[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: quip quip quip quip quip.png (682 KB, 1112x695) Image search: [Google]
quip quip quip quip quip.png
682 KB, 1112x695
QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP
QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP
>>
Memes aside, i'm 26 minutes into Avengers and holy fuck, Tony Stark is just embarrassing. How can guys like this guy? Robert Downey Jr is try harding like fuck, every second line is some "quip" and it's genuinely embarrassing
>>
Literally everybody likes Downey.
>>
The way you guys cling to memes, do you really think.that this is a valid complaint?
>>
>>67844059

I don't, he's humiliating, cringe worthy and worst of all. A manlet
>>
>>67844022
you just can't handle the bantz m8
>>
>>67844060

Yes. All suspense/tension is removed when the character says some cartoonish shit like "is that all you've got!". It's just pure cringe incarnate.
>>
It's obvious Robert hates that he has been casted into one role for 8 years
>>
>>67844060
>you guys
These new users aren't us
he would be saying "reddit" not "i'm scared of getting banned but i still want to pretend to be a local"
>>
>>67844097
Like when someone is trying to negatively criticize a movie and then calls the main actor a cuck even though spousal infidelity was never an issue. It's the exact same shit.
>>
>>67844113
oh boo hoo he knew what he signed up for and he's the highest paid fucking actor on the planet.
>>
>>67844097
They made Age of Ultron unbearable.
>>
File: batman-06.jpg (93 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
batman-06.jpg
93 KB, 700x350
>>67844227

Fuck what a terrible movie. I legit enjoyed BvS more and I hated both.

I would kill for a stand alone Batfleck Batman right now, he was literally the only good part
>>
File: 1523626.jpg (939 KB, 3395x4320) Image search: [Google]
1523626.jpg
939 KB, 3395x4320
>>67844059
>>67844060
>>67844076
>>67844173
>>67844201
>>
>>67844173
See I'm correct >>67844270
>>
>>67844257
Ditto. I actually like the darker tone of DC desu. Granted Synder fucked up BvS but yeah. All I want now is a Batman movie, shame were getting Synder directed Justice League.
>>
>>67844385
>All I want now is a Batman movie
ISNT THERE ENOUGH ALREADY
>>
so many quips. Is this TFA? It's such a better movie than TPM ever was.
>>
>>67844385

>ANOTHER batman

literally children
>I HATE CHANGE!
superman cucked again
>>
((50 - 25) + 6 ) - 2 = ___ %
>>
>>67844421
Not ones with Affleck in and DC are shit with every other ther hero
>>
>>67844495
or maybe it's because DC are incapable of making good movies with their other roster
>>
Iron Man>>batman
>>
File: man_who_lost.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
man_who_lost.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
I lost count at 109 quips by 17 minutes into Avengers 1.
>>
AM I BEING QUIPTAINED?!
>>
>>67844609
This.
The movies didn't rely on a guy doing silly voices to succeed.
>>
>the most hard-hitting criticism that DCfags can make is muh quips

Yeah BvS definitely doesn't have the problem of too much humor. That's pretty fucking clear.

>29% rating
>81% decrease

Meanwhile Reddaurdians of the Memelaxy is sitting at 90%+ and made a huge ROI.

But hey, a bunch of buttpained neckbeards on /tv/ has a problem with quips.
>>
It's entertainment for man children. Pick your poison and shut the fuck up while we ride this rock into the sweet embrace of death.
>>
>>67843994
Why is no one talking about this atrocious CGI?
>>
>>67844857
Because no one cares. No one cares if YOU have a problem with the CGI. No one cares if YOU have a problem with quips that are really only prevalent in the Joss Whedon films.

Fact of the matter kiddo is that no matter how much you wish people dissected Marvel films to find flaws in them, you will never find a mass audience to circlejerk your hate for them.

Get bent, Snyder.
>>
File: Laughing at your flaws.gif (528 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Laughing at your flaws.gif
528 KB, 160x160
>>67844097
>Arrogant warrior is arrogant
Why does Marvel have such a firm grasp on all of their characters why can't they be like DC and make the characters unrecognizable?
>>
>>67844022
Jelly of RDJ pimp status
>>
>>67844073
I don't like tiny either.
>>
>>67845158
>Get bent, Snyder.
is this a quip?
>>
>"Stark, we need a plan of attack!"
>"I have a plan, attack"

I don't know if I can stomach any more lads.
>>
>>67844022
>I was asleep by that point
shit movie, I can't believe it's from Whedon.
>>
Giving Scarlett Johannson/Black Widow quips was fucking ridiculous too.
>>
>>67845265
awesome post upvoted
>>
>>67845512
>shit movie, I can't believe it's from Whedon.
>Shit movie
>Can't believe it's from Whedon

Did you not watch Age of Ultron?

The man has only one mode of writing, and it was already wearing thin three movies ago.
>>
>>67844729
>Lowest common denominator garbage does well

What a surprise
>>
>>67843994
Hey guys, remember that time they completely ruined The hulk by writing in a really stupid line about how he's always angry, even though by default, him being angry is not only what triggers him to becoming the hulk, but keeps him as The Hulk, and that he's reduced to a mere skin-changer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjyjbb-Kfw
>>
>>67845904
Holy shit, re-watching that scene, it hasn't aged at-fucking-all.

