[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMC on suicide watch, Scott Gimple confirmed for having a hooker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (628 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628 KB, 2048x2048
AMC on suicide watch, Scott Gimple confirmed for having a hooker hostage in his trailer, Daryl confirmed for filming his motorcycle show not giving a fuck
>>
>fear the walking dead boycott
Is it really a boycott if no one was going to watch anyway?
>>
>americans spazzing out because a tv-series didn't mimic the comics

embarrassing
>>
>>67839657
I literally forgot everything from the first season except based Johnny Depp clone
>>
>>67839609

This is why TWD would've been better on HBO
>>
>>67839777
As much as I love Andrew Lincoln and think he's the only thing that makes the show worth it, HBO Walking Dead with Thomas Jane as Rick like it was originally gonna be would have been the GOAT television show on earth
>>
>>67839844

Only thing I can really say is good about AMC's are the walker designs and episode but HBO Walking Dead would've been superb. Imagine if they got that instead of GOT and AMC got GOT instead.
>>
File: THANK YOU INARRITU.jpg (50 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU INARRITU.jpg
50 KB, 1024x576
>>67839844
>>67840098
>Thomas Jane as Rick
>HBO production values
>Frank Darabont stays on to remain the show-runner and direct other episodes occasionally
>mfw

This would be the ideal.
>>
File: Capture.png (213 KB, 880x683) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
213 KB, 880x683
>>
>>67839609
How about a comedy series about a bumbling, Kirman-esque showrunner played by Jack Black trying to film his shitty zombie despite all his peers and coworkers telling him it's shit?
>>
>>67840193

No shitty cliffhanger like tonight.

It would've been spectacular. Though I'm guessing AMC just snapped up the rights quickly because it would've been easier to market than on a network like HBO but who knows really, GOT was virtually a who series outside of a few fans of the novels and look what they did with it.
>>
People take this shit way too seriously
>>
the show has always been fuckawful from episode 1. why you fag expected anything less who knows
>>
>>67839726
>thinking that's why they're spazzing out
embarrassing
>>
>>67839726
>implying it's any different than what people do with Game of Plebs
>>
>>67839736
>forgetting the stepsister
what the fuck
>>
>>67839777
>entire show is comprised of nothing but softcore gay sex scenes

Nah, I'm good senpai.
>>
Speculation:

They'll rush out a "summer special" for the series that will be a clip show for damage control

The entire Negan intro gets replayed in it save for the first person head bashing (we actually see it) and we find out what happened and who died.

The entire special will revolve around the cast going back to Alexandria with clips of the dead character playing and other old clips, to pad the air time as everyone cries/morns the dead guy.
>>
>>67840193
Thomas Jane is a hungry skeleton now.
>>
I realized Walking Dead became shit during season 2. Why did it take these people so long?
>>
>>67840949
Seasons 3-5 was pretty good, man.
>>
>>67840973
Not really.
>>
File: don draper laughing.png (514 KB, 899x677) Image search: [Google]
don draper laughing.png
514 KB, 899x677
>>67839844
>jane as rick
>instead we got a guy that breathes through his mouth and can't hold his accent for shit
>>
File: 3678648973.jpg (20 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
3678648973.jpg
20 KB, 220x326
>Fear The Walking Dead
>A brown man replaces Rick
>Brown Rick
>Brick
Brick
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>67839609
>implying anyone who cares this much about the show will stop watching
>>
>>67840682
You are out of your damn mind. This is the same network that let everyone know about Negan before we even saw an episode of this season. Anyone that went into the finale of the show tonight, and thought they would have the balls to show who bit the dust is crazy. This is the fucking shit the network has been pulling from the start. They are bordering pretty hard on "Heroes" level of cliffhanger stupidity.
>>
>>67841010
Find a single flaw, fucker.
>Hershell dropping knowledge bombs everywhere
>Main man Tyresse
>Andrea finally dying
>The return of Merle, a whole episode dedicated to The Walking Dixons
>Andrea finally dying
>Carl not being as annoying
>Guv'ner putting Rick's crew on blast
>A tank blowing up
>Andrea finally dying
>>
>>67841034
Why do people breathe through their mouths? I have a classmate that breathes through his mouth and I can smell his breath.
>>
even though i can't stand all the "serious" walking dead fans, they really should be pissed off

this was weak as fuck. if i was a serious fan of this show i'd probably throw a remote controller at my television.
>>
>>67841074
>le google boycott meme
>download first google image result

