[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now I get why they call him the Joker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
Now I get why they call him the Joker.
>>
Cause he's wild.
>>
Did they write this for the old Rachel and forgot to take it out
>>
because he called her beautiful
>>
>>67844378

I seriously hope you're joking. The reason he said it was to show just how crazy and illogical he really was. It was an inside look at how his brain functions. His traumatic childhood warped his view on the world so much that even something as hideous as Rachel he thought was beautiful.
>>
File: 1450848292623.png (2 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1450848292623.png
2 KB, 163x209
When someone points out >image.jpg, don't be so dense as to imply that they're upset over something so trivial as a filename.

This filename is only the most obvious manifestation of a phenomenon of low-effort shitposting that with each passing year is taking up ever greater board real estate. It's a fact that mobileposters are categorically incorrigible shitposters. They can't help it. Posting from a mobile device essentially precludes worthwhile posts because of the limitations of the device they're posting from. Nobody posting from a phone wants to hammer away on their tiny keyboard to fully articulate a post. It's a fucking chore to write out an actual post. Mobilefags also have less investment in what they post. Rarely do mobilefags have the time or patience to browse an entire thread before adding a response. The average mobilefag scrolls swiftly through the catalog until he finds a thread that catches his eye and can drop a quick line in, and not unusually, he just makes the thread himself, never consisting of a single paragraph in length. Anyone who has browsed /tv/ for any length of time can attest to how universally low-effort threads created with image.jpg are. This thread itself is a perfect example.

What it comes down to is whether or not you want /tv/ to be a chatroom for redditors to spam low-effort memes at their convenience or a board that can self-moderate its own content.
>>
>>67844465
>What it comes down to is whether or not you want /tv/ to be a chatroom for redditors to spam low-effort memes at their convenience or a board that can self-moderate its own content.

the former. now fuck off.
>>
>>67844439
lol
>>
>>67844465
Agreed

Sent from my 4chan pass enabled smartphone
>>
File: ew.png (319 KB, 625x765) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
319 KB, 625x765
>>67844378
>>67844439
>making fun of a facially disabled woman

Maggie is a hero, I hope you rot in hell
>>
>>67844465
>but muh memes
>muh dank memes
>>
Maggie was a much better actress than that other cunt so I don't mind her looks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.