[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he hate his wife so much? She was prime MILF material.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: al bundy kill me.jpg (39 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
al bundy kill me.jpg
39 KB, 640x476
Why did he hate his wife so much?
She was prime MILF material.
>>
She got knocked up in high school so he couldn't go to college and had to get a dead-end job to support her bon-bon and daytime television watching habits.
>>
>doesnt cook
>doesnt clean
>spends all his money
>trashes him constantly

GEE
>>
Al does love Peg though.
>>
File: sinbad.jpg (18 KB, 250x271) Image search: [Google]
sinbad.jpg
18 KB, 250x271
>>67841040
thats the joke
>>
>>67841040
that's what marriage is, it doesn't fucking matter if your wife is hot.

She's gunna nag you.

Kids in the house? No sex.

Plus, she's not a dumb teenage girl anymore who thinks your motorcycle is cool, you can't wow her with your leather jacket. You sell women's shoes. Not exactly exciting. She's NEVER in the mood. Your life is claustrophobia, you're too obligated to leave but too put upon and abused to stay, so you zone out in front of the TV and drink a beer.
>>
simpsons summed the entire series up in 20 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JtADjU4UH4
>>
Fucking the same goddamn woman over and over for years. This is why men cheat.
>>
middle aged men don't want MILFs
>>
File: 1457372904404.jpg (181 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457372904404.jpg
181 KB, 640x480
Mmm, leather.
>>
Closet faggot. Why do you think he's so misogynistic and loves hanging around with men?
>>
He loved her. They were just at point where they would express their frustration with passive aggressive quips.
>>
how much do shoe salesman make?
>>
>>67844472
Enough for a shitty house but not enough for a shitty house and food.
>>
>>67841573
Wasn't she horny 24/7?

It's been a long time since I've seen this show.
>>
He was involved in a long term sexual relationship with his daughter. They never explored that. That was why he was ambivalent.
>>
>>67844501
She was the one asking for sex all the time, yes.
>>
>>67841040
I envy Al

Manages to have a huge house and support an entire family on a simple sellers salary

What times
>>
>>67844497
someone worked out one day that he would have paid around 75 grand for that house.
>>
>>67841106
she got knocked up?

by who?

Al. AL KNOCKED HER UP.

fuck your use of the passive voice. if he didn't want to support her for the rest of his life, maybe he should have worn a fucking CONDOM.
>>
>>67845196
>wearing condoms in the late 70s
>>
>>67845443
>wearing condoms
>>
LOVE AND MARRIDGE
LOVE AND MARRIDGE
>>
>>67845196
They both agreed to have sex without a condom.
Only Peg agreed to not have an abortion.
>>
I actually am married with children. I love my wife, and we both love Married With Children. It's relatable because actual married grown-ups are not all goo-goo eyed for one another. At its best, the show is a hilarious send-up of how most adults will always secretly want to sit on a couch by themselves and lazily fart around...but you can't, because you're an adult with kids.

Besides, on the show itself they frequently show how the Bundies secretly do love another, to say nothing of when they team up to try to fuck over the Darcies.

It's also worth bearing in mind that MWC was really ahead of its time. No other show on the air was so opposed to Growing Pains-style sitcoms. It was a welcome antidote.
>>
I loved peggy in L O S T helen was great what a sweet girl.
>>
>>67841040

You are not married.

Have you seen how even the hottest wife gets cheated on?

No matter how hot your wife is, you will get tired of that pussy. And if you actually fuck well, she will always want more and have a bigger appetite for sex than you no matter what.

It is ridiculous in real life too, that men can see fucking their wife as another chore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.