[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally could have done this: >eenie meenie >lands on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the_walking_dead_119867.jpg (75 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
the_walking_dead_119867.jpg
75 KB, 600x300
Literally could have done this:

>eenie meenie
>lands on Glenn/Daryl/whoever i dont care
>kill them
>dramatic
>shock horror
>Negan says "Wait i'm not done!"
>queue pov shot of 2nd person

Is it really that hard to be a writer?
>>
>>67839108
Suppose I dont read the comics or watch the show.

Explain to me what the fuckup was. Explain to me like I am an idiot layperson, who has no idea about anything in the show or comic.
>>
>>67839211
They took a scene from the comic - where they introduce the new big bad, and he kills one of the main characters - and decided to turn it into a whodunnit, by ending the episode before they reveal who the new big bad killed.

It pisses off fans of the show who were expecting something big, and it pisses off fans of the comic who were waiting for the scene from books to be adapted properly.
>>
someone post a link to the episode
>>
>>67839108
>"Wait i'm not done!"

would have loved this
>>
Fairly certain they did it because they're up for contract negotiations and they want to ensure someone walking out on them wouldn't fuck them over.

Glenn's actor is probably frantically trying to get people to quit the show right now.
>>
>>67839329

Not to mention the pacing of Negan's speech, his humour, and his level of intimidation was just all over the place.

>10 minutes of talking
>10 seconds of his pre-beatdown-speech rushed af
>Only funny line, pee pee pants city, said at start followed by 9.30 minutes of drivel filler
>too skinny
>Smiling a lot (compared to comic Negans method of smiling followed by sudden lashes of anger) ruins scariness
>>
>>67839108
Wouldn't it have been better if Rick shot at Negan and he said: Did you just shoot me the fuck..
I'm supposed to be a human, not a walker
>>
>>67839518

Then OPs idea would be even better you retard. Please fans and cover their asses.

Real question is will this finale kill TWD?
>>
>>67839108
>Negan kills someone, a minor character, onscreen, in real time and in gory detail, then turns the bat on another, unknown major character (POV shot)
>Negan stops mid-speech, zones out and comes to in a daze, hits one or two characters hard enough to induce serious trauma
>Negan becomes enraged when Rick's group won't cooperate and kills a major character onscreen to quiet them
>the audience hears the bat crack against someone's skull - quick cut to shot of Rick who stands, his scream cut short by a cut to black
Take your pick, AMC. I've got plenty more. Gimme a call, I hate my job anyway.
>>
>>67839628
Depends. People will definitely watch the season premiere, but if they end up killing Daryl, a lot of people might quit the show.
>>
>you guys are pegged
>>
>>67839642

These are just over the top villian. The thing with Neegan is that he firmly believes that he's the good guy.

The writers aren't doing their own shit anymore anyway unless padding the show with filler. They've been getting closer and closer to the comics.
>>
>>67839669

>You guys are so pegging peg peggidy pegged
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.