[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I finally accepted Breaking Bad is better than The Wire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: breaking-bad.png (121 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad.png
121 KB, 450x318
>tfw I finally accepted Breaking Bad is better than The Wire
>>
>>67836825
Cool man. Cool.
>>
>>67836825
Five hail Mary's and an act of contrition
>>
>>67836825

The wire is almost as overrated as the sopranos.

And before you basement dwellers start crying that I'm not in your circle jerk, note that something being overrated doesn't mean it's bad
>>
breaking bad sucks ass
>>
>>67836825
breaking bad is getaway garbage of the worst kind. i'm going to assume you're underage, kiddo
>>
>>67840066
>haha look at me guys I made a meme!
>>
>>67840214
contrarian~
>>
>>67840238
>any opinion i dont agree with is a meme
>>
Literally the opposite happened to me
>>
>>67840240
what if tomorrow everyone in the country started eating uncooked tofu. if i said i didnt like eating raw tofu would i be a contrarian?
>>
>>67840600
too bad simon is a BLM faggot
>>
>>67836825
Deadwood is infinitely better than either of them
>>
>>67840238

In 250 words of more, please explain how what I said was a meme
>>
>>67840066
You just want attention. Otherwise why would you need to validate your shitty opinion in this shitty place?
>>
>>67840725

>You just want attention.

>discussing an issue about tv shows on a tv board is just attention seeking

nice projection.
>>
>>67840672
show's fanbase consists almost entirely of smug college brats who eventually admit by the time they're 30 that there's really nothing of value in the show

sadly by the time they realize this a new horde of college shits have taken their place
>>
>>67840754
agreed, this is the same as assholes who say 'nice blog'
>>
>>67840797
and just how do you know this?
>>
File: 58077.281x308.jpg (27 KB, 281x308) Image search: [Google]
58077.281x308.jpg
27 KB, 281x308
>>67840600

>Watching the frankly overrated The Wire.

disgust
>>
>>67840754
>and before you basement dwellers start crying because i'm not circlejerking
See you don't want to discuss anything, you just want to stay your opinion about how you see the sopranos and the wire are overrated and bring attention to yourself. Otherwise you would just post they are overrated but mention their good points and bad points.
>projection
See, now you just got defensive because I called you
>>
>>67840896

Crying != discussion you fucking faggot.

I'm more than happy to discuss shows on this board.

But if you're just going to post shitty memes or smash your fat sausage fingers across the keyboard without being constructive, then you'll have to find somewhere else to vent your autismal outbursts I'm afraid.
>>
>>67840829
Other way around prick. The other guy is just your usual "look at me" I don't like those things that much
>>
>>67836825
It's about time...
>>
>>67840941

holy fucking irony cunt.

YOU are the only one who wants attention in this thread. Each post is just you sperging out crying for a (You)

Surely you've got better things to do than this? Just because not everyone pulls their dicks to a show you think is the greatest doesn't mean you deserve attention
>>
>>67840931
See you now got mad because I called your shitty attempt of bringing attention by posting your "controversial"opinion. You are doing exactly what you are posting ( which is quite ironic, especially the autismal outburst part). You aren't discussing the show at all
>>
>>67840985
I'm just calling you not all the board my dear attention whore., I'm not implying people here jerk off to this show like you do. Hell even a dude in this thread said he prefers deadwood. And ypu are far from discussing any point besides saying is overrated and having a reason to call /tv/ crybabies
>>
>>67841005

> I called your shitty attempt of bringing attention by posting your "controversial"opinion

What did you call it?

You're so fucking pathetic. You can't handle someone not fitting in with the other retards on /tv/ who mistakenly think that the wire isn't completely overrated that you're frothing at the mouth attempting to sound intelligent and better than others on here.

Not only that but you're literally just saying what I've said about you. You can't even think of your own insults.

Projection: The Post

Are you even old enough to use this site?
>>
>>67841110

>I'm just calling you

Calling me what?

You can't even use the term correctly. Fucking infant.

> I'm not implying people here jerk off to this show like you do

If you could actually read things that aren't written in crayon you'd know I wasn't jerking off to the wire... In fact the complete opposite. Please try to keep up.

