginning of a new one. Its one thing to tease us with a cliffhanger, but to insult our intelligence like that? Seriously fuck you. I really hope Kirkman was out-voted on this decision because I cannot see him agreeing to do something like this.
>>
>>67862951
>Pure ad placement supporting filler

dont forget the product placement. how many episodes had blatant food and soda placements?
>>
>>67862982
Who cares who it is? They could kill 3 people in the premiere of season 7 and I doubt it would have even close to as much impact as if they had done it last night. I'm not waiting for season 7 now, I just want to wait until they can talk about it openly and explain what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
>>67863201
>I loved the suspense of the same roadblock scene repeated over and over
no. just no.
>>
Guys, it can't be Eugene. He's so fucking important in the comic, it's insane.

He's the only person in the entire world that we know of who can MAKE BULLETS. Not scavenge bullets, he can make bullets. It is the only reason that they were willing to fight Negan, he can give them an armory.

Also, it can't be Carl, he's vital to the plot in both the Negan arc and the Whisperers Arc.
>>
>>67863296
It wasn't the same. Each time they encountered the roadblock, there were more Saviors than the previous. But of course there will be other opinions on the episode so I can understand how you might have found it repetitive. To me, it was Rick's realization that he's had it easy and the real threat is here. It had a "The Warriors" type feeling which I loved.
>>
>>67863568
What if they'd gone the other way though, and each roadblock had been smaller?
>>
>>67863644
Then it probably would've ended with Rick killing the Saviors on the final roadblock and pushing through to The Hilltop, only to get stopped by Negan a few moments later. Still would have been cool, but the ending would still be shitty.
>>
>>67863758
Why didn't they just use the RPG to blow up Neegan?

[spolier] Big bada-boom
>>
>>67863567
Can he also make gunpowder? Cause otherwise bullets aren't much use.
>>
>>67863803
I saw this question on another thread. My guess is that they figured it would've been put to better use protecting Alexandria. You gotta remember that Rick thinks that his group are the baddest group alive. That arrogance is what costs him.
>>
You are doing what AMC wants, just stop talking about it
>>
Why did the group leave the RV and let Eugene go alone?
My stream messed up around that part
>>
>>67864251
He offered to drive the RV alone to act as a decoy while the others made it to Hilltop safely on foot.
>>
>>67864375
They were going to let the great Eugene sacrifice himself?
That makes me angry
I hope he outlives everyone that was on that RV
>>
>>67856682
Such a cop out.

>let's kill this disposable cunt who hasn't been in the show for weeks but decided to tag along suddenly for no reason
>>
It's 70% Glenn
30% Darly
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 695x642
>mfw the season premiere is a flashback episode
>>
>>67864979
>mfw the season premiere is exclusively about Carol
>>
File: Ryan-Gosling.jpg (68 KB, 800x1103) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling.jpg
68 KB, 800x1103
>>67865064
>mfw my face didn't upload
>>
>>67856038
>No one would give a shit if Michonne died

I'm sure you've already been called out on this but LOL are you serious, nigga?
>>
I don't really cared who died because it's not going to be one who matters, but they did a good job establishing the Comed- I mean Negan.
>>
take this lazy sloppy show off your dvr or they will keep doing this. They could have waited for JDM to bulk back up and shave from whatever role he was doing and wait till episode 100 not have a cliffhanger, instead they pull this shit.
>>
File: CHAOS.jpg (37 KB, 262x295) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS.jpg
37 KB, 262x295
>>67864979
>>
Has a show ever blue balled its viewership this hard?
>>
>>67862302
he was one of my favorite parts of the ep DESU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4w0IeID-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otYxnmkDO3Y

Scott M. Gimple is such a fucking hack.
>>
>Negan has a perfect shave
>Javier Bardem has beard in the tv show

fucking why
>>
>>67865213
please don't compare TWD to BB. They're two completely different shows. Not trying to justify the shitty cliffhanger, just saying.
>>
>>67862863
This, they will spoil that Daryl and Glenn are still on a set and it will be clear that a red shirt got lucilled
>>
File: giphy.gif (997 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
997 KB, 500x310
>>67856713
>mfw Lucille gets a minor character...
Lucille deserves better!
>>
>>67865176
Who shot JR.
>>
File: trevorselfie3.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trevorselfie3.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>67862302
Trevor wins again!
>>
File: 7.png (4 KB, 236x243) Image search: [Google]
7.png
4 KB, 236x243
>>67864979
>it's Negan's backstory
>>
>>67865362

This is the biggest cliffhanger in TV history.

Followed by Who Shot Mr Burns, which is a rip off parody of JR one.
>>
>>67865270
Fuck it, I'm gonna compare them. Vince Gilligan knew how to do a proper cliffhanger, Scott M. Gimple spent 8 fucking episodes building up to Negan and then ended the episode with "LOL TUNE IN NEXT SEASON TO FIND OUT WHO DIED, SUCKERS!" If Gimple had been Breaking Bad's showrunner season 4 would've ended like this:

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459803597911.webm
>>
>>67856682
probably this. This show is too pleb to kill off a real character.
>>
>>67865362
What is this a reference to? Please forgive me I am a pleb
>>
>>67856682
Either him or Rosita
>>
File: bestpussy.jpg (209 KB, 1210x1859) Image search: [Google]
bestpussy.jpg
209 KB, 1210x1859
>>67856038
the only death i will mourne
>>
>>67861828
But even if it's leaked they can change who dies as long as they careful about how they shoot 7a. No matter what we won't know until 7a finale.

