[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Anyone else really excited about Suicide Squad? I think it looks really good and definitely what DC needs right now. I've gotten used to Leto's joker.

https://youtu.be/CmRih_VtVAs
>>
>>67841948
>$0.20 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>67841973
>implying

Hopefully they don't fuck up the movie too much with the reshoots. Its almost certain they will but I'm hoping otherwise
>>
>>67841948
>IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

dropped
>>
>>67842116
I think the very fact that they actually went back and did reshoots to try and capture some of the appeal of another movie shows that the people behind the DCEU are hopelessly lost and have no clue what they're doing.

It sucks though because I would kill for a GOOD Green Lantern movie.
>>
>>67842226
I feel you it makes me fucking sad since I've been a dc guy for 20+ years

Ryan Reynolds GL was a disappointment. I paid to see it but it definitely could've been better. They struggling so much
>>
File: Guy_Gardner_arm.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Guy_Gardner_arm.jpg
711 KB, 1920x1080
>>67842400
I want Guy Gardner
>>
>>67842116
>>67842226

The reshoots got debunked a few hours after the reports went up. Stop spreading bullshit
>>
>>67842838
Link?
>>
>>67841948
This is actually my first time watching that trailer. Why was everyone so hype for it after that? It's not that good tbqhwyf. If they're changing the entire movie around to be more like that trailer...well that would not be a good thing for DC.
>>
>>67842838
Sauce nigga
>>
DC has always been for an older audience. If they actually wanted to compete with Infinity Wars, they should do something like Kingdom Come. The older heroes would draw in the older audience & the metahumans would be for the kids.
>>
File: 1459041539467.png (97 KB, 735x608) Image search: [Google]
1459041539467.png
97 KB, 735x608
>>67843220
>DC has always been for an older audience.

False. That's just what DC fans tell themselves to make it seem like their preference in company is superior.

I'm a DC fan, but you're allowed to like both
>>
>>67841948
MOMS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.