Jesus Christ. That shit-tier CGI, that shit-tier fight-scene direction, that shit-tier costume design. It's like I'm literally watching a cosplay.
>>
>>67845636
Oh, I was talking about the first one and no I never bothered to see Age of Ultron. I loved everything Whedon up to that point too.
>>
JUST QUIP MY SHIT UP
>>
>>67845904
>I'm too stupid to understand the scene
Really not surprising considering you're a tripfag but maybe don't brag about it.
>>
>>67846057
>He's too stupid to understand basic comic books

Jesus Christ, get a trip so we at least know how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>67845904
I thought that scene where he said that was neat and made sense, if he didn't transform he would've died.
The only thing that bothered me was when Black Widow made that groan-er line;
"I don't see how that's a party."
Everyone looked fine except Cap, but his entire character is being an out-of-touch soldier so it made sense.
>>
>>67845904
Would be better if the video wasn't recorded on a fucking potato
>>
>>67845904
Seriously, 'not muh Hulk'?
You do know Comic Hulk is pretty much a sane rational being with KIDS, one who's a gay alien? And that when Banner isn't Hulk he has an invincibility shield because reasons? And that the change is pretty much at will?
OH NO, IT WAS MUBIS RUIN HULK
If movies ruined, the comics raped dry.
>>
>>67846156
Sorry, I don't read comic books. They're nerdy lol
>>
>>67846189
yeah,topkek. Why pretend Hulk's change bothers you?
>>
>>67843994
Ah, another quality thread spammed by a triggered Snyderlard.
Is every one of his fans autismal as fuck?
>>
>>67846219
Im not tripfag yo, but I still thought it was strange bcuz I saw the Eric Bana movie when I was young and most ppl think Hulk is a mindless monster haha
>>
>>67846156
>not muh hulk

No, it would be more akin to Superman not being able to fly.

And it doesn't really matter what happens in the comics, because they comics are still at least fucking consistent with his character.

>I'm excusing shitty writing because it was fun

MAHVEL, MUH MAHVEL!

>>67846086
>was neat and made sense

So him being able to not get angry so that he transforms into the hulk, single entire aspect about him that the Hulk revolves around, unrepressed rage, was him always being angry, and that made sense to you?

MARVEL FANS EVERYONE, MARVEL FANS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!
>>
What hilarious quippy names do you think QuipMan is going to call Thanos in Quippers: Inquippity War
>>
>>67846264
>Hulk is Rational
>Hulk has kids
>Hulk no longer brought on by Anger

>"The comics are consistant with his character."

Are you retarded?
>>
great thread
>>
>>67846264
>...if he didn't transform he would've died
Stop taking words out of context and maybe grow up a little, it's just a superhero movie.
>>
>>67843994
PTSD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0QHjsA8tiY

Forgiveness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU5GV6zsK1U

Impotency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VM1lIMMtY
>>
meme quality quips vs lofty, pretentious dialog
>>
File: problematic laughter.jpg (1 MB, 4601x2365) Image search: [Google]
problematic laughter.jpg
1 MB, 4601x2365
>>67844270
>>
Do you know the oldest quip in America, senator?
>>
File: FEELSGOOD.jpg (2 MB, 3100x1713) Image search: [Google]
FEELSGOOD.jpg
2 MB, 3100x1713
>>67844270
>>
Is there anything meme-ier than watching Avengers yifi 1080-rip on a 13'' laptop with Dre Beats while eating doritos and drinking mountain dew and posting a selfie of you doing it on facebook?
>>
File: Cry.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67846384
REEEEEEEEEEEE
DELETE THIS!
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67846478
People actually do this?
>>
MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER
>>
>>67846547
You mad?
I could have killed you with my memes, consider this mercy.
>>
File: jljrgrvsdrjtbkwcd1hd.jpg (144 KB, 865x565) Image search: [Google]
jljrgrvsdrjtbkwcd1hd.jpg
144 KB, 865x565
MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA
>>
>>67843994
I can't believe people defend Iron Man 3. That post WAS the movie. Every fucking sequence was just camera mugging.
>>
>>67846547
>>67846586
>marvelcucks THIS desperate to quip at capekino
have a complimentary (you)
>>
PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS
>>
File: Opgazym[1].jpg (168 KB, 1024x727) Image search: [Google]
Opgazym[1].jpg
168 KB, 1024x727
>Marvel
>>
>>67846384
so only one feeling per movie?
>>
>>67846467