Sad to say but I will just find out on Twitter or here or my dad because doing what they did was an insult but I'm sure you all understand watching something just because it's still going. If not idk why you're here and don't have a life

>as of I didn't notice the decline in quality from much earlier in the show..
>>
>>67856038
Michonne is black though so she will be killed sooner rather than later.
>>
>>67865422
We waited 7 months to find out it was maggie. They fucked us too. TV is one big rape of thier audience
>>
>>67863052
Heh
>>
>>67865416
>>
So here's what they're going to do and we'll have only ourselves to blame.

>not decide who they're gonna kill but let us do it for them by gauging our reactions and guesses.
>>
>>67862421
Andrea was the worst character of the fucking show
>>
>>67865749
I got the feeling that this is what they are doing as well. It seems pretty obvious they didn't know who the fuck to kill, now they have time and a bunch of fan speculation to figure it out.
>>
>>67856432
I'm sure you like compelling Dramas like Gotham and Flash, right?
>>
>>67856038
Michonne is probably the second most bulletproof character after Rick.

Not ONLY is she still a big character in the Comics - but they've fused her character with Andrea - so she's TWO big characters in the comics.
>>
>>67865247
It looks better.

He did say himself he needs to shave it anyway.
>>
just kill them all and make neagan the new main character

everyone wins
>>
>>67865781
he is talking about the comic where she is operator tier and one of the best characters.
>>
>>67865749
So that means amc is in this thread rite now. /tv/ was rite again.
>>
>>67863296
m8, that part was genius

Rick's group was slowly but surely realising that they were absolutely fucked. It was well done.
>>
>>67865862
just cancel the show

everyone wins
>>
>>67865554
I don't feel like that scene was done well in the comics. I don't know how to make it better, but eh.
>>
>>67865939
just nuke the mainstream and gas big-nosed profiteers

homo sapiens wins
>>
>>67865939

yes
>>
File: 1446865932363.jpg (138 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1446865932363.jpg
138 KB, 414x414
>>67864979
>first episodes of season 7 skips immediately to the next day at Alexandria
>starts with Rick and it's a slow trickle of reveals through him having heartfelt conversations with nobodies who were there like Aaron and Rosita, with the occasional main character
>at the end of the episode leaves the final 2 ambiguous
>episode 2 is a flashback of Negan and his men finding out about the stuff Rick's group has been doing throughout season 6 (probably some shit they never showed us like Paula telling them over the radio about Rick's group cleaning out the outpost), until they end up going to Hilltop and roughing them up until Gregory rats Rick's group out
>episode 3 is some filler horseshit like Tara and Heath out on their supply run and the "heartbreaking" moment whne Tara comes back and finds out about Denise
I WANT OFF THISE RIDE
>>
https://youtu.be/WrL2-LqxhGk
>>
>>67865247
He was probably contractually obligated to keep the beard because of something else he was doing (The Good Wife? Batman v Superman? I don't know), like when John Bernthal came back as a bearded Shane hallucination in season 3. That "I gotta shave this shit" line was probably thrown in for that reason.
>>
>>67856574
he has to make the bullets, after all
>>
>>67866043
We're not gonna find out who died until next finale
>>
>>67865667
because /we/ care to much?

Welcome to capitalism.
>>
>>67862302
kek, he was brilliant. desu, some of the minor actors in this series have been really good.

Fuck this show if they kill him.
>>
>>67864799
Dwight saved Daryl's life on purpose with that shot because he knew Negan wouldn't kill an injured person.
>>
File: br.pinterest.com.jpg (2 MB, 1135x1366) Image search: [Google]
br.pinterest.com.jpg
2 MB, 1135x1366
So /tv/ opinion on JDM as Negan?
>>
>>67866499
Never thought about it that way. This early on he's already planning the coup and staking out which of the group is most competent. Good call, anon.
>>
So what was talking dead like after this episode? I couldn't bear to watch that cringe fest with the massive cliffhanger fuck you elephant in the room.
>>
>>67866599
He made Negan into a scrawny try hard faggot.
>>
>>67866763
About as much as you'd expect. Gimple kept stumbling over his words whenever the cliffhanger was brought up (which was very rarely). They talked about shit outside of the show rather than the show itself.
>>
>>67866829
He was always a try hard faggot.
>>
>>67866599
I'm on the fence with this one, hopefully he gets better and loosens up a bit more.
>>
>>67866829
>Scrawny
Not even close, faggot.
>Try hard faggot
You're retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>67866980
but at least he wasn't dyel. It's less cringe to be a try hard faggot if you're a fucking mountain of a man.
>>
>>67867124
>that fuck awful leather jacket hiding his little spaghetti arms
>Fucking eenie meenie miney mo

>>>Defending this trash
>>
File: negan.jpg (711 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
711 KB, 1280x1968
>Negan didn't give this speech

Damn, this made me sad.
>>
>>67866763
>lots of wishy-washy excuses for the cliffhanger
>Kirkman and Gimple jerking themselves and each other off on their own and each other's writing
>JDM and Norman Reedus seeming like bros, apparently they've known each other for a long time
>>
File: negan2.jpg (632 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
negan2.jpg
632 KB, 1280x1968
>>67867178
He did exactly the same in the comics, plus it's in his character.
>>
Why are you tards surprised a series finale was a cliffhanger?
>>
>>67867746
They didn't have enough time in the episode.
lol
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.