[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your 'DC is finished' moments Ill start >walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bvs.jpg (63 KB, 490x720) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
63 KB, 490x720
Post your 'DC is finished' moments

Ill start

>walk past local cinema
>look at today's showings
>two Batman v Superman showings, both with over 200 seats left
>all showings for other films have less than 100 seats left
>>
260 million dollars in 10 days. The future looks bright to me.
>>
>>67854388
good thing you have no idea how hollywod works.
>>
>>67854309
Is she with you?
I thought she was with you.
>>
>Superman has male pattern baldness
>Batman is overweight
>Wonder Woman is anorexic
The casting is the tip of the iceberg for how blundered this universe is.
>>
>>67854428

A movie makes a profit, they make another one. I don't think you know how basic business works.
>>
>>67854429
Thats sounds sexist
why any woman needs to be with a man?
>>
>>67854458
Except it hasn't made a profit. The low estimates are that it needs to make just over $800 million to break even. It might still happen, but it's limping there.

People kept saying this was a guaranteed billion dollar movie. Obviously that's not going to happen.
>>
File: bvs empty.jpg (1 MB, 1731x1168) Image search: [Google]
bvs empty.jpg
1 MB, 1731x1168
>>67854309
Browsing twitter.
>>
>>67854458
no my entitled retard.
risking 500million dollars just to gain a billion isn't a good idea.
if suicide squad does 4 of 5 times more money than the initial investment it would be a better business at the end.
>>
>>67854524
>mfw I read the first tweet as ''Both me & my wife's son''
Goddamn it memers.
>>
Yeah Deadline have it at 51.8M, tying with X-Men Origins at 69%.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-box-office-second-weekend-gods-not-dead-2-1201729796/
>>
File: 0Capture.png (542 KB, 1177x701) Image search: [Google]
0Capture.png
542 KB, 1177x701
>>67854309
>>
>>67854458
That logic works when you are doing something like betting at some match.
You don't risk 400 million dollars just to have 100 million in profit.
>>
>>67854524
The thearter I saw it in was full.
Then again I went to a free early press screening. Well, press and Dr Pepper winners and whoever got free passes. Friend who works at a comic shop got them.
>>
>>67854503
> The low estimates are that it needs to make just over $800 million to break even
I hate to break it to you kid but "estimates" by some anon on 4chan mean literally nothing.
>>
>>67854503
$800 million dollar budget

Have you completely lost all sense of reality?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.