[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Benedict Cumberbatch at a comic book store in Los Angeles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: bendydickcuminmysnatch.jpg (81 KB, 487x566) Image search: [Google]
bendydickcuminmysnatch.jpg
81 KB, 487x566
I saw Benedict Cumberbatch at a comic book store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Watchmen hardcovers in his hands without paying.

The nerd at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the books and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told the dude to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each book and put them all in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by holding the book up in front of him and speaking from it in a ye' oldy English accent like he was reading Shakespeare.

"The streets art extended gutters and the gutters art full of blood and at which hour the drains finally scab ov'r, all the vermin wilt drown "
>>
Uh huh.
>>
>>67837603
What a weirdo
>>
The cashier changes gender. The picture is from NY. The punchline is not funny. There is no memes
0/10 still better than BvS
>>
>>67837603
Been a while since I've seen this one
>>
>>67837830
>There is no memes
Newfag, the entire thing is a ~7 year old /mu/ meme.
>>
I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Y-you too.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” while trying to talk to her but she kept shuffling away and staring into the distance and fiddling with her fingers in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SpaghettiOs cans in her cart without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be normal and hear him, but eventually turned back around and told him that she didn't know how stores worked.

When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a normal item of clothing. After he scanned each can and put them in her cart and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying that Kate had the money.
>>
>>67837603
I am so tired of this copypasta. Last one I saw was about Ryan Gosling, and that was like a year ago.
>>
>>67838174
It's a top tier al dente and the original one is Ryan Gosling newbie.
>>
File: wannafight.jpg (109 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
wannafight.jpg
109 KB, 600x732
>>67838174
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.
>>
>>67838272
>top tier
>saying newbie
How long until you die?
>>
>>67838272
Original one is about Flying Lotus, you tit
>>
File: froggo.png (117 KB, 317x289) Image search: [Google]
froggo.png
117 KB, 317x289
>electrical infetterence
gets me every time
>>
>>67838136
poor roon roon will she ever learn how the real world works
>>
>>67837603
10/10 but you picked the wrong time of day to post it. Try again tomorrow
>>
File: quips.gif (1 MB, 540x232) Image search: [Google]
quips.gif
1 MB, 540x232
>>67837603
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.