> using RT
> trusting paid "critics"

kek
>>
BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED
>>
>>67846601
>hating on based Shane Blacks work

it was better than the first two
>>
File: CAPEKINO.jpg (45 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CAPEKINO.jpg
45 KB, 600x300
>>67846673
>DC
>>
>>67846710
yah they shoukda got him to actaully fly. fucking hacks
>>
>>67846702
Fuck off Shane.
>>
>>67846702
>based Shane Black
Besides using based incorrectly, the only thing that Shane Black can write is Quip movies
>>
File: DSC_0989-Death-Grips.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0989-Death-Grips.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1335
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
File: joker.jpg (100 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
100 KB, 704x1024
DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED
>>
Zack Snyder is still a genius.
People who are not fans of BvS don't know anything about serious filmography and cinema standards.
I'll bet you guys don't even know what a tracking shot is. So wrong in so many ways.
RT is shit, and guess what, every cool person I know liked BvS, so think again about word of tongue bullshit cause it's a fabrication.
>>
File: 563365343435.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
563365343435.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>67846673
>>67846730
tfw you realize they didn't even cast actual wizards
>>
File: OF YOU.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
OF YOU.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>67846769
>Zack Snyder is still a genius.
Wait, what do you mean "still"? When was he ever considered a genius by anyone besides himself? You're becoming unhinged, retard.
>>
>>67846922
Synder is a genius. His films are art. Every frame a painting? Try every frame a masterpiece.
>>
>>67846740
MOM'S GONNA QUIP!
>>
File: capekino.jpg (531 KB, 1442x2630) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
531 KB, 1442x2630
>>67846467

The Marvel defense force has arrived.

The difference between Marvel and DC

DC:

Movies = Batman Trilogy (ranked in the top 20 greatest movies every made. They top nearly every single list, most critically acclaimed super hero movies ever made and even won an Oscar)

Games = Arkham trilogy (most GoTY awards ever received to a super hero game, one of the most highest scored games ever made, let alone super hero game)

Animated series = Batman Animated series is the most crticially acclaimed, renowned and praised animated series ever made, let alone superhero property

Comics = Watchmen, Sandman and The Dark Knight are the highest rated comic books ever made and dominate every single comic book list

Marvel:

Movies = Eh, that movie with the quips in it was quite good. What was it, Iron Man or Captain America? I can't remember, they were all more or less the same. It sold well though I think

Games = That Spiderman 2 game was pretty fun when I played it as a kid. It might not have done well commercially or critically but it was fun to swing around and save that kids balloon

Animated series = That spiderman animated show was pretty fun I guess. Black cat was my childhood crush, I can't go back to them because the quality has aged terribly but it's still fun to go on a nostalgia trip now and again.

Comic books = I guess the one where Spiderman quips alot was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure I chuckled at least once when my mothers boyfriend used to read it to me when I was a kid at bedtime
>>
File: 1459030086777.png (301 KB, 487x391) Image search: [Google]
1459030086777.png
301 KB, 487x391
>>67846948
Snyder is a retard. His films are trash. Every frame a crayon drawing? Try every frame a smear of shit.
>>
File: b8.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>67846769
>>67846948
>>
File: 1459266253853.png (170 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1459266253853.png
170 KB, 679x864
>>67846990

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S
>>
>>67846467
>being such a faggot nerd you actually differentiate between capeshit movies

Kill yourself.
>>
File: CHEEKY.jpg (45 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
CHEEKY.jpg
45 KB, 500x640
>>67846990
>Even bothering to include Arrow in that memepic
>Not mentioning the DCCU at all
>>
>>67846990
The /v/ gang has arrived. We didn't have brand wars horseshit until /v/ invaded with their highschool mentality and obsession with media for children.
Every single moron posting damage control for BvS 24/7 has some mental handicap, most likely OCD. You've turned the board unbrowsable because you can't control yourselves. And the movie is still what it is, all those hundreds of hours of impotent shitposting have changed nothing, and convinced no one.
Good job.
>>
>>67843994
QUALITY
U
A
L
T
Y
THREAT
H
R
E
A
T
>>
>>67846990
Funny, I don't see Zack Snyder's name near any of those

Maybe there's a connection?
>>
File: 415.png (946 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
415.png
946 KB, 912x905
>>67847052
>>67847038

>getting triggered this hard after getting BTFO

It's fine, i'm sure Captain Quip: The Quip War will sell well and you can jerk over sales like CoD babbies but I just pray that Marvel get their own capekino like Master Nolan was able to achieve with the Dark Knight.

It truly transcended comic book movies and succeeded on its own merits, it truly is the Citizen Kane of our era
>>
File: 1458853260358.jpg (28 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
1458853260358.jpg
28 KB, 494x358
>>67847107
>lol no I win stop hurting muh feelings
You're a waste, you feed off of negative attention. You have the mental capacity of a neglected toddler.
Good job, never change.
>>
*trailer flies into space*
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN
>>
File: BASED.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BASED.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>67847107
>jerk over sales
I'm not sure you wanna go there fampai considering that's pretty much all you Snyducks have going for you right now.
Also
>Is triggered
>Calls me triggered
kek
>>
File: 2.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>67847179

>I'm not sure you wanna go there fampai considering that's pretty much all you Snyducks have

I'm not a snydecuck, never cared about MoS or BvS, both were meh-decent films at best and mediocre snoozefests at worst.

