[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/04/ 02/trailer-park-boys-sta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Bubbles.gif (505 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles.gif
505 KB, 250x188
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/04/02/trailer-park-boys-star-mike-bubbles-smith-arrested-for-domestic-battery

DECENT !
>>
> He raised his voice at a woman.

> Summary Arrest.
>>
I'll bet you a salami they was fuckin
>>
Georgia Ling, described as the victim in this incident, stated: “Mike and I did indeed have a heavy argument but it saddens me the way things are being reported and the way it was handled by the police. At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not. The police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was. When the officers arrived I tried to assure them there was no real issue, but they proceeded to arrest Mike".

Mike Smith commented: "Georgia is a friend of mine and we had a loud and heated dispute. That is all. At no time did I assault her. I am not guilty of the misdemeanour charged against me."
>>
So how will the show continue without Lucy? That's a huge blow to the potential plots for Ricky.
>>
>>67853871
It's crazy that she would leave the show so quickly especially after the victim even said nothing happened
>>
>>67853517
>salami
>not cock of pepperoni
>>
File: 1445748065777.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1445748065777.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
I'm pretty sure the charges got dropped, it's water under the fridge
>>
>>67853871
Lucy is the worst, she aged 20 fucking years in this last season. Sarah looks rough as fuck too, the only people who still look good are the boys.
>>
>>67855230
she still got a fat ass doe
>>
>>67853871

Lucy is fucking terrible. Maybe Ricky will go back to dating sarah or some new fucking whore
>>
>>67853871
good riddance
>>
>>67854975
top kek
>>
>>67852300

is bubbles gonna have to choke a bitch?
>>
>>67852300
>"I cut abusive people out of my life"
If she really is so against abuse, WHY THE FRICK is she starring in a TV that is basically 90% characters verbally or physically abusing each other!?

Lucy is honestly the worst character, good riddance.
>>
>>67858666
You see, fantasy is not real anon.
>>
The show turned to shit once netflix picked it up. Fuck it man.
>>
File: hOVkP3T.png (225 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
hOVkP3T.png
225 KB, 499x376
>>
>>67853871
Lucy is a fucking idiot who lied under oath about a CBC radio host raping her.
>>
>tfw it sounded like donny to the neighbors
>WHAT THE FUCK! I PAY 12 DOLLARS FOR SATELLITE!
>>
>>67853871
>So how will the show continue without Lucy?
easily

also look up the jian gomeshi trial. that shit broke her fucking brain.
>>
>>67852300
Isn't it the law in most places that if a DV gets called in somebody has to get arrested regardless of the circumstances? Lucy is a dumb whore for just taking his arrest at fave value. I'm sure mike did nothing wrong and this is just another case of the law white kniting for no reason. Hope he sues the pigs for damaging his reputation
>>
>>67859544
>white kniting for no reason

the idea is that if the partners are separated then any intimidation factor preventing the abusee from giving their version of events will be removed. that requires an arrest.
>>
>>67859495
Fuck, that was her that accused him? What a cunt. Jian is based and his career is probably ruined even though he beat this charges.

Remember this boys: with just one word of "rape" any woman can completely ruin your life at any time, regardless if it's true or not. Ain't life grand?
>>
>>67852300
Greasy.
>>
>>67859619
Yeah but instead of just seperating them now he very publicly has to fight charges of abusing women. That's fucked for anyone, let alone a high profile celebrity.
>>
>>67853871
Lucy and Sarah were travelling in New York City and Sarah got on a subway and the doors shut before Lucy got on and she was never seen again.
For her to quit so abruptly there's obviously something else at play.
I hear Mike Smith is an aggressive dick irl, maybe that has something to do with it.
Fuckin' greasy, boys. Gr-eaaaa-sssssssyyyyy.
Anyways, they'll easily carry on without Lucy. They just won't say anything about her for half a season, make a throwaway line and find out she's dead or something. She's nothing on this show, I was watching earlier and she was gone for like half a season and it didn't affect shit. Ricky's done with her, he's gay for Julian anyways and everyone knows it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.