[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "AMC shoves their dick down our throats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 192x263
>it's a "AMC shoves their dick down our throats and makes us thank them for it" episode
>>
>>67849830
>watching the Walking Pleb

You literally deserve it.

Also, anyone who was excited for Negan is a redditor, pure and simple. If you think someone saying "I'm gonna beat the fuck fuck fuckedy fuck out of you xDD" is funny or cool, you're cancer.
>>
>>67849830
i stopped watching this bleak, boring, shitty, manipulative soap opera seasons ago
>>
>>67849830
>it's a "AMC
>a
>>
File: 1448335264508.jpg (146 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1448335264508.jpg
146 KB, 517x768
>>67849830
>>
I dropped this shit show on episode 3, I'm legitimately amazed it's such a success.
>>
depending on how the season premiere of 7 goes, I may done with this shit. If they don't open up with Negan bashing somebodies head in a gorefest like it should have been properly done, ending with his monolgue, im not watching the show live anymore. I can watch it on Netflix months afterwards if I really want to, but no way am I giving AMC the views and ratings they do desperately fucking need. fuck em
>>
>>67850805
I wish I was you. Now that a I've gone so far I can't stop. It's such a terrible show now and it keeps getting worse. The show could've been amazing if HBO made it instead.
>>
>>67850848
I don't know if I'll be able to stop. I really want to but it's just so bad now.
>>
>>67850939
This. And this is the only currently airing show i watch. Most other stuff is finished and I binge. I fucking hate this show for making me watch.
>>
>was watching twd
>its the episode were le strong interdependent women shoots a fire work into a gas tank and blows a heap of shit up
>have a internal awakening
>realize i have enjoyed this show since season one
>drop it and never looked back
i dont even know why i watched it that long 2bh
>>
File: i shiggy.png (745 KB, 591x698) Image search: [Google]
i shiggy.png
745 KB, 591x698
>watching the show
>just not shitposting based on reactions
>not spoiling people at every opportunity
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-34-34.png (901 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-34-34.png
901 KB, 1440x2560
It's their lowest rated episode yet, lads. Keep the score going down so maybe AMC finally realises that the fans don't want shitty cliffhangers and cheesy dialogue.
>>
>>67851138

Soul eater not was better than soul eater.
>>
>>67851664
Hopefully it gets lower. It was 90 minutes of shit.
>>
>>67851664
>this
I mean c'mon, call me an edgy faggot if you want, but I wanted to see one of our characters heads get bashed in! They took a long shot by having it all end in a cliff hanger, but all that did was disappoint many, neglect the entire season, and neglect what they said. They said it was supposed to be the most emotional episode of all time. It was just a shit ton of build up for NOTHING. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm done with the show, mostly just because of the kingdom. The worst part about it, is they don't even know who it is, and when they do know, it'll get spoiled long before the season premieres.
>>
>>67851664
it's already at 6.5. WE'RE ALMOST THERE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.