[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah 2016, what a year to be alive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: d.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
Ah 2016, what a year to be alive.
>>
tried watching a recent episode and couldn't get past 5 minutes
>>
>>67847519
What exactly is happening here?
>>
>>67848750
Eh, I don't think the issue is that they are so bad you can't watch them, it's that the jokes are absolute fucking shit
Nothing makes you laugh at all. It's just 20 minutes of nothing of interest going on in cartoon world, might as well watch blank screen, both are as entertaining.
>>
>>67848781

they decided to out Smithers.

Next episode they'll reveal Barney is an alcoholic.
>>
if you're still watching this show it's no one's fault but your own
>>
>>67848793
Shocking
>>
>>67848793
barney has already gone to AA meetings and stuff in previous episodes
>>
>>67848793
>they turned Apu into a Hindu
What the fuck. Next they're going to make Krusty jewish and Patti gay.
>>
>>67848782
I laughed 2 or 3 times. Don't remember what at, but it has it's moments when Lisa isn't being insufferable.
>>
>>67848841

Haven't watched in ages so was just throwing that out there as a "water is wet" example.
>>
File: 1458394675744.gif (3 MB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
1458394675744.gif
3 MB, 200x148
>they already had Smithers open a gay bar with Moe
>they still think he's somehow in the closet
>>
>they decided to out Smithers.
Pic related was in 1993, 23 goddamn years ago.

As far as I'm concerned Smithers has been gay since the beginning, what the hell is the point of this?
>>
>>67848971
>he never watched the film festival episode
baka
>>
>>67848793

About as shocking as the Panama files
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.