[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS SHOW IN THE ASS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
I have never been so pissed off at a show since the Sopranos finale. The gimmick cliff hanger wasn't even necessary. People would have tuned in just to see the new dynamic of Rick's crew being subservient to another group and the inevitable revenge. Not showing who got lucilled was just bad.

I already deleted the show from couchpotato and make a vow to never pirate the show again. It's the only way I can think of to send a message to these idiot producers/execs.
>>
>>67842510
"And you...are...gabagool"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67842520
He never said that you cumstain. Watch the show instead of learning about it through retarded memes.
>>
I see the AMC shills are trying to slide this thread. You've awoken a sleeping giant you fucking gimmick shills.
>>
The difference being that The Sopranos ending is fucking genius on multiple levels (my favorite being a fuck you to the "fans" who never really understood the show and watched solely for the violence) and there are plenty of clues to infer that Tony did, in fact, die.

This season's finale of TWD cannot be more opposite and it represents everything that is wrong with television and most likely, executive meddling.
>>
grr I am so mad this fictional story on television didn't end like I wanted it to!
>>
>>67842645
Except they're exactly the same. It's the producer making a 2deep4u statement about the audience wanting to see an execution. Instead, it is us, the audience is executed.

>make a show about violence and gore
>hurrr you fans just want to see violence and gore
>>
>>67842690
grr I am so annoyed people want to post their opinions about something I don't care about!
>>
>>67842549
>implying I wasn't putting the gabagool meme into Negan's rhyme

Fuck yourself italianfag
>>
>>67842743
Only a retard or a shill would think they're the same, especially with AMC execs retarded suggestions such as "more scenes indoors where you can only hear the walkers but not see them"
>>
File: 1458411767578.jpg (27 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
1458411767578.jpg
27 KB, 200x228
We ALL saw this coming and I'm still mad tbhonest
>>
>>67842863
My comment applies either way you retarded memefag.
>>
its your fault for watching that snoozefest over z nation
>>
>>67842891
>Only a retard or a shill would think they're the same
Did you even see the finale? Negan turns to the camera in a desperate attempt at a high art statement about our own morals. Just like the Sopranos leaves the audience without the payoff, so does TWD leave us hanging. It's a big fuck you to the fans that wanted to see an execution. How is this not EXACTLY the same fucking thing you idiot?
>>
>>67842954
Jesus Christ are you a pleb. At least recommend In the Flesh.
>>
>>67843065
The Sopranos finale was about expressing death as a concept onto itself through purely film language as well as the application of Schrodinger's Cat to the life of Tony Soprano It's an ending that stayed true to the philosophies expressed in the show i.e. life's banalities and inherently anti-climatic nature and everything being a big nothing. Walking Dead is just a literal cliffhanger
>>
File: 3423423432.png (39 KB, 595x292) Image search: [Google]
3423423432.png
39 KB, 595x292
You're not alone
>>
File: F7zTgs4.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
F7zTgs4.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
I dont see the problem
>>
>>67844528
>The Sopranos finale was about expressing death as a concept onto itself
That's exactly what TWD did by turning towards the camera and bashing it until the lights go out. You're only romanticizing the Sopranos because of nostalgia. It was literally the same fuck you to the audience as you said in an earlier post.
>>
>>67842928
were full of redditors that still think Glenn or Daryl will just turn up dead in the next episode
>>
>>67844797
AMC execs did it in an attempt to ape the success of the Terminus cliffhanger, which was the shows peak in terms of viewer numbers. The Sopranos made an artistic statement. That you think the writers and execs of TWD are even capable of attempting to make a similar statement, is laughable.
>>
>>67844711
that doesnt look like a season finale
>>
File: 1458512905466.jpg (474 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458512905466.jpg
474 KB, 5000x5000
>I'm going to stop pirating your show! Take that AMC!
Idiot
>>
>>67844858
They did it because they arent ready to let anyone old go and it would be worse for next seasons ratings if they hyped this up and just showed Aaron being killed as the big punishment.
>>
>>67844858
>That you think the writers and execs of TWD are even capable of attempting to make a similar statement, is laughable.
That you hold up the statement as the height of artistic expression is what's really laughable. Besides, capability doesn't even enter into the equation when you're talking about imitation. Nice fedora though.
>>
File: 18273507342.jpg (11 KB, 194x186) Image search: [Google]
18273507342.jpg
11 KB, 194x186
friendly reminder that unless you can provide proof of Nielsen box ownership ITT, you are irrelevant to AMC and they are laughing their ass off at your hurt feelings
>>
File: 1355694921822.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1355694921822.gif
2 MB, 250x237
>implying AMC doesn't know this show has become a slow motion trainwreck
>implying they literally have no idea who to kill to save the ratings
>implying they're not on here right now working out what to do next

mfw if they dont kill glenn im not watching the show anymore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.