[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fratmate brought girlfriend in the house for the weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>for some reason, he asks me to choose the film to watch at night
>i think to myself, okay why not, I got nothing to do after all and my duties have been completed through the week.
>all combined, all right.
>the time to watch the movie comes
>the night arrives with soturn darkness
>in the living room there is only me, him and his gf
>he asks me to choose the movie
>pick There Will Be Blood
>not even 30 minutes in and he already can't stop looking at his phone and talking to his girlfriend
>they say that the movie is too boring and slow and nothing happens
>try to hide my power level and give him a middling answer like "maybe Transformers is more up your speed, it's full of explosions."
>he turns to me and makes a confused face "what is your problem dude" and leaves to his room
>I keep watching the movie alone and eating my doritos with thunderous rage
Fuck normies
>>
>>67853010

>being in a frat

fucking normie
>>
>>67853010
>i think to myself, okay why not

you fucked up at this point, not by choosing that kinographe
>>
>>67853010

Not being able to emphasize with other people is a sign of autism.

You knew your fratmate is a Chad and you still chose a movie that is too smart for them instead picking some easily digestable capeshit or stuff like that.

You fucked up here, not the normies.
>>
>>67853098
I think you mean empathize
>>
>>67853098
>emphasize

you mean empathize?
>>
>>67853184
>>67853255

yes
>>
>>67853010
>for some reason, he asks me to choose the film to watch at night
>pick There Will Be Blood

what did you expect
>>
>>67853010
>fratmate gets triggered by an honest observation and attempt to appease
Wew
>>
I thought everyone liked twbb? Every normie at uni was raving about it when it came out. Seemed to introduce a lot of people to Paul Thomas Anderson.
>>
What would have been the correct choice? A horror movie?
>>
>>67853581
Most digestible PTA introduction would be Boogie Nights
>>
>>67853653
comedy
>>
Beat him to death with a bowling pin then rape his GF while shouting "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!".
>>
>>67853783
I agree, I was referencing the fact that many young adults ( at the time of twbb release) hadn't seen boogie nights, but twbb was fresh and was getting huge reviews. I'd seen boogie nights because it was a favorite of my dad's, but most of the people in that age group were too young for boogie nights when it came out.
>>
>>67853098
But then they will bully me in the college and embarass me in front of the girls like they did in a not so distant past. They don't understand that my knowledge in movies is superior to theirs because they only watch mass entertainment like F&F and Michael Bay stuff. When they see a more art movie like There Will Be Blood or The Grand Bidapest Hotel they just say "oh well okay". They don't watch good movies, they don't understand them, but they don't respect my taste. The same thing happens when I am playing videogames. They always tell me to play some retarded shooting or sports game when all I really want is a complex game like CiV.

Sometimes I wish I'd be dead.
>>
>>67853010
>frat
stopped reading there
>>
If a chad asks you to pick a movie, make sure you pick Shawn of the dead
you and them will enjoy it, can't lose
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.