[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about Game of Thrones, but at least they never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 10
Say what you will about Game of Thrones, but at least they never pulled off any bullshit like The Walking Dead.
>>
>>67837077
I realize this is bait, but out of curiousity, can you be a bit more specific?

Cuz they both seem to have zombies and main characters croaking left and right.
>>
>>67837077
I too realize this is bait but have no further comment
>>
>>67837470
>>67837305
>build up death all season
>90+ episode
>majority of it is commercials
>lol wait until next season
>the walking cucks defending this

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.
>>
>>67837572
Exactly. It's even worse because the comics showed full well who dies and the show just doesn't have the balls to go through with it.
>>
>>67837077

In the finale last year half the characters ended on a cliffhanger.

>Jon Snow is dead
>just ignore kitt on set guys
>seriously hes dead, here have a promo for next year featuring Jon snow, oh yeah and he's dead
>>
>>67837077
I'm honestly done watching all normie shows. If it's popular and currently airing I'm not going to watch it.

I usually like marathoning things anyway and the commercials are just cancerous.
>>
>>67837077
I know this is bait. That or D&D decided to post on /tv/
>>
>>67837738
That's... not really... a cliffhanger... He died. They showed him die. He was stabbed. By multiple people. He bled out on the floor.

Regardless of if he comes back or not. He's still dead as of now.

A cliffhanger would be "For the watch" Then cuts to black with a whole lot of stabbings sounds. That would be a cliffhanger.
>>
File: 'impin_ain't_easy.jpg (40 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
'impin_ain't_easy.jpg
40 KB, 540x377
>>67837572
Aside from commercials, you also just described Game of Thrones.

Personally, I dropped Walking Dead shortly after Season 2, when I realized I hated all the remaining characters so much that I was cheering for the Zombies at that point. ...and I'll drop Game of Thrones, just the same, if they ever kill the dwarf.
>>
>>67837891
Yeah, we'll just ignore the fact that there's a red witch who has a habit of resurrecting the dead with an interest in having him around nearby.
>>
>>67837738

Are you retarded?
>>
Is the word "zombies" copyrighted or something?

Why is it no zombie series, calls them zombies?
>>
>>67838403
The writers think they're being clever.
>>
>>67838403

in walking dead there is no zombie media

so they just call them walkers

similar for GoT
>>
>>67838273
Are you stupid? They showed him dead, as it should be. Whether or not he'll be resurrected is up to the showrunners since the book didn't touch on this yet, only hinted.
>>
>>67838242
No he didn't you dumbfuck. GoT doesn't end a season with "we killed off a major character, but you don't get to know who!"
>>
>>67837077
Well one is an HBO show and one is on AMC
That's part of it
>>
>>67838550
Agreed, and yet it still doesn't pull the cheap bullshit that TWD did tonight.

What kind of a retard would actually try to defend that cliffhanger?
>>
>>67838476
that is a very specific and convenient difference
>>
>>67837572
>>67837077
>tfw Fear the Walking Dead: Season 2 starts next sunday.
>tfw GoT's penultimate season starts in 3 weeks.
>>
>>67838242
>Personally, I dropped Walking Dead shortly after Season 2,

Same. Anyone who stuck around after it became Real World: Farm Edition should never be allowed to voice an opinion about television.
>>
>>67838667
>penultimate
They're signed for 8 seasons with the possibility for more. This coming season is only season 6.
>>
File: you know nothing jon snu.jpg (91 KB, 678x725) Image search: [Google]
you know nothing jon snu.jpg
91 KB, 678x725
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE
>>
>>67838726
HBO said that they're only interested in 6-7 seasons.
>>
>>67838726
show only going on for 6-7 seasons. The production cost for that show is to high for it to continue like the simpsons.
>>
>>67839477
can't be real. if so, i'm hella jelly.
>>
>>67837077

they literally pulled two cutaway cliffhanger gags in the last season finale
>>
>>67837077
Almost every character arc ended on a cliffhanger last season in GoT.
>>
>>67839477
Is she not wearing heels? They're the same height normally.
>>
>>67838550
Nobody is saying it isn't, just that GoT didn't pull off the "cliffhanger" TWD did.
>>
File: w2jQHHP.gif (199 KB, 219x235) Image search: [Google]
w2jQHHP.gif
199 KB, 219x235
>>67837823
>commercials are just cancerous
>he doesn't have a PVR/DVR
>>
>>67838550
GoT has literally never done a cliffhanger ending

Jon Snow is dead, that was not a cliffhanger
>>
>>67839722
they're both wearing heels
>>
>>67837738
>imply he can't be zombie snow
>implying he won't be the white marching death
>implying winter is coming won't come full force once winter and snow combine
Look deeper man, look deeper.
>>
>>67837823
Why can't people just fucking enjoy something? What in the fuck is a "normie" show anyway? What are you 12? I bet you haven't even seen any arthouse films or avant garde shit.

