[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From what I've seen, the reaction to this has been 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lucille.jpg (43 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
lucille.jpg
43 KB, 618x412
From what I've seen, the reaction to this has been 100% negative. Did AMC think people would be like

>omg i can't wait to see who it is XD!!! that was insane!!!
>oh no which one did they kill :( i hope my fave is ok! lol

A cliffhanger isn't when you just cut the last part of a scene and save it for later.
>>
>>67855870
the thing is simple. cliffhangers between episodes are okay. but doing a build up towards the finale just to take away the release for 6 months is just a kick in the nuts.
>>
Any video of Talking Dead? I would love to see the mental gymnastics performed from the showrunner on it.
>>
>>67855870
Sad to say but there are also a bunch of cucks still loving the shit out of this. People like them are why amc is still doing this shit. Hopefully they see a huge ratings drop. Hell even critics who usually like the show are shitting on the finale. Hopefully amc realises the fuck up they have done.
>>
>>67855996
He said this season, or "story" concluded last night. And finding out who got whacked would start a new "story", not even cuck hardwick bought this shit
>>
hits over the head once - grazing their skull..the other hits are body shots - no one dies

The reason why everyone hated filming and was "sick" when they read the script was because they knew it was ending in a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67855957
exactly this. it's so simple it's just mind boggling that they thought this was a good idea. fuck this show
>>
>>67856056
honestly im glad i was pirating this shit long before this episode. what a dumbfuck excuse of an ending.
>>
>that part where Eugene is saying goodbye to Abraham and then they carry sick Maggie out of the van
That was brutal, episode was starting to peak and then that FUCKING CLIFFHANGER FUCK YOU AMC
>>
>bitch about the show while still watching

Could you fucks at least wait the hour to torrent? If you actually like this shitty show, fine, but you could at least withhold rewarding them for it
>>
honestly gimple has fucked this show so hard it's unbelievable. it's never been great but darabront never stretched this shit out so much and the guy who did seasons 2/3 at least made the long stretches of filler enjoyable at times.
>>
>>67856002
And the sad part is, there's nothing they can do to fix it. Even if they realize how bad they fucked up, they can't just publicly announce who it was because that wouldn't have any impact on the viewers at all. They are forced to roll through the shitstorm until October and go on with the story. All I know is I'm not giving them my view for the premiere, I'd rather stream it. #WhoIsIt? We don't fucking care at this point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.