I'm just waiting for a good quality torrent of BvS before I fully rate it because the cam rip I saw was terrible, like the movie

I'm just saying, it's pretty undeniable that true Patrician taste is DC > Marvel
>>
>>67846318

Eggplant since he's purple, right? Ivan Ooze, maybe. Cap this and we can see if I'm right.
>>
What if all the DCucks are actually Marvellites, and all the Marvellites are actually DCucks?
And that all my arguing and debating on BvS is some kind of sick social experiment brought on to me by these shitposters?
>>
>>67847226
>What if all the DCucks are actually Marvellites, and all the Marvellites are actually DCucks?
That's how it is with people who actually buy and read comics. All of this skubwars nonsense is product of retards who only watch the movies.
>>
File: 1283127574178.jpg (62 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
1283127574178.jpg
62 KB, 256x187
>>67846264
hahahhahaha the salt is real.
>>
You're all missing the point of capeshit. It wasn't made for you to enjoy, you're not the target audience anymore.

The film isn't even really made to be enjoyed - it's made to be a series of moments that will eventually be turned into .gifs on tumblr blogs, which will in turn appear on your Facebook feed with a caption that puts the moment in a "humourous" new context. DUDE DANCEOFF LMAO from GotG is the prime example of this - it totally ruins any pretence of tension or immersion of the film, but is probably mildly smirkworthy to your kid sister when it appears in isolation on her social network feed.

If you want proof I'm right, go and watch any Marvel produced film since, being generous, Avengers 1, and count all the moments you would describe as 'giffable'. Because it's literally the whole thing.
>>
>>67843994
Great post, I give it a 95% fresh rating
>>
>>67847213

>Iron Man: Hey Eggplant...
>close shot of Thanos turning around menacingly
>Iron Man: You've got a little something on your...
>*points to entire face*
>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR....See it in theatres in May 2018
>>
>>67848067

You're hired!
>>
Thor: I am Odinson! Son of Odin!
Iron-Man: You look silly in that get-up, Sentry
Captain America: Break it up, you two, we have work to do
Iron-Man: He started it
>>
>>67846384
lol I just realized Howard Stark is Rodger Sterling. fucking based.
>>
>>67846586
he should of said "Save Martha" and it wouldn't have felt as stupid. or even "Lois" which would also be a call back to the Flash scene and make Batman pause. but no, that's too complicated. just put some more religious imagery. hey guys, did you know Superman is like Jesus? did you get it yet?
>>
>>67843994

James Cameron is the only one who can save us all from the quip norm.

Where producers thinks it's fine to give big budgets to television directors who no idea how to make a great film.

When Avatar 2 makes $4 billion Hollywood will wake up and stand distrubution the budgets more wisely (less capeshit).
>>
File: Blade_movie.jpg (22 KB, 260x350) Image search: [Google]
Blade_movie.jpg
22 KB, 260x350
Blade is the only decent marvel flick made.
>>
>>67848691
>not Blade 2
>>
>>67847168
You forgot "We're so random XD lol"
>>
File: DAMAGED.jpg (212 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
DAMAGED.jpg
212 KB, 600x872
>>67847168
HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC HOT TOPIC
>>
>>67844097
Oh, I get it. You mean sentences like "Do you bleed"
>>
File: 1437778382990.gif (689 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1437778382990.gif
689 KB, 500x250
>this entire thread
>>
I don't get all this marvel DC shitposting.

You're both still watching superhero movies
>>
>>67848067
>QUIPtality
>>
>>67848835
Has anyone a quality shop of that? Famigliapai
>>
>>67845509
JUST fuck my plan up senpai
>>
>>67844227

>CITY IS FLYING LOL, WE R FITEING ROBOTS, I HAVE BOW AND AROW, NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE xD, STEP OUTSIDE AND YOURRE AN AVANGER NOW

Actual quote from the movie.
>>
>>67849311
Thats...that's not how the quote goes at all
>>
>>67848520
Dude what? I generally like Cameron but you're fucking deluded if you think his films aren't packed to the brim with quips and cringe dialogue
>>
>>67849371

>"The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."

Yeah, it isn't like that at all, huh? Or did you just block it out because it was so painfully bad?
>>
>>67849311
I liked that quote.

It sums up why capeshit cant be taken seriously.
>>
>>67849467
This
>>CITY IS FLYING LOL, WE R FITEING ROBOTS, I HAVE BOW AND AROW, NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE xD, STEP OUTSIDE AND YOURRE AN AVANGER NOW
and This
>>"The city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."
Are not the same thing. One is typed in le meme speech in an attempt to validate the very loose criticism of "QUIP QUIP QUIP etc." While the other is the quote from the movie. If you're going to try and insult something, maybe don't drastically alter in order to achieve your goal. That said, you couldn't have possibly picked a worse line to make your case. The above mentioned quote is said by none other than Hawkeye. Hawkeye is one of the few characters who is SUPPOSED to be constantly quipping. It's part of his character. Not only that, but it was a moment where Whedon basically lampshaded the idea that Hawkeye is useless and poked fun at it before the audience could. And finally, during the scene he's trying to calm down a panicking Scarlet Witch through the use of Humor. Care to try again?
>>
happy birthday, quiplord
>>
>>67849669

Oh, fuck. Didn't realize I was dealing with weaponized, military-grade autism. My mistake.
>>
>>67845904
Damn, that CGI has aged like milk.