(I'll wait for you to google some basic bitch arthouse shit and throw it at me too)

Just enjoy what you enjoy, and let others enjoy it.
>>
>>67840498
>people literally getting s middle finger
Doesn't mean I can't tell them they got fucked over by shitty writing.
>>
Image if Game of Thrones was handled by the people of Walking Dead.

Every single death would be cut to black.

Imagine the build up to the Red Wedding only to be cut short by cliffhanger and distorted yelling
>>
>>67839477
Yes it's true.

http://www.people.com/article/kit-harington-rose-leslie-dating-olivier-awards
>>
>>67840629
Red wedding hit hard.
Mostly because it happened so fast.
>>
>>67839970
It's not garbage...
>>
So how long do you reckon it will take before Stannisautists wreck this thread?
>>
>>67838605
...and pointless...

Does explain why none of these folks they keep running into seem to have ever had the thought "what to do in case of zombie apocalypse" before, I guess.

I wonder if this strange alternate world has heard of vampires... Francis?

Wait... Does this mean, in Walking Dead world, Valve never spent time working on Left4Dead, and Left4Dead2, and thus... Half-Life, Episode 3 was released just before the zo---walker apocalypse!!??
>>
>>67837077
>Stannis cliffhanger
>Salsa and Reek cliffhanger
>Jon Snow slight cliffhanger

And you have to wait even longer between GoT seasons than TWD.
>>
>>67840690
>Stannis
Fuck that faggot.
I hope zombie snow brings wintery frozen dick for his mouth.
>>
>>67840629
Someone needs to make an edit like as if it were made by AMC. It'd be great
>>
>>67839899
He is just wearing lifts KEKEKEK
>>
>>67838550
Fuck off retard. Go watch a marvel movie, there is no show currently on television better than GOT.
>>
>>67840690
I'd be pissing into an ocean of piss, at this point.

...Well, more a bucket of piss.
>>
>>67840730
How was Jon Snow a cliffhanger? He died. That's it. If they choose to bring him back they will but that doesn't count as a "is he dead or not". Stannis was cheap but he died too. I don't what you mean by Sansa and reek cliffhanger
>>
>>67840730
>Jon Snow
>cliffhanger
Bitch got stabbed 1,000 times and bled like a baby while life drained from his eyes.
Only thing in GoT that stalls is the dragons, but for good reason. When those things are big enough, she will rule all of Westeros.
>>
>>67840730
Myrcella, Arya, and Daenerys cliffhangers too.

Practically everyone but Cersei got one.
>>
>>67838550
GoT even at its shittiest is better than Thewalkingcuck could ever dream of being.
>>
>>67840821
>cliffhangers
You keep using that word but I'm sure you know what it means.
>>
File: danydrogon.0.0.jpg (178 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
danydrogon.0.0.jpg
178 KB, 1280x853
>>67840784
Okay, if you somehow don't believe Snow is coming back first thing next season... How about where we left our Dragon Queen?
>>
>>67840821
I don't think you know what a cliffhanger is.

Also, you are retarded if you don't know that Myrcella is dead...she literally choked on her own blood.
>>
>>67840848
The dragons need to mature. She cant ride an immature dragon and get wrecked over there.
Winter is coming though.
Finally.
>>
>>67840901
Was pointing more to the fact that the season finale left her surrounded by a raep gang.
>>
>>67840848
But again if he comes back which heost likely is, how is he dying a cliffhanger? The only way it could be a cliffhanger is if they did what TWD did and made it POV or cut to vlackt before someone died making the climax cut short. Him being resurrected is another storyline entirely. I honestly don't give a fuck about dragon bitch, and didn't really come off as a cliffhanger cause you see who she encounters and have some thought and bad things are to come. If it were a cliffhanger it'd be her looking Frightened with yelling and people rushing towards her but cut short to even reveal who it was.
>>
>>67840842
>>67840857
They all perfectly fit the definition of a cliffhanger, you blockheads.
>>
>>67840821
Do you not understand what a fucking cliffhanger is?
>>
>>67837077
I never watched TWD but given the enormous amount of bullshit GoT is pulling, I fail to see how bullshit from other shows might not be in GoT as well.
>>
>>67839477
I fucking hated him enough already, he had to date my waifu.

