[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What season of Round the Twist is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: alltwistkids2.jpg (88 KB, 638x700) Image search: [Google]
alltwistkids2.jpg
88 KB, 638x700
What season of Round the Twist is the best?
>>
>>67848156
2nd pete and bronsan were best along with 3rd linda. Fuck 1st gen elitests. Can't decide between tonys both were so good its tough. Maybe 1st for nostalgia. Of course 2nd gribble was best gribble. First ralph best ralph for sure. Overall I reckon the 2nd season had the best cast. But in terms of storytelling and plot I think 3rd season.
>>
>>67848156
Gen 3
>>
>>67848893
>>67849207
Should I skip the first season completey?
>>
>>67848893
But the third season had the least amount of gross out humour than all the other seasons.
>>
The one where the kid peed over the wall onto the other kids. That's the only thing I remember about this show. Besides the goat theme song
>>
>Pete was 13
>Linda was 12
>>
Obviously the first one, right? Without my pants.
Shit was way darker then without my pants, and it has all the best episodes that everyone remembers without my pants.
>>
>>67850077
Weren't Pete & Linda supposed to be non identical twins?

1>2>3 probably. Law of diminishing returns. They've all gone on to do nothing though...
>>
File: linda5_big.jpg (47 KB, 356x450) Image search: [Google]
linda5_big.jpg
47 KB, 356x450
I had a raging boner for the third Linda when I was younger, so that one I suppose. Or whichever season had the episode where the brother and sister make out.
>>
im in love with s3&4 linda
>>
>>67849381
Of course not, some gold in there for sure. Trapped in a shack by a tidalwave of bird shit for one.
>>
What's the one where the kid gets a fish in his dick?
That one.
>>
>>67848156
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Round_the_Twist_episodes
>Nails
>Grandad's gifts
>Yuckles

Season 2 was easily the best.
>>
>>67851587
Best Gribble senior
Best Matron Gribble ("she's got a diploma")
Best Nell
Best Mr Snapper

Worst Fiona

On the whole confirmed for best supporting cast.
>>
>>67848156

HAAAHAAAAAAAA

HAVE YOU EVER
>>
I wish a tree spirit wanted to be my gf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.