[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than being a drug kingpin he literally did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: gustavo.jpg (62 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gustavo.jpg
62 KB, 600x300
Other than being a drug kingpin he literally did nothing wrong
>>
is being a faggot wrong?
>>
>>67847537
I heard he made sum gud chiken.
>>
A CRRRIPPLE LIDDLE RATA
>>
>>67847537
You wouldn't want Walter blowing up people less terrible than him.
>>
why doesn't he get more roles?

he was GOAT in BB and Do The Right Thing
>>
>>67847537
>other than being a drug kingpin
think about that
>>
He dealt with the danger and paid the price. Only mistake he ever had to make.
>>
>>67847537
He made kids fat you stupid fuckin seppo retard, You may the KFC you fuckin lardarse cunt but the rest of the world find your blobby tubby walmart shitty arses disgusting.

Get fucked cunt
>>
>>67847537
i think being drug kingpin is the least of his worries; making meth was far more dangerous. his racket with cluckin' bell would probably contain a lot of saturated fats and sugar but meth is far more detrimental.
>>
>>67847537
he knows his associates use children to peddle meth and ordered the death of a child and then lied about it
>>
>>67848271
he was also the cop who wasn't chaz palmenterri in the usual suspects
>>
>>67848458
steady on cobber, there's a bloody bunyip in the billabong m8
>>
>>67848778
TY?
>>
>>67848778
>threatens with bunyip instead of yowie

mate step up the folklore game
>>
>>67849611

Fuckin Mimi's playing with his mind, m8.
>>
>>67847537
>is black
>runs a fried-chicken franchise

POTTERY
>>
>hurr durr he's gay
why does this matter and how do you know he's really gay?
>>
>>67847537
why did he slit that guy's throat though
>>
Did Gus really use Gale so that he could have Walt killed once Gale learned the formula?

Gale was talented as fuck, shouldnt he have been able to cook just as good as Walt?
>>
>>67850526
Because Victor wasn't trained to cook the meth and watching Walt make it for a long time doesn't qualify him. He could have made an entire bad batch and lost a lot of money. Gus was showing Walt what he does to people who step out of line and are expendable.
>>
>>67850542
Gale's meth was like 1% less pure than Walt's.
>>
>>67850599
>>67850526
More like he went to a crime-scene and people saw his face.
>>
>>67850609
Why would Gus be such an autist there though? a percent is not going to give him more profits.

Remember when Stringer bell said that in the drug industry, the worse product you're selling, the more product you'll be selling.
>>
He underestimated Walter. Of course he did.
>>
>>67847537
Honestly gus looks 100% like my boss... My productivity has been off the charts.
>>
>>67850649
Yes, Gus did say that. But then was priced out by better market from his competitors and had to pay dues from that same vendor.

The meth they were selling in BB was so good it went international including Mexico and Europe.
>>
>>67850798
Stringer Bell* Not Gus
>>
>>67850542
No, Gus hired Gale because Walter was too unpredictable.
If I remember correctly walter just took off and hid for a few weeks before Gus hired gale while production halted.
Gus couldn't depend on him any more than a hooker being a decent wife, so he found Gale.
I don't believe Gus had any intention on killing him as he didn't kill Gale when he fired Gale.
>>
>>67850599
missing the point this hard
>>
File: dreadpirateroberts.jpg (59 KB, 634x592) Image search: [Google]
dreadpirateroberts.jpg
59 KB, 634x592
>>67847537
ayyo hol up hol up
what's wrong with being a drug kingpin
>>
>>67848271

He was in Maximum Overdrive
>>
>>67852529
Gus had a scholarship set up for years to find the perfect person to cook his meth after the death of his brother. He literally put Gale through school for that sole purpose. He didn't just stumble across him. Jeez you guys, did you even watch the show?
>>
didn't check the obvious and suspicious looking large piece of metal on Hector's wheel
>>
>>67854425
life no parole was 100% overkill
they made it out to be that he sold drugs when what he did was hosting a platform for drug sellers
>>
UM HE SLIT THE THROAT OF ONE OF HIS EMPLOYEES WITH A BOXCUTTER
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.