Plus the costumes look awful in daylight.
>>
>>67849728
>ad hominem
Shit man, how will I ever recover.
>>
File: 1459342384059.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459342384059.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Hey mMMMmmm, boys - can anyone tell me why some people are using the word "quip" like its a negative thing? Quip literally means witty, intelligent dialogue.

I think it shows just how desperate some people (DCucks) are that the best "insult" they can come up with is actually unintentional praise for Marvel films.

>HAHA YOUR MOVIE HAS WITTY AND AMUSING DIALOGUE!!!!!

Uh - ok? Thanks. Your """"insults""""" make as much sense as the plot and characterisation in BvS does - that is, none at all. I'd rate your attempt at presenting an anti-Marvel narrative at about 29 out a 100 - a familiar number to you DCucks, I gather. MMMMM.

Top kek as they say. Keep it up with the flopping movies and clinging to TDK from 2008 forever, Marvel will have replaced DC in the public consciousness entirely by 2020.

Have a great day,
*stops to murder a thousand innocent by standers*
mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMM
*tries to make a grimdark film about two action figures fighting each other deep while simultaneously making 1/2 the film a preview for future DCEU shit*
BOYS
>>
>>67849795

I think autism is for life =/

Sorry, quipbro
>>
you can cry all you want, fact is that RDJ/Tony Stark and his quips are a guarantee for money
>>
>>67846467
>Avengers has 92%

Holy shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
EVERYTHING lN THlS MOVIE I WANTED TO HAPPEN HAPPENED

>WHY HULK NO SMASH SMASH?
HE SMASH SMASH

>WHY lRON MAN NO PEW PEW?
HE PEW PEW

>WHY THEY NOT SHOW DAT ASS?
THEY SHOW DAT ASS

>WHY AMERlCAMAN NO PUNCH AND SHlELD?
HE PUNCH AND SHIELD

AND WHEN HULK SMASHY SMASH LOKI HAR HAR l LAUGH LAUGH CLAP CLAP SO GOOD FILM
>>
>>67849728
>>67849857
>Get's BTFO
>Y-you have autism
Can't believe I wasted my time on an actual retarded person. I kind of feel bad tbqhwy, I wouldn't have used so many multiple syllable words.
>>
>>67849825

>Joss Whedon
>witty, intelligent dialouge

Pick one.

(Also, I'm Marvelfag, I'm just being realistic.)
>>
>>67849968

>That picture

I don't remember it looking this bad
>>
>>67850014

>He called me autistic after an autistic rant
>uh...uh....better call him retarded!
>Yeah! TOTaLLY BTFO!

Let's be real, your time is clearly worthless by the amount this bothers you. You aren't fooling anyone. You also sound like a teenager (I REALLY hope you aren't over 18, that would be fucking pathetic.)
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>67849669
>>67850014
>>
File: 1459271954283.png (169 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1459271954283.png
169 KB, 679x864
>>67849968
LMAO
>>
File: 1458978987464.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1458978987464.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>67850189
>he has multiple versions of this image saved so that he can post them all without triggering duplicate file flag

Just imagine being a DCuck
>>
>>67850260
You mean
> Being 13 years old
>>
FORTY SLUTS
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>67849669

>Care to try again?
>>
File: 1452483077700.png (201 KB, 449x530) Image search: [Google]
1452483077700.png
201 KB, 449x530
>>67850283
Same difference amirite?
>>
>>67850023
>he never watched Buffy
>>
File: tips fedora telepathically.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora telepathically.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>67850335
>I'm done with you. Next.
>>
File: 3813629837134.jpg (47 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
3813629837134.jpg
47 KB, 311x311
>>67850467

>he actually watched Buffy
>>
>>67846693
More than what Snyderman can manage.
>>
Poor DCucks. How will they handle Civil War doing better than their movie?
>>
>>67850771
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance
>>
>>67846071
Kek, You tripsins have been forgiven because of that quip
>>
>>67850771
some legit will suicide
>>
>>67850814
Anger it seems, the first week was the denial part, what with all the
>b-b-but the reviews are paid
>>
DUMB
KEKS
>>
>>67850771

I like both Marvel/DC, but I don't know why people assume Civil War is going to do anything but destroy box offices and get high/high-mid ratings. It's basically the next Avengers movie, except this time with an actually good director(s).
>>
>>67849669

Plz be trolling
>>
>>67844022
Daily reminder everything Whedon has done has ages like warm milk in a gym locker
>>
>>67849669
autism levels are through the roof here
>>
>>67847032
You're not arguing that The Winter Soldier is of equal quality to Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3, are you?
>>
>>67847107
>The Dark Knight is kino
Bait.
>>
File: 1432655343284.gif (1 MB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1432655343284.gif
1 MB, 160x192
>>67845733
But all these films are lowest common denominator garbage, Marvel just doesn't deny it.
>>
>>67851289
The Dark Knight is Citizen Cape. That's undeniable. It's objectively the best cape ever made.
>>
File: 1459610163011.png (110 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1459610163011.png
110 KB, 633x568
>>67843994
Stay mad
>>
>>67843994
DING DING DING DING DING DING
>>
File: 1459413016506.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459413016506.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>67846264
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
File: BuaZMwjIMAA3Nh3.jpg (20 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
BuaZMwjIMAA3Nh3.jpg
20 KB, 600x250
>>67843994
LET THE CHILDREN DIE, ALL POWERFUL SON
>>
File: 1458942755731.png (371 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458942755731.png
371 KB, 640x360
>>67846264
>tripfag
>drooling retard