salt in the wound
>>
>>67840730
>>67840821
literally none of these are cliffhangers
>>
Of course GoT needs to tease a bit at the end of the season so fans can look forward to something.

But it's not like the way TWD handled. I guess they want to stretch the material for more seasons?
>>
>>67840848
you're missing his point.
Jon Snow being resurrected doesn't make his death a cliffhanger.

If you've never read the books/heard about anything, Jon Snow's death would be just like Eddard's death.

It's not a cliffhanger. It's the ending of a character's arc.

You might say that the NW situation is a cliffhanger ( how will the wildlings deal with the NW now that Jon is gone? ) but Jon's death itself isn't a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67840992
In the literal definition? Yes.
In the Jewish media cash grab definition?
No.
GoT is pretty final, people just debate on what could happen next season to X characters, not who actually died.
>>
>>67840992
No, half of them fucking don't. The only thing that was a cliffhanger was Dany. Literally the only thing. Reek and Sansa jump off...do you think Sansa dies?

kek....these aren't cliffhangers ya goof.
>>
File: dany-gets-surrounded.gif (3 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
dany-gets-surrounded.gif
3 MB, 400x218
>>67840971
>If it were a cliffhanger it'd be her looking Frightened with yelling and people rushing towards her but cut short to even reveal who it was.
He says, describing the scene exactly...
>>
>>67840761
>Super shitty bait
>>
>>67840994
>Sansa and Theon leap from a castle wall
>Arya goes blind and starts screaming
>Brienne swings a sword at Stannis
>Daenerys is surrounded by a Dothraki horde
>Myrcella starts coughing up blood and collapses

How are those not cliffhangers?
>>
>>67841153
The only one that is a cliffhanger is the Stannis one
>>
>>67841102
>GoT is pretty final, people just debate on what could happen next season to X characters, not who actually died.

Literally half the discussion about GoT is about Jon Snow. Even when they interview other actors on the show they ask about Jon Snow. When they interview the wife of the showrunner they ask her about Jon Snow.
>>
>"at least GoT isn't a steaming pile of shit!"
>but it's still a pile of shit
>nobody knows what a cliffhanger is

Don't you fools have capekino threads to post in?
>>
>>67841129
>>
>>67841116
The only way the Reek and Sansa jump could have been any more of a cliffhanger is if they had been literally hanging from a cliff.
>>
>>67841129
It's amazing how stupid some people are. What isn't surprising is how many of them are GoTfags
>>
>>67841153
>How are those not cliffhangers?

>Sansa and Theon leap from a castle wall
because logic. it'd be ridiculously bad television to have them get captured again. so you know exactly what happens; They managed to escape.

>Arya goes blind and starts screaming
she is blind and does blind thing. no cliffhanger.

>Brienne swings a sword at Stannis
that one is a cliffhanger I guess, but news pretty much confirmed he's dead so it's kinda void.

>Daenerys is surrounded by a Dothraki horde
everyone knows everything that's gonna happen with that plotline. no cliffhanger.

>Myrcella starts coughing up blood and collapses
she's dead. jaime is sad. cersei will be furious. the lannister will be against the dornish once more.
>>
>>67841277
What a waste of dubs, you insecure autist. GoT is the same kind of shit as TWD.
>>
>>67841245
Yeah, nobody knows what a cliffhanger is. Quite sad.
>>
>>67841277
To the normie majority those are all cliffhangers. Same as the Neganing
>>
>>67841324
Not even the pretentious condescending fools who think they know what a cliffhanger is.
>>
>>67839477
They have been on/off since like 2012. I guess they are getting more serious now.
>>
>>67841277
>everyone knows everything that's gonna happen with that plotline. no cliffhanger.
So... She's getting gangraped?
>>
>>67841357
Not that guy. There's a difference. TWD has had this one shitty plotline this season and it led to an awful cliffhanger. At least GoT has many intertwining stories so they can some-what get away with doing it to some degree. TWD is trash.
>>
>>67841153
>Cliffhanger
>noun
>an ending to an episode of a serial drama that leaves the audience in suspense.

