[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's pretty great Thanks for the sugestion guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
It's pretty great

Thanks for the sugestion guys
>>
>>67844622
No problem.
>>
>image.jpg

I can't say your lack of taste is a surprise.
>>
>>67844622
2nd season was cool
>>
>>67844622
Looking forward to season three.
>>
>>67844688
why are you here?
>>
Is it really good are you guys trolling

It looks like a Family Guy spin off.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>It's pretty great
Yeah full of laughs lmao
glad I watched this
>>
>>67850730

It's a bait-and-switch. The first four episodes are presented as classic "remember-when-THIS-happened?" shit-tier animated comedy to weed out all the plebs.

The second half of season 1 and all of season 2 is some of the most cerebral, existential and melancholy television since Moral Orel.

Helps if you despise Hollywood and it's cuckold industry insiders too.
>>
>Tfw the fanbase is so full of self loathing whiny faggots that you can't stand the show anymore
Also furries. Will Arnett is a cool guy though.
>>
I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed F is for Family.
>>
reminder to people wanting to try it out: get through the shitty first episode, it's worth it
>>
S1 and first half S2 are decent. Last 3 or four episodes of S2 are god tier.
>>
>>67852765
That episode with the game show and Mr. Peanutbutter was genuinely GOAT.
>>
>>67850833
>weeding out plebs by appealing to plebs
???
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.