Holy shit, how new are you?
>>
>>67841133
I don't feel good about it either, buddy.
>>
>>67841074
>246x205
m8
>>
>>67841074
Funny enough that did kill CoD on PC
>>
>>67841074
people who want to stop watching just stop watching
screaming you hate it is just a defense mechanism
>>
File: 31.jpg (45 KB, 204x285) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
45 KB, 204x285
>i liked the finale
>i like FtWD (actually just nick)
>>
>>67839726
Just because you're retarded doesn't mean I won't call you a faggot.

You're a fucking faggot for thinking they're mad for the show not sticking to the comic.
>>
>>67841111
I left the show once after the shake-up with the show runners. This was supposed to be a show where no one is safe, but it turned into a phenomenon and suddenly no one 'important' can die anymore. It really took the fun out of watching and hurt the show. It isn't any fun to watch a show where all the main characters have plot armor, because the network is scared of losing viewers.
I popped back in when I caught the first episode of last season in a marathon. I watched the whole marathon, and watched the new season all the way through. I think that I'm going to stay done this time.
>>
>>67841304
You don't have to die for AMC's mistakes, anon. Just admit you're disappointed in the season finale.

We'll protect you from the Jews.
>>
>>67839657
I don't get why they would boycott a different show? I thought the preview made it look decent. I want something different at least. I'll take fake yachts and beaches with occasional zombies over the woods and fake house sets and more woods. I just hope they have a bigger budget to match the gore. If I watch zombies I want zombie gore dude
>>
>>67839844
That was for real a maybe? Dang. I would love to see a tom Jane rick. I might actually like him. I wanted him to get the bat so badly. That's the only thing they could do to make up for it. Have rick try and stop negan in his crybaby rage and just get fucking destroyed
>>
>>67841394
>expecting gore on a show labelled as a "drama"
>>
>>67841308
triggered?
>>
File: 1459700724838.gif (947 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1459700724838.gif
947 KB, 285x235
Did you see Gimple on TTD tonight? He looked all jewy and shifty, like someone was pointing a gun at him from off stage.
>>
>>67841097
>all video gamey shit

>not an ounce of character development
>not an ounce of themes concerning the human condition

'no'
>>
>>67841304
Agree dude. Nick is based. More character in six episodes then some in walking dead people for seasons. I how he keeps that old dudes jacket forever. And hope he's alive when the shows inevitably cross over
>>
>>67841571
There was tons of character development, are you sure you actually watched it, anon?
Not to mention Hershel is basically "The Human Condition: The character"
>>
>>67841098
Sinus problems usually
>>
i call people who still watching twd stupid and i am fighting them for real
>>
>>67841568
Dude he was staring at Lucille on the table because he knows most of the audience that saw that LIVE and probably were as pissed as the viewers at home wanted to take it and bash his face in. I guarantee people were ejected for booing and hopefully threatening
>>
>>67841717
This; at least I think. I'm a mouth breather because I literally can't breathe through my nose. Takes like 5 seconds to breathe in a nice full breath through my nose and even slower outward. It doesn't feel like boogers though so its a curse and a mystery.
>>
>>67841752

Me too, its an IQ test for me, if you watch, gtfo me.
>>
>>67841762
>I guarantee people were ejected for booing and hopefully threatening

Damn you're probably right, that's hilarious
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.