Anyone who read a bit about GoT (or who has read the books) knows everything that happens with every single of these scenes.

Anyone able to think/reason a bit, will figure it out as well.

Let's take the Daenerys scene (just so you don't argue that it's not a cliffhanger only because I've read the books - it ends at the exact same point in the books)

The Dothrakis will bring her to Vaes Dothrak, to live the rest of her life as a Crone, because she is Khal Drogo's widow.

But then Drogon shows up, probably burn a few dozens of them, and they submit, because Dothrakis follow strength, and nothing is stronger than Drogon.

Daenerys returns to Meereen with a large cavalry force.

EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GOT KNOWS THAT.

After that, it's a bit more open to speculation, but it's almost guaranteed that once in Meereen (after the S5 events) she'll go apeshit and deal with the sons of the harpy situation more harshly, probably before leaving to westeros (taking Aegon's part).

No one with triple digit IQ (or even just high double digits) is waiting anxiously for S6, pulling their hair off thinking "OMG ARE THEY GONNA KILL KELLY C?".

Now that would be a cliffhanger. But everyone smarter than a goldfish knows that's not happening.
>>
>>67841277
Being able to speculate with some degree of accuracy doesn't change the fact that those are all textbook cliffhangers.

I think you people need to come up with a new term that specifically covers your special standards.
>>
>>67841433
Stop picking nits and continually pushing back that goalpost just so you can pretend GoT is superior. It isnt, it's the same kind of trash no matter how many times you say it isn't. A cliffhanger is a cliffhanger, they're all there to keep people reeled in and tuning in every week/season.
>>
>>67841409
Yes, but 40 thousands dothrakis and their horses too.

This all happens in the first episode. Takes the entire episode actually. Vaginal the first 30 minutes, then 30 minutes of anal with the horses.

The rest of the season she's too loose for anyone else to fuck, so her dragons have a go at her.
>>
>>67841409
Well duh
>>
>>67841513
Difference between walking dead an GoT
>GoT follows the source material
TWD is so far left of the comic. If GoT decided to end mid book, you could read ahead and see what happens.
>>
>>67841485
By definition, cliffhangers are about suspense, an unanswered question, a big mystery, and so on.

(or if you have a better definition, go ahead)

So, what is the cliffhanger with Myrcella's death?

What is the big mystery? Where is the suspense?

You already know what happens (she died) and there's no big suspense about what's coming.

The only thing coming out of it is... her parents will be mad and they'll probably want to go to war against Dorne.

That's not much of a cliffhanger.
The only thing you could call a cliffhanger in all that plot is "What will they do with Trystane who's on the boat with them?"
But no one really cares about Trystane so it's not very thrilling to anyone.
>>
>>67841629
>GoT
>in charge of following the source material
>it's ignored the source material and inserted OC more and more each season

GoT isn't exactly the best example of "following the source material"
>>
File: totally not a cliffhanger.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
totally not a cliffhanger.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67841474
>EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GOT KNOWS THAT.
Except a lot of us have been specifically avoiding the books, because we know it'll ruin the series, either by spoiling it, or by causing us disappointment as the series strays further and further away from the books, or otherwise fails to live up to our expectations. (Even if this sometimes means plugging our ears and screaming "NANANANANA!" while our idiot friends go on about them.)

The fact that the resolution to the cliffhangers are available outside the media, does not nullify the fact that they are fucking cliffhangers. Same with True Blood, where every fucking episode ended in a cliffhanger - that'd be resolved in the first five minutes of the next episode (granted the book drift there was so fast they might not have helped you much).

...and that's another thing - there's been quite a bit of book drift. A lot of this shit didn't happen in the books. (Something the bookfags can't shut up about.)

...and damn, I wanted to make this into a Jojo meme, but the fact that this board doesn't allow audio memes spared you all.

(Not that I don't agree GoT>TWD but, seriously, stop being fanbois and just admit it uses the same tropes as everyone else.)
>>
>>67841485
>>67841706

here, let's compare that to Eddard's death.

