[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aarons body is shown >audience breathes a collective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (17).jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (17).jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
>Aarons body is shown

>audience breathes a collective sigh of relief after waiting 7 long anxiety filled months

Are you going to just accept this?
>>
Won't happen. No one gives a shit about him.

It would also drive the tumblrinas nuts. AMC can't afford losing more viewers after the shitty finale.
>>
My bet's on Sasha or Glenn.
>>
>>67845311
Na, definitely not Aaron.

They always give more air time to characters before they die.

It's Glenn or Eugene.
>>
>>67845311
This >>67845345

If you think they went apeshit after Denise was killed just imagine what will happen if they lose Aaron.
>>
>sight of relief
You mean infinite rage cause that means they tease a death and chicken out by killing a side character that is worthless. It would be so insulting, fanboys would march to AMC wanting Gimple's head
>>
>tfw your husbando is safe
lol at darylfags shitting themselves
>>
Fuck off homophobic shitlord.
>>
>>67845355

Would a man refer to a woman as a champ though?
>>
Topher Grace?
>>
They killed Rick.

Coral will be the new main character.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 750x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 750x419
This scene was very hard to believe. How come the homophobic neo nazi biker had dinner with two homos?
>>
>>67845596
Why are homos obsessed with wine? Is it tradition or something?
>>
>having any emotional attachment to this godawful embarrassment of a show
>>
>>67845653

Why are hetros obsessed with Budweiser? Is it tradition or something?
>>
>>67845682
Because we're normal and not degenerates.
>>
I dropped this shit show halfway into season 2. Looks like I made the right choice.
>>
>>67845653
Theyre 2/3 years into an apocalypse, most beer will have gone sour whereas Wine is only getting better
>>
>>67845311
AMC would get ripped apart.

Literal gay bashing
>>
>>67845716
>drinking pisswater
>not degenerate
>>
>>67845782
Wine is for women and gays. Get over it.
>>
>>67845742

Wine doesn't 'get better' in bottles you philistine
>>
>>67845805
theres a time and place for it
>>
>>67845743
uh yeah just like the black people got to them
>>
Can we talk about the real issues? Why the FUCK did they make Abraham drop Rosita for that ugly fish nigger? What the fuck does that add to the show at all? It just made a good character look like a scumbag. You can't even toss it over to being progressive like you can the increasingly high number of homo characters (Before a few episodes ago, but there will be more, make no mistake) because Rosita is Mexican.
>>
>>67845849
nothing wrong with jungle fever pham
>>
>>67845867
But did we need two cases in the same season? They literally killed off Rick's Aryan girlfriend and immediately after pushed Michonne in.
>>
>>67845937
>They literally killed off Rick's Aryan girlfriend
Im still annoyed about this. For all the crap they change from the comics, this should have been changed
>>
>>67845849
He wanted a girl who appeared mentally strong and somewhat enjoyed the kill, like him. The Mexican was too soft and womanly-like.
That's what I got from the show anyway. Rosita's boring as fuck so I don't much care that he dumped her.
>>
>>67845473
>pee-pee city
>>
Aaron has been consistently likable.

Don't kill him off AMC.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.