[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside Out was objectively better than Zootopia prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: zootopia vs inside out.jpg (214 KB, 1071x800) Image search: [Google]
zootopia vs inside out.jpg
214 KB, 1071x800
Inside Out was objectively better than Zootopia

prove me wrong

you can't
>>
I liked it better too, anon.
>>
Inside Out is ogrerated.
>>
File: Whynotboth.gif (976 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Whynotboth.gif
976 KB, 350x263
>>
>>67845511
This. That Bingbong shit was forced as fuck, and the movie had zero tension and horrendous pacing.

I'm so fucking tired of "roadtrip" Pixar movies.
>>
File: rose_galaxy.jpg (179 KB, 1280x1297) Image search: [Google]
rose_galaxy.jpg
179 KB, 1280x1297
That part with bingbong and the flying cart powered by singing. What a great scene!

It's rare that you get something like that -- especially from an animated film for kids.

Zootopia had nothing like that.
>>
File: 1459763096243.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459763096243.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I preferred Zootopia
>>
>>67845430
I stopped watching Inside out after 20 minutes
>>
Inside Out is like every other new predictable Pixar movie
>>
What do you think Judy Hopps' emotions look like just asking for a friend
>>
>>67845430
Both are predictable Disney garbage.
>>
File: 1459685655130.gif (2 MB, 723x301) Image search: [Google]
1459685655130.gif
2 MB, 723x301
>>67848216
>>
>>67845430
i can't stand emotionally manipulating pixar shit

wreck-it ralph>everything else
>>
>>67849176
I don't know how Pixar fell from grace, but it pains me. Disney consumed their soul and left the company a soulless husk. At least they can't retroactively ruin Wall-e for us.
>>
I prefer Zootopia. It was a great movie.

>>67848026

So cute.
>>
>>67845430
You're right OP I didn't like zootopia I haven't seen it

FURFAGS

OUT
>>
>>67845430
I'm gonna judge it animation-wise.

Disney won with texture and details and animation. HQ in Inside Out was interesting to see, and the fuzzy texture thing around the emotions were kinda cool, but ultimately it doesn't have that much compared to Zootopia. I'm actually surprised that Pixar is kind of lagging behind with 3D, since they practically started it.
>>
>>67846571
>That Bingbong shit was forced as fuck
I felt bad and shed a tear at that scene, but at the same time I felt disgusted at how cheap it is.
>>
>>67849705
Seriously anon, you might like it if you watched it. I was like you, dismissing it as mediocre furfaggotry bait, till I saw it.

It really had good textures and fucking insane details.
>>
>>67845430
It probably was, but they're both shit and you should be embarrassed for watching such childish Di$ney shite, mate. Kys
>>
>>67850094
All their tech went into Good Dinosaur. It's pretty photo realistic for some reason.
>>
>>67850254

Movies in general are for children or adults who act like children.
>>
File: 1459756489039.gif (2 MB, 307x278) Image search: [Google]
1459756489039.gif
2 MB, 307x278
I thought zootopia was pretty cute.
>>
>>67850508

She's adorable.
>>
File: 1449993866785.gif (990 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449993866785.gif
990 KB, 250x250
I can't, since you are correct.

Delicious green doughnutty butthole
>>
I felt Inside Out more ambitious in terms of worldbuilding they've created and I like how much it was related to human condition when they go through emotional disturbance. I was surprised seeing a lot of hate regarding to this movie.

But I found Zootopia much more enjoyable and rewatchable because the chemistry between the main characters was fantastic and so much subtle jokes hidden throughout. the worldbuilding was more subtle but still interesting.

Both are solid 9
>>
>>67845430
Home was better than Inside Out
>>
>>67851702
Ha, no.
>>
I think Inside Out is probably gonna be one of those movies that the kids of this generation are going to keep watching for a long time and look back on when they're older and consider the best, kinda like most people now do with the lion king.
>>
>>67850849
Good taste

Personally I would put Inside Out slightly ahead of Zootopia but they're both great
>>
>>67845430

Zootopias message was less ham-fisted (still pretty obvious) and the characters were much more realistic in their behaviors and motivations.
>>
>>67851924
Nah man, people will eventually catch on to Pixar's ploy of making emotional short films padded with generic story that no one remembers in order to get it to feature-length.

one can hope
>>
>>67845430
>prove me wrong
I won't.
I agree.
Inside out gave me feels. Zootopia was just ok.
>>
>>67845430
Inside Out was good and I don't fault you for liking it better than Zootopia, but personally, I like Zootopia more because Inside Out was spoiled with scenes where they really tried to force the sentimentality (like Bing-Bong's death and Joy watching that memory and realizing Sadness helped her out). It might have "hit you in the feels" or whatever but it just came off as lame, cheesy, and manufactured to me. Zootopia played light on that kind of thing (the scene where Hopps apologizes to Nick is about as close as it gets, and they defused that with comedy).