What a surprise
>>
>>67851491
I thought it was enjoyable enough but I really didn't find Batman himself to be impessive at all. The batmobile was a great improvement to the original imho and better suited the more 'grounded' approach Nolan took. However, the Joker's ability to constantly outmaneuver the police, batman and the army and be able to set up the two boats scenario made me scoff. He's like an evil Creed; even when he's apprehended it's all just as the planned.
>>
>>67845904
But that's great you dcucked tripfaggot
>>
>>67851609
The fact that the Joker was able to outsmart everyone and defeat Batman by forcing him into exile is part of what made the film so enthralling. You rarely see the villain win in capeshit.
>>
>>67851569
he said maybe
>>
>>67843994
And it will be better received by audiences, critics, and if women.

Whereas BvS, literally no one liked. Not even DC fans, which is why they've stopped trying to defend that shit and started spamming the word "quip" as if that's an actual critique of the MCU.

Stay mad DCfags, maybe Suicide Squad wont suck.
>>
Why are quips considered anti-intellectual, again?
Whether you subjectively like it or not, writing comedy is objectively harder than writing
>hurr durr superman you've were meant to lead mankind as a shining Jesus of blablabla I'm deep as fuck m8
purple bullshit that Snyder likes to put in his films
>>
>quip

Is this some kind of defense mechanism DCucks developed after BvS got panned? I don't remember seeing it spammed everyday like this before.
>>
>>67851998
>Why are quips considered anti-intellectual, again?
They make the haters feel stupid because the haters have never said a clever thing in their lives.
>>
File: rare evans.png (77 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rare evans.png
77 KB, 250x250
>>67846990
DC:

Movies = Catwoman. A movie so bad, Halle Berry turned up to the Razzies to bitch about WB ALso green Lantern

Games = Superman 64. One of the worst games of all time. All about Superman going through rings.

Animated series = BEWARE THE BATMAN

Comics = All your examples are not mainstream.

HELL

>>The Dark Knight

Was not even an arc you retard. It was ADAPTED from two different arcs - the Long Holiday and the Killing Joke. Did you even read those?

~

MARVEL:

Movies = The Avengers, The Winter Soldier. If you include Sony, Spiderman 2. That also won an Oscar. If you include Fox, Days of Future Past. All you got is Nolan (and Burton)

Games = MARVEL VERSUS CAPCOM 2 Also Xmen vs. Street Fighter. I've not seen a good DC fighting game. What, Mortal Kombat vs DC? Bitch please. Shitty piece of game that stole the EVO spot from Skullgirls.

Animated series = Okay I give it to you there. Batman: TAS was pretty good. But thats because they have Bruce Timm.

Comics Books = Brubaker Captain America. The Dark Phoenix Saga. The Deaths of Captain & Gwen Stacy. The Ultimates vol. 1 (which was partially used as a basis for the Avengers) Secret War. The Infinity Gauntlet

Yeah, DC does have some good storylines, but they're not above Marvel. In fact, I think Marvel has one stop above DC in this regard - it doesn't make the Flash or Superman overpowered as fuck.
>>
>>67852082
>Batman: TAS was pretty good.
So were the X-Men Animated Series and the Spider-Man Animated Series.
>>
>>67852113
I loved 90s Spider-Man. I used to record it every Saturday morning. But BTAS is pretty much the gold standard of cartoon capshit.
>>
File: incoming_human bean_.jpg (111 KB, 1363x577) Image search: [Google]
incoming_human bean_.jpg
111 KB, 1363x577
>>67843994

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67852113
Guy from that post.

I grew up with those. Yes I love those. Hell, I'd say X-men TAS was the best Fox Marvel cartoon. But it really pales in comparison to Batman: TAS. Especially in regards to the animation.

Still, You're right. I should have included it.
>>
>>67846630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0QhxF4OmhQ
>>
>>67852150
Batman had some really great episodes (like the first Mr. Freeze episode) but also some really stupid ones. If you consider only the best episodes, yeah, it'll beat X-Men and Spider-Man's best stuff. If you consider the series as a whole, then it's equal to X-Men and Spider-Man.
>>
>>67852082
>the avengers good
>xmen movies good
>anything outside of the cap movie and sam spiderman good
>>
>>67843994
He's a big time fuckboi

Saw all three Iron movies in theaters as a casual

By the third one I almost rolled my eyes right out of my head

>They didn't play the song Iron Man until the credits of the first one
>Never got over that betrayal
>>
we're reaching a point on /tv/ where we have a bunch of teenagers posting who were brought up on a diet of comic book movies and now want "dark and gritty" comic book movies.
>>
>>67852370
>>
RDJ is literally my idol, he could have easily be dead by now, but he turned his whole life around and is now the best paid actor in Hollywood.
>>
>>67852370
Yeah, The Avengers was muh quips and all that, but damn the fighting in it was good. And hell, I still get goosebumps from this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7UuN1XZ1y4

BvS may have had Zimmer, and the trinity of Bat supes and WW, but that mvoie just could not pull off what the Avengers did with Silvestri. (also Silvestri did the BttF theme)

>>xmen movies good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hev2hu0LUcg

This scene, for me, reflects the best of the Fox Xmen movies. Xmen, Xmen 2, First Class, and DoFP. Also Deadpool. Something about this scene was fantastic. I think it was the contrast between Magneto's speech, and the future battle.
>>
>>67848511

Is this bait?

