[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>with so many options, there are people that still watch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 200_s[1].gif (9 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
9 KB, 356x200
>with so many options, there are people that still watch the walking dead
>>
Whats there to watch. Only thing I watch nowadays is game of thrones desu.
>>
>>67841773
Have you tried Black Sails?
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>67841773
Losers *watch*. Winners *do*.
>>
>>67841716
It's the most creatively dead show imaginable... but it's got zombies, post apocalypse, and gore. < I like all of those things
>>
>>67841874
You "do" Bre Arthur? Gross
>>
unbreakable kimmy schimdts pretty good
>>
>>67841773
Leftovers family
>>
>>67841855
As someone who enjoys TWD but is pissed off with it right now, and got bored of game of memes, will I like Black Sails?
>>
>>67843739
I don't know. The acting is great, the writing is pretty good, costume and set design is $$$, and after the first couple of episodes of scaffolding I found it pretty compelling.
The ships and pirate battles are top effects, too.
>>
>>67841716
I stopped watching a few episodes back.
When networks, producers and writers don't know when and/or how to end a show, that's when I get pissed off.
KILL THEM ALL or FIND A CURE.
Goddammit is it that difficult?
>>
>>67841716
>so many options

hahaha
>>
>>67843734
If I watch this, will I sit through three seasons and still not know why the fuck everybody left?
>>
>>67844002
anon, its based on a comic that's still ongoing. and if they "just found a cure" the show would be over. and you say they could kill all the walkers? like, just all of them on the entire planet? like, what? lol. if you hate the idea of a long term zombie apocalypse show just don't watch it. you kinda knew what you were in for when you watched the first episode....
>>
File: drag race.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
drag race.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>67841773
>>
>>67844087
Yes. Its never being explained. This is said.
>>
>>67841716
how dare people like things you don't!
>>
>>67844111
>anon, its based on a comic that's still ongoing...
Well its two different mediums and their endings can diverge without it being a problem whatsoever.
>if you hate the idea of a long term zombie apocalypse show just don't watch it.
Six seasons is long enough.
Don't want a cure?
Kill them all.
This show will get cancelled in the end and it will just be another Lost.
Personally I'm done with it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.