> And ypu are far from discussing any point besides saying is overrated and having a reason to call /tv/ crybabies

And here you are having a cry about it. You're so fucking worked up you can't even spell correctly.
>>
>>67841147
You just got defensive and just because I mentioned you aren't even talking about the show. You just stated an opinion expecting people to fall for that. If you don't like the sopranos or the wire that's fine but you are using it to bring attention

And now you believe I pretended to better than other it seems like the suffering from.projection is you, my dear friend.
>>67841181
I think the worked up is you dude, hell english isn't my first language and clearly I don't dominated at all. But you are just trying to change of this discussion. Which is you seeking attention and now getting upset because some dude is telling your poor attempt of looking for replirles
>>
>>67841293
Replies*
>>
>>67841293

>You just got defensive

The fucking irony is incredible.

The only cunt here getting defensive is you. I'm just calling you a fucking retard because you're getting so butthurt that there are people who don't shove dildos up their ass about a tv show.

> I mentioned you aren't even talking about the show

I'm waiting for someone to actually discuss it with. All you've done is have a big sook about people not liking the show.

If you want to discuss it lets fucking do it. But as you've proven you're only capable of being a fucking toddler you can fuck right off.

>You just stated an opinion expecting people to fall for that

Fall for fucking what you inbred cunt? It's a fucking opinion. There's nothing to 'fall for'. The fact you're overreacting this badly just proves how fucking upset you are.

>And now you believe I pretended to better than other it seems like the suffering from.projection is you, my dear friend.

jesus christ. This is a clear example of why you should stop trying to seem intelligent. Can you translate this fucking abortion of a sentence into english so I can make sense of it.

You're so fucking mad you're making typos and are typing literal gibberish.

>I think the worked up is you dude

Case in point. You're typing so furiously you're not even making sense haha.

Absolutely pathetic.

> hell english isn't my first language and clearly I don't dominated at all

Oh right. So you're talking shit in a language you don't even understand which means you don't even understand what I'm saying.

Fuck off. Go learn english. Don't come back.

Cocksucker
>>
>>67841461
>getting this mad
>ad hominem
>prentending to be laughing
Why are you so upset dude? I mean clearly you see a lot of people liking this show bad because you see it overrated and I'm quoting "don't shove dildos up their ass (the correct word would be asses and you pretend to dominate english) about a tv show"
Besides that and still saying that I pretend to be intelligent (which is strange I'm just trying to argue with you in a manner you probably can't). Maybe you are the dumb one here dude, maybe you are the one projecting here. Just saying
>>
>>67840672

Deadwood is just a poor mans Boardwalk Empire.
>>
>>67841658

>ad hom

Calling you a fucking retard isn't an ad hom.

Saying you're wrong AND a fuckwit isn't an ad hom.

Saying you're wrong BECAUSE you're a fuckwit is an ad hom.

You're wrong AND a fuckwit.

Go suck on a shotgun barrel. Your favourite show is completely overrated
>>
>>67841658

>(the correct word would be asses and you pretend to dominate english)

You do know the difference between singular and plural don't you? Fuck me you're beyond autismal.
>>
to be honest it's just as overrated as the wire
>>
>>67836825
IM A LE DANGER XDDDD EXPLOSION!!!! HALF FACED GUS!! OMG MIKE IS SUCH A BADASS !!! NAZI'S EVIL!!!! SKYLER IS SUCH A BITCH the show vs a modern Shakespearean drama that takes place in the modern world which analyzes the failure of an american city which makes a concept that seems somewhat boring to a television master piece.

Most people who shit talk The Wire haven't seen the full five seasons because of that stupid chess pasta.
>>
>>67836825
way back i started watching the wire, watched 2 or 3 episodes then i quit, there was nothing happening, it was the same as ncis, or any other shit like that, do i just watch more episodes?
>>
>>67843248
you had me until your description of the wire
>>
>>67843248

>using memes to insult another tv show
>>
>>67843388
no, dont watch it. but stay away from Le Breaking Badz too
>>
>>67840672
Deadwood is not that good, guy. It's just vulgar enough to make kids with Pulp Fiction posters think that it is.
>>
File: 1457630094730.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
1457630094730.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
>>67840885
>Using David Mitchell memes
>>
>>67843629
kek it was literally 2deep4u. The worst Deadwood season is better than the best The Wire season. It's profound and poetic with real pathos. It's the greatest depiction of the oneness of humanity and the possibility of redemption put to the small screen.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.