He does say 'need to save Martha' thats the first thing he says.

He doesn't just say 'martha'. You people hear what you choose to hear.
>>
>>67843994
>people don't like quips
>>
File: AUTISMO.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
AUTISMO.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>67849669
>>
>>67852513
Can't handle the banter.
>>
>>67852513
>liking quips in your super serious movie based on comics for adults.
Honestly though is there a difference between the /tv/ DCfagboys and the /co/ ones?

Because on /co/ all the DC kids love Batman the Brave and the Bold, silver age Super-Man, and think the 70s camp Batman is the best version.
>>
>>67852607
go back to /co/ then faggot
>>
>>67851569
>Let all the horses drown son
This guy is such a shit dad
>>
I don't mind the funny stuff. But sometimes it just becomes unbearable.

> hide the zucchini
> i did not see that coming
> I'm always picking up after you boys
> that lame baskin robbins shit from Ant-man
>>
>>67852370
>The Avenger was bad
I was not aware of this fresh new meme
>>
>>67852628
>implying I said I liked either.
Stop getting trigger, fag.
>>
>>67852641
The Ant-Man stuff was cringy sometimes, like the Baskin Robbins thing.
>>
File: cEBSulr.png (339 KB, 829x416) Image search: [Google]
cEBSulr.png
339 KB, 829x416
>QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME >QUICKTIME
>>
>>67852641
>>67852682
I can udnerstand the first three but really? the Baksin&Robbins joke?

Are you guys even working? Have you guys ever gotten a job? That joke was golden - it shows how hard it is to land a job, even a fucking fast food job. As that other dude said - "Baskin & Robbins don't play"
>>
>>67851488
This
>>
>>67852607
>super serious
That's the thing: taking superhero movies seriously is fucking retarded.
>>
>>67852682
They had to have been paid for that. I refuse to believe that a writer actually wrote the paraphrasing "you don't fuck with baskin robbins" stuff they kept bringing up. They tried to make it a meme and it failed horribly.

Man of Steel was shit on for having a Sears in the background but Ant-man gets a pass while they have their main character working at Baskin Robbins and spouting memes about the based ice cream. That's an example of why marvel fans are annoying as shit.
>>
>>67846739
>>67846740
......oh shit.........
>>
File: women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
>>67852082
>My pile of shit is better than your pile of shit
>>
>>67852726
>baskin robbins always finds out
>>
>>67851488
Pretty much this. Also nice dubs.

The Dark Knight is a good movie, but it wasn't trying to start a cinematic universe to make money from toys and fans, it was trying to make an artistic statement using a caped character. It works well for a self-contained story, but for something like BvS? That expects to make more money? It needs to be palatable to normies.

Hell, MoS did a decent job, IMHO. (I think MoS was about as good as Thor) Why couldn't BvS keep it simple and be more like MoS. Its a pity.
>>
>>67852480
Avengers was shit familia
>>
>>67852788
>it was trying to make an artistic statement using a caped character
Well trolled, but nobody is seriously this retarded.
>>
File: Dubs_e3d86b_2639743.jpg (40 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
Dubs_e3d86b_2639743.jpg
40 KB, 594x393
>>67851488
>>67852788
>>
>>67851488

there are a growing number of people who believe men dressing up in colorful spandex and beating each other up should be completely serious
>>
>>67846467
yeah but the only /actually/ good marvel universe movies are iron man1, captain america 2 and ant-man
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>67844022
>posting on /tv/ while watching a movie
This fucking board.
>>
>>67852833
I'm not denying that. I'm just saying its enetrtaining shit. It did a much better job of what it was trying to do than BvS. And it made so much moeny, nobody expected it.

Everyone and their dog, hell even people who hated capeshit, went to see the Avengers. But BvS? The only people I know willing to watch are people who actually care about Superman. Even Batman fans prefer Nolan.
>>
>>67852869
actually you know what, even ant-man was shit desu
>>
>>67852866
These sad sacks always existed. They take liberal arts majors and write essays about the deeper meaning of Superman and doodle glorified fanart instead of doing whatever art assignment they have.
>>
>>67852443

This is the capeshit I grew up with, bring on the quips and the grit.
>>
File: EVERYTHING_IS_FINE.png (97 KB, 735x608) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING_IS_FINE.png
97 KB, 735x608
>>67852759
>>
>>67852917
Shit taste
>>
>>67852957
All capeshit is trash, m8.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>67852082

Retard shill not mentioning any Frank Miller comics. Also it's capeshit, if I like my movie memes I go to Marvel, if I like my movies edgy, I go to DC.
>>
File: 1459694947022.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1459694947022.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>67843994
98% RT

ANOTHER BRILLIANT ENTRY INTO THE MUCH BELOVED MARVEL UNIVERSE WITH PHILOSOPHICAL AND VISUAL HEFT, A FILM FOR EVERYONE, GO AND SEE IT, NOW.
>>
>>67853028
Stay mad
>>
>>67853048
Captain America: Civil War is the best movie of the year. Maybe even the decade.