When Eddard died...
-Robb and Catelyn were moving south with an army to free him
-Arya is on her own
-Sansa is an hostage to the Lannister

Now THESE are cliffhangers resulting of Eddard's death. Lot of storylines where you don't know what will happen because they're incredibly perillous situations for all characters involved.

But what is equivalent to that with Myrcella's death?

Or Arya going blind? (ok, she's blind, it's a big thing, but there's no big cliffhanger about it. the season doesn'T end with them telling arya she'll have to go walk a minefield while blind. She's just blind. Lots of people are and their lives are boring. Every day of their lives isn't a cliffhanger just because they're blind. It's a big change in her story but not a cliffhanger. It's not like she was a ninja assassin last season, so being blind would completely change that. She spent 99% of last season washing corpses and selling shit on the market. She can still do that.
>>
>>67841706
Please actually look up the definition of a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67841224
>>67841770

This is a continuation of Daenarys story, her previous one ended in the fighting pits.

Cliffhangers make you wait for the resolution, it would've been one if it ended with her being circled by the Harpys before Drogon came.
>>
>>67841770
>Except a lot of us have been specifically avoiding the books

I guess you missed the part of my post where I tell you about how I picked that scene specifically because it ends at the exact same place in the books?

Yet everyone knows what's coming anyway.
Connecting the dots is an art.

And it's happening the exact same way on the show.

And for the records I think GoT is a very average show with a big budget, nothing more.

I'm not saying this just to prove it doesn't use cheap shit...

They used the cheapest shit ever in S5.
>hurr lets make Stannis the father of the year right before he burns his daughter alive, because we somehow don't have enough drama in the adaptation of a story where a thousand named characters died.
>>
>>67841539
This wasn't funny in any way
>>
>>67841904
Please post YOUR valid definition of "cliffhanger" that justify calling Myrcella's death a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67842004
"IS SHE GONNA GET RAEP!?" - is a pretty big fucking cliffhanger. And, again, unless you read the books, and are damn certain the series is going to continue along the same lines to boot, you gotta wait till next season to find out.

If she'd fallen off the cliff the dragon landed next to, and we closed the scene with her, literally, hanging off the a cliff, you'd *still* say it wasn't a cliff hanger, cuz "it's just part of her ongoing story hor-dor."

Fucking fanbois...
>>
>>67842004
We literally have to wait for a resolution, as the show is now all caught up with the books. You can out forth your best guess, but you don't really know how it's going to play out, after any of the Season 5 cliffhangers, because it caught up with the end of ADwD.
>>
>>67839887
Theon and Sansa jumping off that wall comes to mind, isn't that pretty much the exact same as what people are bitching about?
>>
>>67842105
>unless you read the books

NOTHING on the book happens after the scene you've seen in season 5.

Yet I'd bet you every single thing that I own that
-she's not getting raped
-she's not getting killed
-she doesn't spend the rest of her life in Vaes Dothrak
-she gets the dothraki horde (minus an handful of dead ones) to follow&serve her, because of Drogon.

Hell, I'd bet you at 10:1 odds in your favor that these 4 points happen, and to be honest, you'd be a fool to take that bet.

Just let me ask you something... When S6 comes, if these 4 points happens exactly come the way I wrote them..

Will you reflect back on how I was a psychic/read the future?
Will you think that I am GRRM/D&D so I just knew?
Or will you think that yeah, it kinda was plain fucking obvious?
>>
>>67840461
>winter
>snow
THE POETRY
>>
>>67837077
>GoT s5 cliffhanged!11

every twd fan meanwhile their garbage show done it for years now and they're too stupid to realize it.
>>
>100 posts of arguing about what is or isn't a cliffhanger
>just a few posts discussing waifus/best characters

I want old /got/ bakc
>>
What would you recommend to a non-pleb to watch? Game of Thrones, the Walking dead, both, or none?
>>
>>67842382
>literally everyone TWD fan is bitching about the cliffhanger
>anyone with half a brain saw it coming after the .webm, the spoilers and the audio leaks

But GoTfags are still trying to convince themselves that GoT isn't shit
>>
>>67842424
>non pleb
>wants to know which pleb show to watch

have you been living under a rock?
ask anyone what are the plebbiest show out there and GoT/TWD will be on top everytime.
>>
>>67842424
GoT of course. Do you get boobs in TWD? none. Do you get blueballed in GoT? No. Do you get nonsense drama in GoT? No. Do you get repetitive garbage in GoT? No.

