[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The-Americans-TV-Series.jpg (237 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
The-Americans-TV-Series.jpg
237 KB, 900x675
Now that The Walking Plebeian is over, can we discuss a superior patrician telekino series?
>>
>NOW THAT THE WALKING MEME IS OVER CAN WE DISCUSS A SUPERIOR MEME TELEMEME SERIES?
>>
Paige is going to tell Henry right?
>>
>>67841803
My money's on the friendship between Henry and Stan Beeman resulting in Henry inadvertently mentioning something about his parents disappearing at odd hours of the night
>>
>>67841803

Pastor Tim needs to die. Paige will be broken. He will be killed outside of Elizabeth and Philip's control by the KGB. She will suspect that they did it.
>>
>>67841803
Henry is so based he would probably think it's cool as fuck that his parents are spies
>>
>>67841951
This DESU
>>
The Center chose the wrong child.

>Paige: whiny, doesn't trust her parents, too moral
>Henry: gives little fucks, plays sports, willing to break into a house and play vidya gaems.
>>
Best show on TV right now DESU.
>>
File: qt hair.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qt hair.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>67842624

The Center is being a bit stupid. There is no way killing him will work long term. They are better putting in massive amounts of resources to work him.

Bring in other spies and operatives and try to demonstrate that their work is not all that bad. Just enough to keep him silent for about a year. Then kill him in an accident.
>>
>>67844115
Why would they spend time and resources just to woo a guy and keep him quiet when it is far easier to just off him? They're not going to devote their most elaborate and crucial espionage program in the U.S. to keeping some douche quiet when they could just kill him which is standard procedure any time and agent's cover might be blown.
>>
As someone who was born and raised in USSR, I have to say that the only the old woman came close to resembling a personality from USSR. All other characters don't fit verbal, physical or cultural mannerisms.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.