- JeremyJahns
>>
>>67851962
He shouldn't have even said that. I like Costner, but his PA Kent was the fucking worst.
>>
>>67853048

Oh shit, when did they add an Ant-Man sequel? I'm definitely interested.
>>
>>67853048

Although Jessica Jones was one of the first shows I've ever tried to watch, and now I have zero confidence in Luke Cage being any good. I want those 3 hours back.
>>
File: USA.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>67853048
>All that kino
How can one franchise be so based?
>>
>>67853048
>12 movies
>absolutely none of them suck
>worst is mediocre
How do they do it? What black magic is this?
>>
>>67853028
CAPTAIN MARVEL (starring a black transgender)

100% RT
THE GREATEST FILM EVER MADE.
>>
>>67852908
nah BvS was doing something different. It succeeded in making tragedy about heroes that arent perfect, it just wasn't what people wanted
>>
>>67853024
>Retard shill not mentioning any Frank Miller comics

*sigh*

They're a mixed bag.

For every good comic Miller was involved, it, there was a bad one. Yes, Miller did 300. Miller also did The Dark Knight Returns. But you also know what Miller did? All-Star Batman. And The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

A friend of mine outright hates Miller. And I don't blame him.
>>
File: 1459391623724.jpg (123 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459391623724.jpg
123 KB, 1916x806
>>67843994
COME STACK ROCKS WITH YOUR GHOST DAD ON A MOUNTAIN WHILE I TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I DROWNED ALL THOSE HORSES, INVULNERABLE OFFSPRING OF ALIEN ORIGIN

PUT THE BITCH ON THE PHOOONE
>>
>>67853144
Should have went with Daredevil (and stayed with just Daredevil).
>>
>>67853048
It really aggravates my OCD that Avengers 2 isn't the end of Phase 2.
Just have Ant-Man as the first in Phase 3.
>>
>>67843994
It was fine in for Iron Man to le quip diddy quo in Iron Man 1 and The Avengers.

Then every other hero started quipping because for some reason every dumb shit director and Marvel thought that's what made Avengers so successful, when it was brand name and hype that did that.

Captain America is the only one whose decent because of the actor and his movies and doesn't quip 50000 times a second every scene.

I hope Joss Whedon dies of cancer in the worst painful way possible desu.
>>
This board is full of philistines, how can someone defend ANY capeshit?

>muh fun

It isn't fun. Total Recall is fun, Terminator is fun, Starshipp Troopers is fun. These movies are formulaic, ugly and embarrasing.

I hope in 20 years from now people rewatch this garbage and finally realise how stupid they were.
>>
>>67853144
You seriously started with Jessica Jones and not Daredevil? Are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>67853178
>AVENGERS INFINITY WAR (captain marvel kills the entire MCU in cold blood)

200% RT
WE CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, THIS PIECE HAS TRANSCENDED THE PHYSICAL RELM ITSELF WHERE CAPTAIN MARVEL ENTERS OUR WORLD AND KEKS ALL THE WHITE MEN.
>>
>>67853179
Succeeded? Nah bruh.

Okay, I'll admit something. I did watch BvS. And I did like parts of it. But succeed?

Neah.

It could have been better. If it had been just a counterpoint to MoS, and show the failings of Superman, and Batman as a bitter, grim man who is paranoid of the danger of Superman, it would have been eprfect. But then all that Justice League, Doomsday and death of Superman was shoehorned in poorly. Its a shame, really.
>>
>>67853219
I thought Ant-Man worked pretty well as an epilogue type ending to phase 2 desu senpai
>>
>>67853216

It was right after I watched DD season 1 and really liked it, but a couple weeks before season 2 came out. I needed a fix, and I made a mistake.
>>
>>67853244
>LE I HATE LE SUPERHERO MOVIES MEME

Some Marvel movies are good like Captain America, GOTG, Ant Man Netflix's Daredevil is decent.

Stick to your 12 years a slave threads (oh wait there isn't any) if you can't handle capeshit bants you fat little virgin cunt.
>>
>>67853245

No

See >>67853297
>>
>>67847168
this movie may be complete trash but jai courtney as captain boomerang looks like he's having the time of his life and is fucking hilarious
>>
>>67853297
Haha, I almost made that mistake myself.

I actually still have Jessica Jones on my computer. Just didn't have the time to watch it, and by the time I eventually made time, season 2 of Daredevil was out.

Glad to hear I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>67853337

That scene where he is sneakily drinking a beer during battle has me sold on him in that role, and I don't think I've ever really liked him before that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.