you get the bad pussy in GoT though
>>
>>67842424
Who are you kidding plebe, you've already seen every episode of both shows
>>
>>67842509
>Do you get nonsense drama in GoT? No.
wat
>>
>>67842455
GoT might be shit but it's not like TWD which is on top of the mountain of turd that is shit shows.
>>
>>67842512
I don't know how people can watch the walking dead, desu

I'm a self-proclaimed pleb and watch shit like GoT and BrBa and stuff but even I couldn't get myself to watch more than a few episodes of walking dead.
>>
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead both employ cliffhangers. The distinction is in the degree - TWD is far more liberal and cynical in its usage and relies on them to propel the show in lieu of an actual story.

It's the difference between "suspense" and "frustration".
>>
>>67842252
Given that we've had a raep or two, including a quasi-rape with her involved already, you've no evidence to present that she won't be raped.

I'd actually put some money down at a rape coming out of that at some point, though the Dothraki don't seem the type to "take turns", so yeah, maybe not a gang rape on the spot.

She probably won't end up dead, but the series has killed off main characters before - the only extra-litterally reason to assume she won't be is the same reason the dwarf won't be - she's too damned popular now. (Though all bets are off come the last season or two.)

So both those questions are in the air, among others. But hey, maybe they'll just pick her up and rush her off as their new queen.

The point is, it's a suspense ending where a heroin is left in a dangerous predicament with an uncertain outcome. Just because you happen to have so much faith in your own fanfic theories, doesn't mean it isn't the classic definition of cliffhanger.

Just because we know Penelope Pitstop is going to be rescued by Dudely Doright, doesn't mean it isn't a cliffhanger when we leave for a commercial break with her tied to the tracks.
>>
>>67842559
Look at this elitist swine. Its all the same sort of mindless entertainment when you get right down to it. Quite being such a brainless fanboy, why must you /v/edditor tourists constantly turn everything into some sort of you vs them console war? Its like everything else with you faggots. Marvel or DC, Star Wars or Star Trek, take it or leave it.
>>
>>67842688
Dude, Penelope Pitstop was Wacky Races.
>>
>>67842841
hello plebeian. I'm sorry but elites don't concern themselves with the opinion of plebs. all you get is a (you)
>>
File: p462939_b_v8_aa.jpg (331 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p462939_b_v8_aa.jpg
331 KB, 960x1440
>>67842888
Nell Fenwick, my bad... When you go back that far, all my Hanna Barbera starts to blur together. ...although Penelope does get tied to train tracks at some point... Gah, I just don't know anymore!
>>
>>67842509
>no blueballs inGoT
>Stannis whole storyline
>Robbs whole storyline
>Getting cucked out of Jaime in the Riverlands
>Brienne beating the Hound
>three different Mountains
>tossed the Greatjon
>cut Victarion
>shit on Bronn
>fucking up "For the Watch"
>making the Nights Watch a bunch of retards

None of that gave you blueballs huh? Are you dead down there?
>>
>>67843051
>says the guy feverishly defending GoT for "not being as shit as TWD"
>>
>>67838550
*tips
>>
>>67842234

No? We know they aren't dead.
>>
>>67842688

You'e very stupid.
>>
>>67843802
When the info on who Negan kills gets leaked, will this season's finale cease to be a cliffhanger?
>>
>>67840800
>bled like a baby
Dude wat
>>
>>67843981

Of course not. The writers are still worthless hacks. It'll be a cliffhanger that got spoiled.
>>
>>67844753
All cliffhangers get spoiled, dip shit. Does that mean that they are no longer cliffhangers?
>>
>>67837077
Impling
>>
>>67838273
Melisandre has never resurrected anyone.
Thoros is the only red priest who's done that so far in both the books and the show.
So far Melisandre's skills have been more based in shadowbinding magic/asshai shit (shadow babies in books and show, glamours in books) than red priest stuff.
>>
>>67842688
They'll take her to the Dosh Khaleen, not rape her. It's kind of obvious.

Also Emilia Clarke is pissy about nudity now so you can make an easy guess that any sex in dany's story from now on showise will be consensual and easily covered by bedsheets.
>>
>>67841150
Can you actually name one? I'm looking for something good to watch.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.