[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave the box office to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: cam.jpg (74 KB, 618x486) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
74 KB, 618x486
Leave the box office to me.
>>
>>67853658
all these flicks suck
great "taste", world
>>
>>67853718
That's what butthurt haters actually believe. Cry more.
>>
Titanic will probably continue to move away from TFA too cause of its rerelease every 10 years
>>
>>67853771
No.
>>
>>67853658
How does he do it?
>>
>>67853771
YES
>>
>>67853919
HE'S KING OF THE WORLD
>>
>>67853658
When is he releasing Highest Grossing Film of All Time 3?
>>
>>67854153
After WB give him Justice League.
>>
>>67853658
>Avatar 2 announced
Ready for TFA to get cucked out of top 3?
>>
>>67853658

So when TFA gets re-released ahead of episode 8, what's gonna happen?
>>
>>67854491
In that case, when will capeshit fucking die?
>>
>>67853658
The domestic is pretty impressive for TFA you have to admit
Has every single American seen it by now?
>>
Lmao remember when starwars kuckolds ACTUALLY BELIEVED that episode 7 could become the best seller of all time?

Then remember when their hope for that died and they ACTUALLY BELIEVED that maybe they could beat James Cameron's second best from 20 years ago?

Then remember when episode 7 couldn't even beat Titanic?

LOL
Eat shit, star wars kucks.
>>
>>67854618

episode 8 will surpass it.
>>
>>67853658
I really wish he was working on something new instead of another avatar movie.
>>
File: 1429554694231.jpg (453 KB, 512x2967) Image search: [Google]
1429554694231.jpg
453 KB, 512x2967
His films still top the box office but his kinos are for true patricians.
>>
>>67853658
>mfw he has no gimmick to exploit in order to make Hippie-Shit 2: Dawn of Smurfs work
Will he go for VR? Would it even be possible?
>>
>>67854652
sequels only make more than the first film if the first film was GOOD.

Everyone has seen that episode 7 was just an unambitious rehash of episode 4 by now the magical promise of "the first new starwars movie in 10 years!!" is gone.

episode 8 will be lucky to break 1.4 billion lol.

Disney's kuckold crew can't hope to challenge Big Jim.
>>
>>67854771
This. The first prequel movie made the most money, probably will be the same this time.
>>
>>67854755
No infrastructure to make people pay cinema tickets for VR

But will some entrepreneur try to introduce VR arcades/cinemas? Possibly
>>
>>67855737
Whats the point of going to the theater to put on a scuzzy headset?
>>
What a man
>>
Titanic is a great movie for normal people tho.
It's got romance for the girls and it's got people getting cut in half by a steel cable for guys.
If I had a girlfriend I'd go see this movie.
>>
>>67855795
>Whats the point of going to the theater?
Because shills decided to release movies there first, and because they have tech most can't afford, like a big screen and really loud speakers.
>>
>>67854545
Probably somewhere between now and justice league as the slew of videogame movies take over.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.