Again, can't really fault you for liking Inside Out more, but I just can't, and I know I'm not alone.
>>
>>67850267
Yeah, but then they added in the WORST FUCKING CHARACTER DESIGNS IN HISTORY
>>
>>67845430
Disgust>Joy>Sadness>>>>>>>>>>>Judy

In terms of fuckability
>>
>>67845430

I can't, you're right. Inside Out made me cry.
>>
>>67850267
>all their tech went to Good Dinosaur
>character designs are crap
>B-Team writers

Jesus what were they doing?
>>
>>67853290
It made me cry too. Tears of regret at wasting my time.

I feel like all the people who tell me how good it is are people who fell for the forced emotional shit. There really isn't much depth to this movie, and the story and characters aren't that interesting. It also has a very bad case of "what the fuck are we doing in the third act".
>>
Inside Out was a bit mawkish at parts and the humor with the adults was cliched sitcom shit. It was an 8/10, Zootopia a 9/10.
>>
>>67853290
little bitch
>>
>>67853363
>the slow-motion montage after everytime the island of personality destroyed
that kinda put me off
>>
I've not seen Inside Out but I hate movies that do cynical emotional tricks to pretend they're deep. Is it worth watching?
>>
File: get a load of that rabbit.png (6 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
get a load of that rabbit.png
6 KB, 321x322
Zootopia was probably the best film I'll watch in a cinema this year.

I've not seen Inside Out, is it worth my time?
>>
>>67853462

Cynical? What the nigger gave you that idea?

>>67853487

I'm certain you will, but I'm not sure you'll like it as much as Zootopia
>>
>>67850094
Inside Out had some good realistic humans which are FF-tier to my eyes.
>>
>>67851924
I somehow doubt that. I see a lot of adults liking it instead.

It will probably be like Lilo & Stitch? Sure, Stitch was popular with kids, but it's only when the kids grew up and they looked back at it, that they realize the message in it

>I'll remember you though. I remember everyone who leaves
>>
>>67845430
They were both crap, whats your point?
>>
>>67853533
Deliberately pulling out the "so sad" cliche is cynical.
>>
>>67853068
>where they really tried to force the sentimentality
This is the biggest reason why I like it less. It was way forced than usual.
>>
>>67853556
>they realize the message in it

What message was that?
>>
>>67853363
>It also has a very bad case of "what the fuck are we doing in the third act".
This
>>
>Zootopia
Furshit
>Inside Out
Happy grumpy mopey scaredy sassy-i mean, "disgust"

Zootopia tackles complicated themes (for kids). Inside Out is about feeling sad, but then you stop feeling sad because some magic people in your head hit a switch and now you just learn to settle.
>>
>>67853533
I'll give it a shot at some point, thanks.

>>67853566
Try enjoying fun, you might like it.

I find it funny that some of the few things that can get /tv/ to stop shitposting and actually have an on-topic discussion are animated kids films.
>>
>>67853602
Family, anon. That even when you're a little shit like Stitch, ohana means nobody gets left behind.

Also, the older sister and Lilo interaction was great. Hammers really well how tough family can be but you guys pull through because you're family.
>>
>>67846774
>That part with bingbong and the flying cart powered by singing. What a great scene!

That scene was incredibly forced and predictable, granted it was handled really well considering this but Bingbong was such a lazy emotional device.
>>
Disgust VR "experience" when
>>
>>67853579
Hmm. Well, different strokes for different genitals. I can see where it's a taste that others could like, even though I myself didn't.
>>
>>67850094
The attention to detail in the textures of the "real world" in Inside Out was absolutely amazing, specially in the later parts of the film. Shame about the other side of the film being mind numbingly boring.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.