[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about alan resnick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: S8m66vjG.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
S8m66vjG.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
What does /tv/ think about alan resnick?
>>
JUST
>>
>>67851004
This house has people in it was kinda boring and not as thrilling as the last one, unless you go deep into the website and stuff, then it becomes interesting.
>>
>>67851004
Pretty based desu
>>
Zizek lost weight.
>>
>>67851004
Love his shit
>>67852451
That's what so great about it. On the surface it's a allright horror short, but if you dig deeper it's an incredible scary world and a statement.
You should watch nightminds extensive analysis, it's really good.
>>
>>67853528
what was it about?
>>
>>67851004
He's so small and cute.
>>
>>67853558
lynx disease is a metaphor for how we overanalyse our health and buy into health trends. All while someone profits off our fear. The people in the house are being played, they think they're sick and eventually become sick. That's why they act so oddly, someone told them that's the cure/symptoms.
You should just watch some of the explanations on yt, they explain it much better and deeper
>>
>>67853558
That's the greatest thing about it, the more you dig into it the less you fucking know.
>>
>>67853833
Explain pink man and Madison.
How were those things actually recorded if they're not real?
>>
>>67853948
Warped reality, this isn't our universe. Only explanation with the information (or lack thereof) we have.

But as>>67853847 said, they purposely left loose ends, to observe how we perceived the events.
Alan and his team are clever as fuck.
>>
>>67853528
Oh yeah, if it seemed like I was shitting on it I didn't mean that. I saw the night mind analysis, and while I think he is reading a little too much into some things, overall it blew my mind how much work and detail went into this thing that aired at 4 am on basic cable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.